User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Your name of Heather makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality.

umm... nope!

You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment.

not really

However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality often because of lack of confidence.

Procrastination, yes. Lack of confidence? not really.

People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature.

You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Though the name Heather creates the urge to understand and help others, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

<-- dead now from laughing

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems.

but... but... my last name is AWESOME!!!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

The name of Ilse contains within it an intense emotional power that could drive you to put forth great effort to accomplish your ambitions and to do something noteworthy and worthwhile.

Hope so..

There are humanitarian ideals in this name, making you feel the urge to champion the cause of the downtrodden, the victims of circumstances and injustices.

true..

However, it is difficult for you to materialize your ideals because of a restless, unsettled feeling which causes you never to know just what it is that you should be working toward, and the very intensity of your nature makes systematic concentration and application a challenge.

Euhm, P ya know...

You can have intensely contrasting feelings toward people, either you are fiercely loyal or extremely intolerant.

Not completely true. I am fiercely loyal, but I don't do intolerance. I just disconnect. Mmm..maybe with my personality that's the worst insult I can deal someone, I dunno.

Although the name Ilse creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

Mmm, hard to control and oh so addictive

This name can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and nervous system.

Overall I'd say it's creepingly true. I must say, I wasn't sure about posting my name, but I did like seeing some of your real names, so I decided to leave it in
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

The name of Andrew has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.

You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.

Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.

You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.

People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.

Although the name Andrew creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.

It's like they're making fun of me. That fits pretty well, I'd say. It's a little optimistic, though.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    infp

• Your name of Nadia makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality.
    • You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment.
    • However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality often because of lack of confidence.
    • People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature.
    • You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice.
    • Though the name Nadia creates the urge to understand and help others, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems.
    Pretty close.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Kay so first my name in English:
    * Your first name of Grace has given you a rather quiet, reserved, serious, studious nature.
    * You have sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things of life, the beauties of nature, music, art, and literature.
    * The people who mean the most to you are those who can offer you intellectual companionship.
    * It is only when you are among those who understand your deeper nature that you can really be yourself.
    * The experience of having your remarks taken lightly or belittled, particularly during the early years of your life, has caused you to keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself.
    * You do not express yourself spontaneously when conversing with others; hence other people may often regard you as being aloof, and even unfriendly.
    * Although the name Grace creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
    * This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.
    Then for my original name:
    * As Graziella you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors.
    * All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature.
    * Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech and although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it.
    * You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof.
    * The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature.
    * Although the name Graziella creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
    * This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs, heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
    And my last name too:
    # Your name of Ferraro has given you a generous nature.
    # You will do your utmost to help others in need, despite inconvenience or even hardship to yourself.
    # You are affectionate, and respond quickly to appreciation.
    # As a child you were expressive.
    # An imaginative, impressionable person, you could excel in the theatre as a dramatist or comedienne, and the enjoyment and appreciation of your audience would be your greatest inspiration.
    # Although the name Ferraro creates the urge to be self-expressive and artistic, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is difficult to control.
    # This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and nervous system.
    Well, what can I say. Pretty accurate I guess. I marked what is absolutely off fat. So yeah.
    Oh and my very favorite analysis was "* The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature."
    Very freaking true. .o
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

The name Tiffany creates a dual nature in that you can be very generous and understanding, but you can also be so candid in your expression that you create misunderstanding.

-haha, yeah.

You struggle with the requirement to soften your expression with tact and diplomacy and to consider the feelings of others.

-not so much, I think.

Difficulty in accepting advice or admitting that you may have made a mistake causes you to appear to be stubborn and set in your ways.

-YES

Thus, you have too often created the wrong impression, and friendships have suffered.

Even though the name Tiffany creates the urge to be artistically creative and original, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

-yeah, i'd say i'm intense.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and tension or accidents to the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I call it ENFP crazy eyes.
    "Love is not a product of reasonings and statistics. It just comes--none knows whence--and cannot explain itself." -Mark Twain, Eve's Diary

"Laughter which cannot be suppressed is catching. Sooner or later it washes away our defences, and undermines our dignity, and we join in it -- ashamed of our weakness, and embittered against the cause of its exposure, but no matter, we have to join in, there is no help for it." Mark Twain

MBTI
    INFJ

What about oriental names?

I can't imagine (even for an INFJ) the sort of vibe coming from East Asian names.

Please send me a personal message because I don't know if I'd be able to check this page again.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

* The name of Fabio has given you good business ability and a high regard for proper standards of conduct. -Perhaps on the former, absolutely wrong the latter

* You have an appreciation for good music, literature, art, drama, and philosophy, and you could be creative in those fields.who doesn't have appreciation for at least one of those fields?

* An outdoor life also appeals to you and you could find much enjoyment in the beauties of nature.yes, this is very true

* In the business world, your reserve and outward placidity command respect for your authority.I don't know how others perceive me

* However, in your personal life, this reserve and reticence are often mistaken for coldness and lack of feeling, with the result that others find it difficult to understand you.Not really true

* Although the name Fabio creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.Who doesn't worry from time to time? But I'm one of the healthiest people I know in terms of heart and lungs
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFP

I used both my names:
    # The name [Dwigie] creates a very independent, practical, analytical nature with skillful business abilities.
    true, analysis not so much...

# You desire freedom from restrictions and authority in order that you can pursue your own ambitions.
    Yes, yes.
    # This name gives you leadership qualities and you are seldom happy in positions where you must direction from others.
    ...Not a good leader but hate to be told what to do.
    # Material and financial success are the focus of your interests, but sacrificing much for material ambition will result in a lack of harmony and balance in your personal life, particularly a lack of appreciation for social courtesies and things of a more inspirational nature.
    That's true too, I'm not a very "girly" girl in a sense.

# Although the name [dwigie] creates the urge to be creative, independent, and self-sufficient, we point out that it causes a materialistic, somewhat self-opinionated approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities

2nd name:
    # As Kleria you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable.
    [Pffft! ....No not that much]

# You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others.
    [...that's just when I need to be liked.It's not always genuine.]

# You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.
    True...to a certain extent.

# This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding.
    ...I don't even want to think about "taking care of", done that too much and bitter about it.
    # Although the name [dwigie] creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Kay so first my name in English:

Then for my original name:

And my last name too:

Well, what can I say. Pretty accurate I guess. I marked what is absolutely off fat. So yeah.
    Oh and my very favorite analysis was "* The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature."
    Very freaking true. .o
    Your name is very pretty!
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-