User Tag List

First 6789101858 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I had a dream about MBTIc one time, there were others, but I think Haight's avatar and Uberfuhrer were in it. It's a while ago, kinda hazy.
    I had a dream about a guy in a kilt! CA-RAZY!! There were bagpipes and everything! .....I feel it must be mentioned....The music was awesome....I didn't know bagpipes could make that kind of sound

No but really I have and they wouldnt ever know who they were! Does anyone wonder who might have had a dream about you?
    "bad things happen when people touch me!!"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I've had dreams about a couple forum members, but those were members I've had interaction with outside the forum.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I've had dreams about a couple forum members, but those were members I've had interaction with outside the forum.
    Please elaborate on this interaction.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Shhh don't tell anyone but I have dreams about TLL. Don't tell anybody though,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

This has become more fun to read than I anticipated. I'm kind of startled to see how many people are able to 'visualize' or personify people they've never met though... its an interesting phenomenon that I bet generations before us would have never anticipated.
    Embrace the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    Shhh don't tell anyone but I have dreams about TLL. Don't tell anybody though,lol.
    I will never tell. I can't speak for anyone else here.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    This has become more fun to read than I anticipated. I'm kind of startled to see how many people are able to 'visualize' or personify people they've never met though... its an interesting phenomenon that I bet generations before us would have never anticipated.
    It makes you wonder where we get our ideas of people and how they are constructed in our mind. I guess we use as much information as we have like a shadow of their reality cast upon our mind.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

It's been a long time since I even had a dream about an internet person, much less, someone here.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

No... until last night. I have no idea what went down... all I know is a bunch of forum people were there and I woke up thinking this thread hijacked my subconscious.

I don't usually dream about real people, and even then it isn't really them.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

ThatGirl

In RL if you aked me to describe someone I almost always draw a blank and start to compare simular personalities, manurisms, whatever with other people that are well known.

So it was no surprise when everyone here was someone famous or someone I had known even though in the dream they were people from here.

It was a huge huge party that everyone from the forum attended. But I was mingling and getting distracted because I had just found a computer that had a bunch of forgotten video exerpts of my childhood on it. I kept trying to watch the videos at the same time noticing that the top of the computer was warping and swearing at the manufacter and warantee companies. Those that I actually got around to talking too were very interestin, but in each room there were differnt things and attitudes going on. In the dream I walked around the huge party until my feet got sore and had to jump a staircase to use the restroom before I realized that I had forgotten to wear underwear under my dress and had offended the children. I was forced to use the mens bathroom due to the long line in the ladies and was confronted by a couple of the members.

Inevitably I found myself walking by the band that was playing that consisted of all my coworkers who weren't singing loud enough and jacking some cake before waking up.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Back when I used to frequent INTPcentral, I once had a dream about me and 4 or 5 other members who made a pact to commit suicide together. We all stood in a circle and shot each other up with handguns. After falling to the floor immobilized though conscious, with blood spewing out of us, thinking we were dying...we got back up again in a few minutes. I don't know. At least it was interesting lol..
    I take it you've been corresponding with Skyhigh...