User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 51

  1. #41
    Senior Member Noel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Trying out different stuff: beer, wine, food, etc.
    Computer Games
    Skiing
    Reading
    Writing
    Sleeping
    Exercising
    Movies
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  2. #42
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,047

    Default

    Here are my current interests. Not in any order, and this list is changing by the minute *points to type*...

    • Wilderness survival
    • Nature study and awareness
    • Tracking
    • Hiking (maybe do more backpacking soon too)
    • Camping (I'd rather be backpacking though!)
    • Rogaining (going to try it solo soon at a night event...)
    • Kayaking (rarely, wish I could do it more)
    • Mountain biking (rarely, wish I could do it more)
    • Adventure racing (only in my head for now)
    • Landscape photography (won a local contest in pro category)
    • Making wood furniture
    • Psychology (have BA degree in that)
    • Astronomy and basic astrophotography
    • Car repair (more utilitarian than fun anymore)
    • Computer programming (my career, I usually leave this interest at work)
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  3. #43
    Senior Member niffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    ^ intense!
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

  4. #44
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Rogaining (going to try it solo soon at a night event...)
    When I read this, first I was wondering, "Why is he making a hobby of rubbing hair-growth drugs into his head?"

    After reading the link, this sounds much more fun than what I was considering!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  5. #45
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    When I read this, first I was wondering, "Why is he making a hobby of rubbing hair-growth drugs into his head?"

    After reading the link, this sounds much more fun than what I was considering!

  6. #46
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    I like operating earthmoving equipment and leveling lots for new construction. Nothing finer than creating a building lot where a scraggly, weed-ridden field used to be...!
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  7. #47
    Junior Member TinyCerebellum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Archery
    Ballroom dancing
    Playing woodwinds
    Reading Fiction
    video games (spent way too much time on this)
    pencil drawing
    Art in general, and 3D graphics in particular (my career)
    research (when I discover something new, I search the internet for every bit of useful info on the topic).
    A variety of outdoor sports like tennis, soccer, volleyball, ski, skating (all at irregular intervals).
    Daydreaming ... Long walks on the beach.. in the park.. and my favourite colours are blue, sometimes white, and often brown .
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  8. #48
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyCerebellum View Post
    Archery
    Ballroom dancing
    Playing woodwinds
    Reading Fiction
    video games (spent way too much time on this)
    pencil drawing
    Art in general, and 3D graphics in particular (my career)
    research (when I discover something new, I search the internet for every bit of useful info on the topic).
    A variety of outdoor sports like tennis, soccer, volleyball, ski, skating (all at irregular intervals).
    Daydreaming ... Long walks on the beach.. in the park.. and my favourite colours are blue, sometimes white, and often brown .
    These action and coordination-oriented hobbies sound quite challenging for a tiny cerebellum.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  9. #49
    Member mystery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Posts
    38

    Default

    hey i think you know what i like to do ..seen as you my best friend lol.....

  10. #50
    Senior Member Sahara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystery View Post
    hey i think you know what i like to do ..seen as you my best friend lol.....
    I do lol you snowboarding fruitloop you.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Similar Threads

  1. What kind of karma do you have?
    By GloriaInExcelsisDeo in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-18-2017, 04:43 PM
  2. What kind of heart do you have test?
    By Lady_X in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-24-2017, 11:10 AM
  3. What kind of printer do you have?
    By Giggly in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 10:34 AM
  4. [NF] What kind of fantasies do you female NF's have?
    By Yomama99 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 01:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO