User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: name analysis...

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    * Your name of Barnaby gives you a highly sensitive, idealistic, and intuitive nature.

* You could be expressive and creative in the arts, music, or drama and you have a great desire to help others.

* Since you are not inclined to give due consideration to practical and business matters, you could miss out on reaching a level of financial success appropriate for your efforts and abilities.

* You feel and sense much that you do not fully understand, and you can be deeply influenced through the thoughts of others without realizing just how you are being affected.

* You are super-sensitive and intuitive.

* Although the name Barnaby creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid and nervous system.
    omg, your name it teh shit!
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar

That is a RAD name, I concur.

I have yet to find a name that doesn't do something awful like frustrate happiness or cause strain in the lymphic system or whatever.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar

No way, Naji has the coolest name in here so far.

* The name of Jacob creates a quiet, systematic, and technical nature and a clever, inventive mind, attentive to detail.
    * You are attracted to working outdoors in nature, where you would experience the peace and serenity you so much desire.
    * You would find electricity, electronics, and similar technical fields of interest, as well as computer, mathematical, and scientific studies.
    * You are inclined to be quiet, reserved, patient, and conservative, preferring to test and prove everything to your own satisfaction before committing yourself.

* Your last name of creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd, efficient, and business-minded.
    * You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others.
    * You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others.
    * You are not overly ambitious, preferring instead to seek stable, settled conditions which are adequate to meet your responsibilities.
    * You like to be your own boss and you are capable of handling responsibilities for others.
    * Although the name creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.

Your first name of Emmanuel has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories.

You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate.

You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment.

Where you have difficulty is in organizing and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities.

Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or by tedious monotony.

Thus your success in your undertakings is limited.

Although the name Emmanuel creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, liver and bloodstream

I can be sort of a showman when talking to people I'm close to, or if someone tricks me into expressing whatever idea I'm currently interested in. The scattered active mind is definitely accurate, along with the serious lack of organization.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

almost half a doctor Array phoenix13's Avatar

Interesting stuff. My comments in red. It's not breathtakingly accurate, but that's to be expected.

* Your name of XXXXXXX creates a desire for association with people and new experiences, yes. many of which have been rather bitter. No...

* This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is very emotional. Yeah.

* You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine. Yes.

* However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener. Nope, I tame that.

* While the name XXXXXXX creates the urge to create harmony with people, we call attention to the fact that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation. YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and solar plexus. Not yet, it hasn't.

Your name Jonathan has given you the ability to handle people

You are pleasant and diplomatic, and seem to sense how others feel

For this reason you could do well in public relations work

You appreciate the finer things in life, and like to have a good standard of living

You feel that it is important to convey the impression that you are financially secure, and you place importance on your mode of dress, and on appearance generally

While you could do well in certain positions of authority, you have a certain lack of initiative and a tendancy to procrastinate

Although the name jonathan creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weakness in the reproductive organs and fluid systems.

Wow, my "reproductive organs"? What a punch to the gonads. Supprisingly it is somewhat acurate, I do procrastinate and I have a lack of confidence. I also like the finer things in life and have a good standard of living. uNFORTUNATLY THOUGH, I can't handle people so well.

Your First Name of: Aaron

Your name of Aaron has made you practical, systematic, and thorough. (+1)

This name encourages the expression of leadership and organizational skills, shrewdness, and analytical ability. (+1)

You are mathematically adept and have great patience with work of a detailed nature such as bookkeeping, accounting, or technical research. (+.5)

Particular about your material possessions, you keep everything you own in a good state of repair, and you budget your personal finances very carefully. (+.5)

Because of its matter-of-fact influence, this name limits, to some degree, your ability to be flexible and spontaneous. (+.5)

You tend to treat new and unfamiliar ideas with skepticism. (+.5)

Because of the serious, responsible qualities of your name, you must recognize the importance of a sense of humour and optimistic perspective of life. (+1)

Seems bedrocked on nonsense, but the results are fun!

Senior Member Array Silent Stars's Avatar

* The name of Eric creates a very aggressive and independent nature, one with big ambitions, giving you original, progressive, large-scale ideas, salesmanship and promotional ability as well as the excellent business judgment which enables you to gain the financial accumulation to which you feel entitled.

* You have a versatile, restless nature, and could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks.

* You are seldom satisfied and are always seeking something new.

* Although the name Eric causes an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes an unscrupulous, materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus and reproductive organs.

WTF? Hardly any of that is me...especially not the last part.