User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    At least now I know to give NT's legos and they'll be set. I used to hate legos for the exact reason that NT's love them. I wasn't ever given something to DO with them! It was just, "make something." WTF were the instructions on what I was supposed to make? What is this imagination thing you're saying I'm supposed to have?
    Hah! I loved legos. I would still love to get legos.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I love legos so much. I have SO many. Tons of custom creations that are so intricate and awesome.

If I ever become a millionaire and retire early, the first thing I'm doing is building a scale model of the Millennium Falcon in my back yard.

violaine

I used to spend all of my allowance on lego. I will even admit to having made a lego airport a year or two ago

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    ENTP: ant farm, sea monkeys, magic set, chemistry set, microscope
    INTJ: legos, robots, nintendo ds
    INFJ: camera, good pens, music gift certificate, book gift certificate
    ENFP: books, a new cell phone, a thoughtful mix cd
    Oooooo I love the NT gifts.

Also, please add an Amazon card so I can buy several books related to any of the gifts with which I become obsessessed and must then learn everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Fiver is correct, it is freeing to not have to impress someone, to be accepted for who you really are.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    for some reason i have an image of an STP creating napalm or something like that...
    It's harder than it seems. The problem is twofold - you either need something that can stand up to gasoline to thicken it (which is very very difficult), or if you want to do it properly, you destroy household equipment melting stuff.

Seriously, better gift - aluminum powder. For painting, or... other stuff. But not 5-12.

Get kinetix or something similar.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    I used to spend all of my allowance on lego. I will even admit to having made a lego airport a year or two ago
    Ha, I'd still be making things If I didn't give all my creations to my little brother after moving out.

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    It's harder than it seems. The problem is twofold - you either need something that can stand up to gasoline to thicken it (which is very very difficult), or if you want to do it properly, you destroy household equipment melting stuff.

Seriously, better gift - aluminum powder. For painting, or... other stuff. But not 5-12.

Get kinetix or something similar.
    you can make ghetto-napalm by dissolving styrofoam in it... there is still a very large black mark on the curb out front my parent's house where i went vietnam on a big anthill

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    you can make ghetto-napalm by dissolving styrofoam in it... there is still a very large black mark on the curb out front my parent's house where i went vietnam on a big anthill
    Yah, that's the one (from the handbook!) But you need to be careful doing it. If I remember correctly, soap worked safer and better (as napalm, anyway, not so much for dramatic effects).

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    Nerd alert.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    LoLz

Why am I not surprised that the two people discussing building napalms are ISTP's? :P

When I was a kid, my toys were power ranger zords. I had every one of them. I could spend all day making megazords to replicate the show, then taking them apart and making ultrazords. They were so awesome. That was one of the first reasons I used the internet, to find power rangers web sites to find out about upcoming episodes.