User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    GONE

*The name XXXX creates a very independent, practical, analytical nature with skillful business abilities.

Interesting...How XNTJ... My astrological chart also mentions hints of this.

*You desire freedom from restrictions and authority in order that you can pursue your own ambitions.

How very ENFP.

*This name gives you leadership qualities and you are seldom happy in positions where you must direction from others.

Thank you, I agree with the 'leadership qualities' part. LOL.

*Material and financial success are the focus of your interests, but sacrificing much for material ambition will result in a lack of harmony and balance in your personal life, particularly a lack of appreciation for social courtesies and things of a more inspirational nature.

Yes, I do want to live like a baller. But, I don't want to work like a baller. Because working is hard. LOLOLOL. What?

*Although the name XXXX creates the urge to be creative, independent, and self-sufficient, we point out that it causes a materialistic, somewhat self-opinionated approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

Say what??

*This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and tension or accidents to the head.

The hell you say!?!?!

Hey SH, me and you apparently got stuck with bum names that doom us to frustration and hold us back from realizing our higher selves!!!

LOLOL.

Bump this.

I am not going to order the $19.95 Kabbalah starter kit so they can fix my birth name problems.

And for the record, none of this should apply to me since my name is non-Indo-European in origin and originated from a Chinese character that was further adopted and transliteated into another non-Roman alphabet using language system.

In other words, the name on my driver's license is not "really" the name I was born with.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

This is actually frighteningly accurate.

* The name of Francis gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.

* You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.

* This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.

* When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.

* Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.

* You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.

* While the name Francis creates the urge to be creative, independent and original, we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a tendency to be moody.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INtP

I'd like to say that most (okay, the good ones) are true, but they *are* pretty generic .

* Your name of XYZ gives you self-assurance, independence, and confidence. - hmm, sure, why not.

* You have depth of mind and the ability to concentrate and to follow a line of thought to a logical conclusion. - well, I hope so.

* Your love of challenging the concepts of others invariably leads you to create your own ideas and to pioneer new lines of thought. - probably at least somewhat true.

* Your strong characteristic of individuality qualifies you as a leader. - hmm - individuality, sure. Mr. Charismatic Leader? Nah - more of a "do my own thing" type.

* You must be independent and you do not brook interference in any way. - I'd like to think I'm more flexible than this, but not altogether wrong.

* Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others. - I *hope* this isn't true.

* Although the name XYZ creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others. - probably

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry, mental tension, and tension or accidents to the head. - ouch. At least it got specific when referring to "accidents to the head" , but I'm not so much looking forward to most of this - good thing it's just all in fun .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry, mental tension, and tension or accidents to the head.
    Whathefug??

Me too! Sans the bronchial stuff.

We should all start a "Horribly Unlucky Last Names" club!

So far:

CzeCze
    Silently Honest
    EffEm
    Kelric

Is that last line some stock fortune cookie phrase they put in so you can get a Kabbalah Center to change your last name for you?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Whathefug??

Me too!

We should all start a club!

So far, you, me, SH, and counting.

Is that last line some stock fortune cookie phrase they put in so you can get a Kabbalah Center to change your last name for you?
    What's with the kabbalah stuff? Did you guys get some extra analysis?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

My first name means "Warlike", and my middle name means "Like A Lion"; the older I get the less I feel it was not an accident. The funniest part is I am not even joking.

* The name of Mark gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.

* You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.

* This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.

* When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.

* Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.

* You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.

* While the name Mark creates the urge to be creative, independent and original, we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a tendency to be moody.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
    Well 6 is most totally rubbish; the rest I would say are right for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

* Jeffrey as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.

* You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.

* Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.

* This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.

* You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.

* Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.

* Though the name Jeffrey creates the urge to be creative and original, we stress through a scattered and emotional nature, you suffer frustration.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and in tension or accidents to the head.

Haha..accidents to the head. This is freaky in its accuracy but it makes me want to go find some super-planning Jeffrey who has no urges to be creative or original.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Whathefug??

Me too! Sans the bronchial stuff.

We should all start a "Horribly Unlucky Last Names" club!

So far:

CzeCze
    Silently Honest
    EffEm
    Kelric

Seems I'm prone to accidents to the head and all that other wonderful stuff as well *curses surname* <-- actually that may not be necessary as apparently my reproductive organs are weak too, surname may already be cursed

MBTI
    INFP

Your name of Dana makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality.

You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment.

However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality often because of lack of confidence.

People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature.

You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice.

MBTI
    LoLz

Double u tee eff. They just described ISTJ.

* The name of Andrew has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.

* You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.

* Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.

* You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.

* People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.

* Although the name Andrew creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.