User Tag List

First 34567 Last

beyondaurora

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Your name of Chase has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.
    I love your name!

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by beyondaurora View Post
    I love your name!
    Thanks!!!

I don't think its too bad, myself.

MBTI
    INFP

@ colmena:

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Sounds like something from "A Mid-summer Night's Dream."
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

My full name, which I don't use, doesn't fit at all, this is a little better;

The name Trina creates a very independent, practical, analytical nature with skilful business abilities.

You desire freedom from restrictions and authority in order that you can pursue your own ambitions.

This name gives you leadership qualities and you are seldom happy in positions where you must get direction from others.

Although the name Trina creates the urge to be creative, independent, and self-sufficient, we point out that it causes a materialistic, somewhat self-opinionated approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Your name of ------ has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole. Wrong

However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern. Wrong

People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance. Somewhat right. People like to dump their problems on me, but I don't give them much comfort, unless solving their problem is considered comfort.

You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else. Despite my reputation here as a cold-hearted capitalist on this board, I'm pretty generous. I just prefer the act to be MY choice.

Although the name ----- creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control. I have my emotions under control 99% of the time.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension. Mostly wrong. I do find myself worrying occasionally.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

This is such a cool thread!!

Your first name of Justin makes you extremely generous.

You have a bubbling, spontaneous nature and a happy-go-lucky outlook which helps smooth the pathway of life.

Also you are sympathetic to the needs of others.

Interested in art, music, singing, dancing, and anything of an artistic nature, you could become a very fine performer.

Your spontaneous expression stands you in good stead during arguments or debates, though you are perhaps too outspoken and inclined to sarcasm.

While the name Justin creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, we point out that causes a scattered and emotional nature.

In the long term, it can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver and bloodstream.

and i'm an ISFP...CRAZINESS!!

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    LMAO BELLA!!! Wow. I miss you.

__________________________________________________ _____

Your First Name of: Jonathan

* Your name of Jonathan has given you the ability to handle people.

* You are pleasant and diplomatic, and seem to sense how others feel.

* For this reason, you could do well in public relations work.

* You appreciate the finer things of life, and like to have a good standard of living.

* You feel that it is important to convey the impression that you are financially secure, and you place importance on your mode of dress, and on appearances generally.

* While you could do well in certain positions of authority, you have a certain lack of initiative and a tendency to procrastinate.

* Although the name Jonathan creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and fluid systems
    Heh, same name. I've found it's rather rare.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Hello Forer... we meet again!

# The name of Cheryl brings opportunities for success in business and financial accumulation.

# It fires you with ambition and promotional ideas, ideas that are original, progressive, and large-scale.

# With this name, success to you is a foregone conclusion, for you cannot conceive any reason for not reaching all your goals, as you have self-sufficiency, supreme confidence, boundless energy, and enthusiasm.

# As long as you have a sense of freedom from monotony and drudgery, and can see progress being made, you feel buoyant and optimistic.

# However, obstacles and frustration can give rise to feelings of impatience, intolerance, and depression.

# The ever-present desire to progress does not allow you proper relaxation or the proper expression of the softer feminine qualities of sympathy, encouragement, and affection.

# Others may see you as rather shrewd and calculating.

# Although the name Cheryl causes an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Sorry, but the name of: () is not yet part of our database.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

These things are ridiculous.

Your name of ____ gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.

That seems too vague.

Your ideas can be very original and inventive.

That's definitely too vague. Almost anyone CAN have original ideas, or be inventive. In fact, doesn't a human being have to be.

You enjoy being with people in a social environment.

Ah, this one is more specific. It's also the exact opposite of what I'm like.

Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.

Ehh, that's basically true. I'm specific about who I want to make a good impression on, though.

Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.

I don't know if I attract people for that kind of thing, I can never tell if I actually am practical or not, and the last part is bullshit.

This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.

Concerned? I'm definitely interested in that stuff in other peopel (part of the reason I'm on this site), but I don't know if I'm concerned per se. And how much is too much?

Although the name ____ creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

That, by coincidence, is extremely accurate.
    Go to sleep, iguana.