Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    * Your name of Barnaby gives you a highly sensitive, idealistic, and intuitive nature.

* You could be expressive and creative in the arts, music, or drama and you have a great desire to help others.

* Since you are not inclined to give due consideration to practical and business matters, you could miss out on reaching a level of financial success appropriate for your efforts and abilities.

* You feel and sense much that you do not fully understand, and you can be deeply influenced through the thoughts of others without realizing just how you are being affected.

* You are super-sensitive and intuitive.

* Although the name Barnaby creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid and nervous system.
    Barnaby Jones?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

• Your name of [berfhrer] gives you the desire to understand and help others with their problems but, at the same time, you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much.
    • This name creates a pleasant, easy-going, yet responsible nature.
    • It gives you a natural ability to express affection to those close to you, without feelings of embarrassment.
    • You tend to avoid issues, however, and put off until tomorrow the things which should be done today.
    • Accordingly, you would find difficulty in achieving success in positions requiring aggressiveness and drive.
    • The name [berfhrer] creates the urge to understand and help others, we emphasize that it causes a interfering, bossy quality.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, worry and mental tension.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Barnaby Jones?

What?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

First off: kabbalah?

Second, they didn't have my name, so I had to take "Idan" which makes me even more sick. Here's my analysis of my analysis:

Your first name of Idan creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity.
    OMG! -- no

You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will.
    Wow, you mean I'm like 99% of the population? Really?

Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid.

Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.
    Fuck that shit. They'll accept what I tell them to accept. No ifs ands of buts.

The name Idan creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
    I emphasize that you can kiss my sweet ass with your bullshit analysis.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through tension or accidents to the head.
    Accidents to the head? *suspiciously looks at Starbucking neighbors on their laptops*

GHEI.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

* The name Crystal creates a very independent, practical, analytical nature with skillful business abilities.

* You desire freedom from restrictions and authority in order that you can pursue your own ambitions.

* This name gives you leadership qualities and you are seldom happy in positions where you must direction from others.

* Material and financial success are the focus of your interests, but sacrificing much for material ambition will result in a lack of harmony and balance in your personal life, particularly a lack of appreciation for social courtesies and things of a more inspirational nature.

* Although the name Crystal creates the urge to be creative, independent, and self-sufficient, we point out that it causes a materialistic, somewhat self-opinionated approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and tension or accidents to the head.

they couldn't be more wrong, i always knew that Crystal was the wrong name for me.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

* The name of Nicole has created a congenial nature with the desire to associate in friendship and understanding both socially and in the business world.

* Peaceful and settled conditions appeal to you and you are naturally desirous of having the security of a home, where your life could follow a definite pattern, and where you would not have to make major decisions.

* You find it difficult to take a definite stand, partly because you lack confidence, and also because you dislike any issues which create dissension between people.

LOL!!!

* Procrastination is a weakness of your nature, causing an inability always to complete your plans or to concentrate for long.

* Although the name Nicole creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it limits your vision, tuning you to technical details.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid and elimination system.

Lolwut?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Wow, I might say that it is interesting...though it's slightly improbable that the other millions of persons named like me share the same personality.

Although your first name of Andreea has created an expressive, fun-loving nature, it has not produced the qualities necessary for a full and complete life.

You have always been a happy person, and, desiring to see others happy as well, you strive to inspire others, which you do most effectively through an engaging sense of humour.

You are fond of surprises and are quick to respond to spontaneous invitations which promise a good time, particularly when they relieve you of a boring task.

Your dislike for monotony and routine, often means that you do not finish the things you start.

Although the name Andreea creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, we emphasize that it causes a scattered and emotional nature.

This name can hinder happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver and bloodstream.

** i cannot help but notice that these things are quite general. they might fit a ton of people.

MBTI
    ISTJ

I can never ever find my name on any name lists. I choose to believe that this is because I'm a special snowflake and not because my parents cursed me.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    INTP

Is it odd that my dad was seriously considering naming me Einstein? Narcissim much?
    Last edited by Simplexity; 12-09-2008 at 03:37 PM. Reason: named my sister Curie after the scientist. Victoria after the queen. Me after....
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    Is it odd that my dad was seriously considering naming me Einstein? Narcissim much?
    Can you imagine how intolerable school would have been for you?
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...