First 89101112 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Does anyone notice how the name Marge is often associated with chain smokers?

I was going to enter that name into the box but now there's a fucking database error.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Default name analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    Haha, I got the same exact "analysis" for my name. Word for word. Seems to fit INFJs though.
    My older son's name is Chase and this was uncannily accurate for him, too, though he's an ESTJ.
    It's a blessing...and a curse.

Originally Posted by Anja
    I don't have room for shame in my life.

INFJ, 4w5 sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Default name analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I just had a thought, but first I must question: How many of you liked your name before using this little thing?
    Like others here, I like my full name but deplore nicknames, especially "Slim," which is what my first EH called me. Wonder how that would come out if analyzed?

INFJ, 4w5 sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Default name analysis

Your name of Slim has brought you enjoyment in working with people in circumstances in which you can organize and direct their efforts, preferably in an executive position.

You are self-expressive, philanthropic, clever, and ambitious.

You like to specialize in whatever you undertake.

This name gives you an optimistic outlook on life.

You appreciate good quality in all things and want the best money can buy.

You have big ideals and dreams about the things you would like but you are not always willing to put forth the necessary effort, particularly if it means being subservient to others or having to work in an unimportant, menial capacity.

Position and means are important to you and, in order to create this impression of affluence, you will spend even when it is not prudent to do so.

You like to give the impression that you have everything under control.

Although the name Slim creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and reproductive organs.

No wonder the SOB called me Slim. He knew me not at all, but then I knew that...

INFJ, 4w5 sx

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INTj

* Your first name of Paul creates a dual nature for you desire to systematize your life to progress step by step, but so frequently, you are taken into new experiences, instability, and change.

* You are intrigued by a challenge, especially in mechanical and technical fields.

* Scientific concepts appeal to you.

* You like activities that require physical effort as well as mental ingenuity.

* Your questioning, critical, practical nature makes you prove all ideas to your own satisfaction, rarely accepting anyone's word or ideas

* Although the name Paul creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, and solar plexus.

Wow. This was more exact than MBTI for me. They even told me that my weakness is my solar plexus. That's true, granted, everybody's solar plexus is a weak spot, but mine has always seemed particularly bad.
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

MBTI
    INxJ

/FAIL

# Your first name of [removed] has given you inspirational, idealistic, and dramatic qualities.

# You have a clever, deep mind and the talent to excel in highly inspirational lines of endeavor as a dramatist, musician, writer, or artist.

# You can be lifted by beauty in all forms and are at the most creative when inspired.

# Your expressive, affectionate nature responds quickly through your feelings, but you must guard against being possessive and jealous.

# Although the name [removed] creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Mayhap your name isn't well suited for you? ^_^
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    ^ Mayhap your name isn't well suited for you? ^_^
    Indeed

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

* Your name Casey gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake.

* Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.

* This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind.

* You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.

* Although the name Casey creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, it can cause an unscrupulous, materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive system, worry, and mental tension.
    SDMF

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Your name of Alexandra causes you to place considerable importance upon the material aspect of life.

You have an eye for quality, desiring always the very best that money can buy, and you are not content with anything that is second best.

You are quick to size up others, and this appraisal is based upon their physical appearance, their clothes, and whether they have achieved material success and the standards of quality that you have set in your own mind.

You have a keen business sense, knowing a lucrative proposition when it is presented, and it is likely others would come to you for business counsel.

Although the name Alexandra creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs.

Aww.