User Tag List

First 23456 Last

ByMySword

Your name of Chase has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.

However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.

People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.

You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.

Although the name Chase creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

Edit: Oh my God, this is scary accurate.

But only for me, it seems. I just typed in some names of other people I know, and it didn't fit them at all. lol

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    Is it odd that my dad was seriously considering naming me Einstein? Narcissim much?
    Maybe he meant he wanted to name you after the dog in Back to the Future.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Can you imagine how intolerable school would have been for you?
    Yes, it might have motivated me though. I mean there would be no excuse for slacking. I probably would have ended up with some psychological disorder.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Your name of Chase has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

You bastard. I've always wanted a name like that. I'm going to name my kid after a verb. It sounds so cool. So clinical and clean. Simple. I could go on and on.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    I can never ever find my name on any name lists. I choose to believe that this is because I'm a special snowflake and not because my parents cursed me.
    LMAO BELLA!!! Wow. I miss you.

__________________________________________________ _____

Your First Name of: Jonathan

* Your name of Jonathan has given you the ability to handle people.

* You are pleasant and diplomatic, and seem to sense how others feel.

* For this reason, you could do well in public relations work.

* You appreciate the finer things of life, and like to have a good standard of living.

* You feel that it is important to convey the impression that you are financially secure, and you place importance on your mode of dress, and on appearances generally.

* While you could do well in certain positions of authority, you have a certain lack of initiative and a tendency to procrastinate.

* Although the name Jonathan creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and fluid systems

MBTI
    INTP

[QUOTE=tenINsFJ;449455]LMAO BELLA!!! Wow. I miss you.

The name of Charmander creates a quiet, systematic, and technical nature and a clever, inventive mind, attentive to detail.

You are attracted to working outdoors in nature, where you would experience the peace and serenity you so much desire.

You would find electricity, electronics, and similar technical fields of interest, as well as computer, mathematical, and scientific studies.

You are inclined to be quiet, reserved, patient, and conservative, preferring to test and prove everything to your own satisfaction before committing yourself.

You like to finish what you start without interruptions, and also to have everything in its place and properly organized.

Although the name Charmander creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and elimination system.

Hes totally fire.,

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    LMAO BELLA!!! Wow. I miss you.

Your First Name of: Jonathan

* Your name of Jonathan has given you the ability to handle people.

* You are pleasant and diplomatic, and seem to sense how others feel.

* For this reason, you could do well in public relations work.

* You appreciate the finer things of life, and like to have a good standard of living.

* You feel that it is important to convey the impression that you are financially secure, and you place importance on your mode of dress, and on appearances generally.

* While you could do well in certain positions of authority, you have a certain lack of initiative and a tendency to procrastinate.

* Although the name Jonathan creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and fluid systems
    That's nice of you!
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post

However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.

People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.

You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.

Although the name Chase creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

But only for me, it seems. I just typed in some names of other people I know, and it didn't fit them at all. lol
    Haha, I got the same exact "analysis" for my name. Word for word. Seems to fit INFJs though.
    I-44 N-88 F-62 J-67

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    Haha, I got the same exact "analysis" for my name. Word for word. Seems to fit INFJs though.
    Thats exactly what I was thinking.

beyondaurora

Default SPOT ON!

* The name of Nikki makes you very idealistic, sensitive, and inspirational.

* If these qualities are not understood and properly directed through music, art, or other creative expression, you could become jealous and possessive of those close to you. --I have played piano purely as an emotional outlet since I was a young child.

* Your feelings are so strong that you are inclined to build your life around certain individuals and become wrapped up in personal love rather than seeking into the deeper truths of life; thus you could suffer losses in your affections and shattered ideals.--Anyone who knows what I'm going through right now, understands this to be true.

* You are generous and people are drawn to you because of your friendly and sympathetic nature.

* Although the name Nikki creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and happiness, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system.--I have fairly severe Fibromyalgia, which causes me constant nerve pain.