Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Ah god, I'm an NF!

The name of **** creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words.

You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature.

Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word.

You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest.

However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks.

Although the name **** creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

OMG, you also appear to have the same name as my ISFP sister

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Your First Name of: Carolyn

* The name of Carolyn gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.

* Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.

* There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.

* It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.

* You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.

* You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.

* Although the name Carolyn creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs and bronchial area.

So I have self-confidance issues combined with cardiopulminary issues? And what's with this crap about me wanting to be of service to humanity? Eh. Maybe my last name holds all the cynicism.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

Default Luck generation of statements + Forer Effect

Your First Name of: ____

The name of ____ creates a very passive, easy-going, friendly nature.

You love people and desire to get along with everyone you meet.

Your desire for sociability and the pleasant things in life makes you too easily influenced through your associations.

You have imagination and many ideas but you lack the drive or initiative to put these into effect.

It is difficult for you to say "no" and mean it or to carry through with any commitments you have made.

This name makes you too lackadaisical.

The influence of this name is to lack practicality, system and order, organizing ability, astuteness, and the ability to make decisions and act upon them.
    Although the name ____ creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous and fluid systems.

Important Note:

The above analysis is just on your first name only. For an analysis of all your names see the comprehensive Name Report service below where all your names (last name, nicknames, middle names, previous names, names in your business signature, etc.) are analyzed.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ENFP

* The name of Katherine creates a friendly, sociable, charming nature, but causes you to be too easily influenced by others.

* While you find it easy to meet and mix, and can appear agreeable and compromising in conversation, you can become unbending and forceful if pressed too far.

* Others learn that you cannot be told what to do and you seldom change your mind once it is made up.

* You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence, but are reluctant to take on a demanding work-load or responsibility.

* Although the name Katherine creates the urge to understand and help others, we stress that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head.

Hmm...that turned out to be pretty accurate, especially the reluctance to do any work. Although, with my weak fluid systems and propensity for accidents to the head, maybe I shouldn't be given any work to do anyway.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

*rofl* nice test .

----------

Your First Name of: Oliver

Your name of Oliver gives you a highly sensitive, idealistic, and intuitive nature.

You could be expressive and creative in the arts, music, or drama and you have a great desire to help others.

Since you are not inclined to give due consideration to practical and business matters, you could miss out on reaching a level of financial success appropriate for your efforts and abilities.

You feel and sense much that you do not fully understand, and you can be deeply influenced through the thoughts of others without realizing just how you are being affected.

You are super-sensitive and intuitive.

Although the name Oliver creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid and nervous system.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

As Jon, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way.

You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times.

Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you.

In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents.

You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems.

Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.
    Although the name Jon creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

* Your first name of Sarunas has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories.

* You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate.

* You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment.

* Where you have difficulty is in organizing and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities.

* Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or by tedious monotony.

* Thus your success in your undertakings is limited.

* Although the name Sarunas creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, liver and bloodstream.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I like my proper name, but I hate the nicknames. Fran and...God help me...Franny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Same.

I've had many nicknames, very few people have called me by my proper name, so few that I got sick of it and distanced myself from people who couldn't put in the proper effort to say my name.
    Because I've been thinking that maybe people hate their names because they subconsciously know that it doesn't agree with their self-perception. So the name analysis is inaccurate for some and strikingly accurate for others.

* The name of _____ brings opportunities for success in business and financial accumulation.

* It fires you with ambition and promotional ideas, ideas that are original, progressive, and large-scale.

* With this name, success to you is a foregone conclusion, for you cannot conceive any reason for not reaching all your goals, as you have self-sufficiency, supreme confidence, boundless energy, and enthusiasm.

* As long as you have a sense of freedom from monotony and drudgery, and can see progress being made, you feel buoyant and optimistic.

* However, obstacles and frustration can give rise to feelings of impatience, intolerance, and depression.

* The ever-present desire to progress does not allow you proper relaxation or the proper expression of the softer feminine qualities of sympathy, encouragement, and affection.

* Others may see you as rather shrewd and calculating.

* Although the name _____ causes an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

I'll remember you lot when I'm rich and successfull.