First 456781656 Last

ThatGirl

who?

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    who?
    You know....that guy ?
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

ive had a few people here in my dreams, and it always creeps me out a bit.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

No, it seems a little odd to me, internet peoples aren't real! I bet I will now you've all got the idea in my head though

MBTI
    INTP

I have once.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    No, it seems a little odd to me, internet peoples aren't real!
    Yeah, we're all bots. For reals.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^_^ I'm actually quite pleased this thread was created, Ty AwesomeCakes. I don't feel so crazy now!

Daydreaming, which I do a lot (my schedule allows for this.. and my mind makes time inconveniently enough even when it does not) I usually think of how it'd be to talk to some of the people in person.. Especially, I think how wonderful life would be if I had all the female friends IRL that I've made here They put thoughts in my head that mayhap girls truly don't have cooties.. and never did.. possibly.

I have posted before that I dream vividly, and frequently.. There's hardly a night I do not dream.. and I tend to incorporate my daily activities and current events into these dreams. Since I've posted on this forum, I've had several members manifest before me in all sorts of ways.. It's quite interesting lately, playing DnD and foruming Lol. Sometimes people come to me in avatars, or as colors or things that I recognize them by.. Like thatgirl is forever a pin-up girl in my dreams.. and whatever comes to me as an elvin woman with a wine bottle (my mind seems to connect you whatever to Hexis's DnD character.. which is an elvin drunk that constantly drinks wine.) forever in her hands.

AwesomeCakes always wears an apron, no matter what else she's wearing, SH is a clock for me, and Uber shows up as... close as I can account for it.. something of a basilisk. There's others but I don't want to make this list too long. ^_^;; I'm glad other people dream of forum members as well.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP

I actually had this fucking crazy waking lucid dream once, I just came home and was dead so I just passed out on my bed. I was like sitting with my feet hanging off the bed and my arm dangling about and I had the computer and cell phone in my vision. I had this sort of semi nightmare that all of my cyber information, and objects were being manipulated and altered. Like a hacker had just infiltrated all my weak defenses and was having a fun time extracting everything useful out of it.

I suddenly remembered that I was just on this site so I thought "fuck, I just had to waste all that time on there, and be so trusting, now all my shit is messed up 'cause of some stupid forum." It was just like an intense visualization of my computer slowly being infested with viruses till it wasn't close to working form. I knew then that it had to be that fucktard Jack Flack, his massive posting streak was just a ploy, he was a cyber hacker that circulated around forums just to take advantage of poor little boys like me. I . It was terrible, I could just picture him eating a bowl of cereal with a smug, nerdy smile on his face. Like it was just clockwork to him. Another boring process that he had to go through to make his "living."
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

I had a dream I posted something I shouldn't have and couldn't delete it night before last.

Damn guilt ridden dreams!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Yes, I have.