User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

* The name of Laine creates a restless, creative nature that takes you into many ventures, but does not allow you to see things through to a satisfactory completion.

so accurate

* Yours is a versatile, musical, artistic, but independent nature and you must have the freedom to express your creative ideas and abilities to be happy.

* An urge for independence causes dissatisfaction and frustration in close relationships and you find the "ties that bind" restricting.

sometimes, but the person i'm closest to needs just as much independence... so it's not much of an issue

* The qualities of this name would find a more constructive outlet in work that involves high-pressure selling or promotional activities, possibly in community affairs, for it contains a positive, driving power.

lol me, a salesperson. HAHA. community affairs. no.

* Although the name Laine creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

anxiety has been an issue

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and through worry and mental tension.

my stomach does hate me.

Sniffles

I would say my analysis is very accurate:
    Your first name of _____ creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd, efficient, and business-minded.

You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others.

You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others.

You are not overly ambitious, preferring instead to seek stable, settled conditions which are adequate to meet your responsibilities.

You like to be your own boss and you are capable of handling responsibilities for others.

Although the name ____ creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.
    I wouldn't consider myself very business-minded, but I could see how that could fit at times. I laughed when I read about my favorite expression being "I know".

deleted

* Your name of Lemons gives you the desire to understand and help others with their problems but, at the same time, you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much.

* This name creates a pleasant, easy-going, yet responsible nature.

* It gives you a natural ability to express affection to those close to you, without feelings of embarrassment.

* You tend to avoid issues, however, and put off until tomorrow the things which should be done today.

* Accordingly, you would find difficulty in achieving success in positions requiring aggressiveness and drive.

* The name Lemons creates the urge to understand and help others, we emphasize that it causes a interfering, bossy quality.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, worry and mental tension.

I did actually put the name lemons by the way.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

* Your first name of Jeremy has given you a very practical, hard-working, systematic nature.

* Your interests are focused on technical, mechanical, and scientific things, rather than interests of an artistic, musical, or social nature.

* You have a rather skeptical outlook on life and rather materialistic standards.

* In reaching your goals, you are very independent and resourceful, patient and determined.

* You can be so very positive and definite in your own ideas and opinions that others sense a lack of tact and friendliness in your manner of expression.

* The name Jeremy creates the urge to be creative and original, but we point out that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses centring in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.
    It definitely applies to me... this explains a lot of weird contradictions in myself. Like being an INFJ, and... like this in many ways.
    * Your first name of Athenian has given you a clever, deep mind and the talent to excel in highly inspirational lines of endeavour as a dramatist, musician, writer, or artist.

* You can be lifted by beauty in all forms and you are at the most creative when inspired.

* Your expressive, affectionate nature responds very quickly through your feelings, but you must guard against being possessive and jealous.

* You feel and sense much that you do not fully understand and cannot express.

* Your delight in mystery could draw you into occult studies or religions.

* Although the name Athenian creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and nervous system.
    Which I guess explains why I chose this name to balance myself... I have felt a lot more like this since I took on this name. My life does feel like it's gotten more complex and multi-dimensional ever since I took it. I have to admit, there are times when I miss the simplicity of just being Jeremy and not having Athenian's perspective, too. I literally remember myself telling people who talked about higher purpose "What would I need with that? I've got Diet Coke, computers, and video games."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

* The first name of *screw you i won't tell you my name* creates a dual nature for, on the one hand, you desire change and varied experiences in order to avoid monotony, and yet you are attuned to system, order, and attention to detail.

* You can be very analytical, exacting, and patient in your undertakings until your interest is exhausted, at which time you switch to something else even though it means leaving your undertakings unfinished.

* Although the name *** creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

charming

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and elimination system.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

The name of XXX makes you dynamic, restless, independent, ready to accept challenges, and outspoken.

Sure, why not.

You enjoy change, travel, and new experiences.

Doesn't everyone?

Reacting against injustice, you go out of your way to assist in creating fairness.

The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people.

You are very creative and promotional, and work intensely to carry out your plans.

Yeah, the plans I never finish . . .

Though you have limitless enthusiasm for new ventures, you lose interest quickly once things become routine, as you dislike being forced to attend to detail and do monotonous work.

Somehow my name makes me an ExxP, is that whats going on here?

Although the name XXX creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

I don't know, vent peeps, is this true?

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and tension or accidents to the head.

Maybe, but I ain't fucking paying to find out.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

* The name of XXXX creates a very aggressive and independent nature, one with big ambitions, giving you original, progressive, large-scale ideas, salesmanship and promotional ability as well as the excellent business judgment which enables you to gain the financial accumulation to which you feel entitled.

* You have a versatile, restless nature, and could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks.

* You are seldom satisfied and are always seeking something new.

* Although the name XXXX causes an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes an unscrupulous, materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus and reproductive organs.
    Oh noes.

Actually kind of close, aside from stressing materialism, although my major is finance with my objective being to make as much money as fast as I can...

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Interesting. Thanks Erin.

Your name of ********* contributes sensitive, creative, and idealistic qualities to your nature that could be expressed in a variety of literary or artistic fields.

You desire harmony and refinement in your environment and in all your personal associations.

Although mentally quick and intuitive in recognizing the thoughts and feelings of others, you experience a lack of fluency in verbal expression in responding.
    Although the name ********* creates the urge to understand others, we stress that it limits self-expression and self-confidence causing moods.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, heart, lungs and bronchial area.
    The name of Awesome has given you a strong desire for a high standard of living.

From a very early age, your ambitions have been directed toward the accumulation of material wealth.
    No.

However, you have a generous side to your nature as well, and like to share what you have with others.

You have an empathy for the problems of others, particularly on social or economic issues, and you would gain satisfaction doing work of a humanitarian nature.

You have a clever mind and must have an interest outside the home to be happy.

Because of your interest in business and the affairs of the world, you find it easy to converse with all types of people.
    Although the name Awesome creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and nervous system.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The first name of Misty gives you a dynamic and highly strung nature.

You have a humanitarian and principled side to your character and will go out of your way to help someone if you feel there is injustice or unfairness.

You often become involved in situations without any thought of the consequences.

You are basically seeking truth in life and have a very analytical and questioning mind.

Being perceptive and intuitive, you often respond to your hunches, which can lead you into bitter experiences.

You love change, travel, and new opportunities and dislike monotonous detail.

Though you show enthusiasm over a new-found interest, you seldom finish the things you start.

Although the name Misty creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and solar plexus.

* Mine is pretty accurate, and I've often considered changing my name. It tends to conjur images of hookers and animals... Its hard to be taken seriously sometimes.

Edit: After re-reading it, I find it interesting that a lot of the words used in my MBTI and Enneagram type are used here. I bolded them.
    Embrace the possibilities.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

* Your first name of **** has made you a sociable person who appreciates the beauties of nature and the refinements of life, and is moved by music and the arts.

* You are very idealistic and romantic within yourself and may have tried to express your beautiful thoughts through poetry or writing.

* Crudeness and vulgarity are very repulsive to you and you are very particular about little things.

* You suffer greatly with lack of confidence and self-consciousness.

* You crave affection and understanding, yet because you can be so easily and deeply hurt, you have learned to keep your true nature hidden; therefore people do not really know you.

* You always wonder if you are doing the right thing, desiring to express yourself but afraid to.

* Although the name *** creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and fluid systems.

----------------------

Meh. Some of it was true, but some of it was quite false. Kinda reminds me of horoscopes. Basic enough such that it can fit a lot of people.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ