User Tag List

First 56789 Last

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    Double u tee eff. They just described ISTJ.
    Yes.

Especially the health weakness, fondness of children, kindness, inability to realize goals, charm, and procrastination parts.

Those are so specific to ISTJ.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Yes.

Especially the health weakness, fondness of children, kindness, inability to realize goals, charm, and procrastination parts.

Those are so specific to ISTJ.
    Replace ISTJ in my last post with the word me. Ok, only half of those apply to me and not ISTJ.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

It's funny, the alternative spelling of my name is a lot more like me. Although hardly 100 percent.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

* Your first name of David has given you a very practical, hard-working, systematic nature.

* Your interests are focused on technical, mechanical, and scientific things, rather than interests of an artistic, musical, or social nature.

* You have a rather skeptical outlook on life and rather materialistic standards.

* In reaching your goals, you are very independent and resourceful, patient and determined.

* You can be so very positive and definite in your own ideas and opinions that others sense a lack of tact and friendliness in your manner of expression.

* The name David creates the urge to be creative and original, but we point out that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses centring in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.

Given my academic interests and career goals, this is somewhat accurate.
    I wouldn't say I am a very ambitious fellow too- but it's something I'm trying to get more of these days.

* The name of Dave creates a quick, analytical, and clever mind; you are creative, versatile, original, and independent.

* You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature.

* Patience is not your forte.

* You do, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy in a subservient position.

* You are ambitious and aggressive by nature.

* You would be happiest in positions where you are free to express individually and creatively and where opportunities are not restricted; you desire freedom, and do not tolerate being possessed by others.

* You appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with others, and to influence them with your creative ideas.

* Although the name Dave creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and through worry and mental tension.

Which one do I use?
    Some people call me David, others call me Dave.. LOL!
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Hmm, I found it slightly amusing and a cool way to waste time to find my name but than I went back and found the names of my family members and saw a clear coloration between them and their names, it was a little weird.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Your name Avery gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake.

Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.

This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind.

You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.

Although the name Avery creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, it can cause an unscrupulous, materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive system, worry, and mental tension.
    I N V I C T U S

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I just had a thought, but first I must question: How many of you liked your name before using this little thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I just had a thought, but first I must question: How many of you liked your name before using this little thing?
    I like my proper name, but I hate the nicknames. Fran and...God help me...Franny.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I like my proper name, but I hate the nicknames. Fran and...God help me...Franny.
    Same.

I've had many nicknames, very few people have called me by my proper name, so few that I got sick of it and distanced myself from people who couldn't put in the proper effort to say my name.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Interesting, I feel much of this is very accurate.

Your name of Elizabeth contributes sensitive, creative, and idealistic qualities to your nature that could be expressed in a variety of literary or artistic fields.

You desire harmony and refinement in your environment and in all your personal associations.

Although mentally quick and intuitive in recognizing the thoughts and feelings of others, you experience a lack of fluency in verbal expression in responding.

Although the name Elizabeth creates the urge to understand others, we stress that it limits self-expression and self-confidence causing moods.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

My nickname sounds like me too:

Your name of Liz creates a passive, friendly, easy-going nature, but your desire for sociability and the pleasant things in life makes you too easily influenced through your associations.

You are too generous and if appealed to will give all you have because you find it difficult to say "no" and mean it.

You do not like to create tension or friction and will try various means to avoid such situations.

You are very idealistic.

You have imagination and many ideas but lack the ambition and drive necessary to accomplish your undertakings.

Although the name Liz creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous and fluid systems.

WEAKNESSES IN THE FLUID SYSTEMS???!!!
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO