User Tag List

First 3111213

MBTI
    intp

* The first name of Ina leads you to assume considerable responsibility and to prefer to work independently, without direction or interference from others because you have very definite ideas of your own.
    independent? yes. But I do value input from competent, knowledgeable people immensely, and ideas are not very set in stone, so no.

* Your mind is quick to comprehend and you can be depended upon to do any job well.
    if I say so myself

* Because you tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist, you might insist on doing too many things yourself instead of delegating jobs to others who might do less satisfactory work.
    kinda true. I will delegate but have been known to slave-drive to get it done right on occasion.

* This name does make you quite direct and straight-to-the-point.

* The name Ina creates the urge to be creative and original, but we draw to your attention that the name causes a superior, interfering quality that tends to resent the opinions of others.
    kinda true

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.
    More than a little neurotic.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Here are some of my favorites:
    Sauron
    • The name of Sauron gives you a very individual, reserved, serious.
    • You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.
    • This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.
    • When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.
    • Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
    • You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.
    • While the name Sauron creates the urge to be creative, independent and original, we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a tendency to be moody.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
    Moonbeam
    • Your name of Moonbeam contains many fine qualities: musical and artistic ability, good business judgment, and a sense of responsibility for the welfare of others.
    • This makes you warm-hearted and understanding in your response to the needs and interests of those around you.
    • You are always ready to help those in less fortunate circumstances.
    • Your insistence on becoming involved in the affairs of others can cause them to regard you as interfering, even though you are only trying to help.
    • A weakness lies in the fact that you are deeply affected through your feeling for others and could suffer through worry and disturbed thoughts over matters that you can do nothing about.
    • Although the name Moonbeam creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.
    Jesus
    • Your name of Jesus has given you the ability to handle people.
    • You are pleasant and diplomatic, and seem to sense how others feel.
    • For this reason, you could do well in public relations work.
    • You appreciate the finer things of life, and like to have a good standard of living.
    • You feel that it is important to convey the impression that you are financially secure, and you place importance on your mode of dress, and on appearances generally.
    • While you could do well in certain positions of authority, you have a certain lack of initiative and a tendency to procrastinate.
    • Although the name Jesus creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and fluid systems.
    Adolf
    • Your first name of Adolf makes you a quick thinker, both philosophical and creative.
    • You appreciate music, art, and drama and, if given training, could excel in those fields.
    • Self-consciousness may prevent you from feeling at ease in positions of impromptu expression.
    • Desiring to be free from detail and monotony, you find it difficult to finish what you start if it does not hold your interest.
    • You enjoy reading and the beauties of nature, experiencing peace and relaxation in outdoor activities.
    • A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts.
    • Although the name Adolf creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and fluid systems.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I also ran the three variations that I've been called by various people. Note how the definition changes.

Jennifer
    • The name Jennifer creates a dual nature in that you can be very generous and understanding, but you can also be so candid in your expression that you create misunderstanding.
    • You struggle with the requirement to soften your expression with tact and diplomacy and to consider the feelings of others.
    • Difficulty in accepting advice or admitting that you may have made a mistake causes you to appear to be stubborn and set in your ways.
    • Thus, you have too often created the wrong impression, and friendships have suffered.
    • Even though the name Jennifer creates the urge to be artistically creative and original, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and tension or accidents to the head.
    Jenny
    • The name Jenny gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary.
    • You can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in.
    • Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious.
    • You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships.
    • Although the name Jenny creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus.
    Jen
    • The name of Jen creates a very versatile and creative nature.
    • You are quick-minded and have the freedom of expression to mix easily with people.
    • Because your feelings and desires are so changeable, you are never satisfied with conditions as they are.
    • You have many ideas, plans, and ambitions, but too often they are for an easy way out of a difficulty or an easy way of making money.
    • You seek change in order to have the opportunity for travel, new experiences, and new friends and associates.
    • You find it difficult to systematize your efforts and to fulfil your obligations and plans as you are not inclined to apply yourself consistently to a job to reach your goals.
    • Although you appear positive, you inwardly lack self-confidence and will-power.
    • Although the name Jen creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and fluid systems.
    Are any of the points true? Some are, some aren't as much, and there's enough Forer Effect where all of us can feel these ways about ourselves at times that it's hard to say.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

this is pretty cool. although i spell my name two ways..with an I or a Y. both are correct

* The first name of Mitzi gives you a dynamic and highly strung nature.

* You have a humanitarian and principled side to your character and will go out of your way to help someone if you feel there is injustice or unfairness.

* You often become involved in situations without any thought of the consequences.

* You are basically seeking truth in life and have a very analytical and questioning mind.

* Being perceptive and intuitive, you often respond to your hunches, which can lead you into bitter experiences.

* You love change, travel, and new opportunities and dislike monotonous detail.

* Though you show enthusiasm over a new-found interest, you seldom finish the things you start.

* Although the name Mitzi creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

* Your name of Mitzy gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature.

* You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others.

* This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field. <<<<<<<<<not true

* You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long.

* You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate.

* You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money.

* Although the name Mitzy creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.
    She talks pretty but says mean things

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

My Middle Name
    * Your name of Dena gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.

* You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.

* Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.

* Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.

* Although the name Dena creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know" when not combined with a balanced last name.

* This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Your First Name of: Kristian

* Your name of Kristian gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.

* Your ideas can be very original and inventive.

* You enjoy being with people in a social environment.

* Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.

* Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.

* This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.

* Although the name Kristian creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head.

Interesting.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Your First Name of: LeAnn

• Your name of LeAnn has created a practical, responsible, stable nature, and you desire to direct the efforts of others rather than to take order or ask permission.

Not really, I have no desire to order people around.
    • You have a determined, self-reliant, capable nature and resent any interference, although in your desire to help you are inclined to become involved in the lives and decisions of other people.

No, I am not confident enough to be totally self-reliant.The last thing I want to do is get mixed up in other people's lives.
    • You like to make your own decisions and to be the master of your domain.

Eh, not really. I take too long to make decisions, it's easier to let someone else handle the burden. :P
    • You feel a limitation in your own expression when it is necessary to reach another through tact and understanding.

I have have a serious lack of communication skills, but I am pretty good at being understanding and tactful.
    • Although the name LeAnn creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

Creates the urge in what...? Me?
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry, mental tension, and tension or accidents to the head.

Most of this isn't true about me. What does that last one mean...? I did get hit in the head with a door when I was a child, but I don't see what that has to do with my name, haha.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII?

Interesting.

MBTI
    ENFj

Your First Name of: William

* The name of William gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.

* You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.

* This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.

* When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.

* Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.

* You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.

* While the name William creates the urge to be creative, independent and original, we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a tendency to be moody.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.