User Tag List

First 9495758596061 Last

Yeah, nothing sexy though.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

I've dreamt about a few member's since post #555 but am writing this one down because it was SO vivid and contained so many members:

@magpie was directing a musical and everyone kept saying my character was actually a Ghost. We rehearsed in what seemed like an abandoned shopping mall.

@CitizenErased explained the architecture to me as we walked along the top floor. Suddenly, the ground went transparent and fell out from in front of us before we had time to stop. I screamed as I fell, expecting pain or death.

Inexplicably we landed without injury and it ended up being more of a ‘heart in your throat/upset stomach’ experience.
    @geedoenfj and @theforsaken were explaining: “…it used to be better before! Because Frosty would stand with a sign that said “Mind the Gap” and warn people before they would fall. But, then she got a job & turned into @Eskimo and now she can’t do it anymore”.

The first floor, was very dark and ominous. There was this fountain filled with midnight-black water. In the water were thousands of silvery rectangle shaped fish with huge glowing eyes. They would jump out of the water periodically and we’d have to pick up their slimy shapes and throw them back in.

Everyone kept daring each other to swim with the fish and no one would. Then @Hawthorne came and said “Oh those are Bloodfish” and immediately dove into the water. Everyone gasped and when he surfaced gagging, we all ran to help him out.

Then we were at McDonalds and I was STARVING. But, while everyone else could order, I couldn’t (the reason for this never became clear)?

A man drove up in a lunch truck so I asked him if I could buy some food. He said no, cuz it wasn’t on a "job site”. I asked how much it would take? He said I could have fried chicken and caesar salad for $30. Reluctantly I said ok.

While he went inside McD’s, @Hive came over and asked why I wasn’t eating. I explained the scenario and Hive got mad ‘the guy was taking advantage’.

He gestured for @Anaximander to come over and they broke into the back of the truck and took what they thought amounted to 30 dollars of chicken & salad.

Then I woke up in someone’s bed. Tall, dark, good looking, wearing just khaki’s, sitting on the edge of the bed. But, I didn’t know who he was?? He kept saying he was from TypeC too.

He kept insisting: “I know you don’t love me now, but we both know friendship can turn into something more”.

I kept replying that I DIDN’T know him. Never heard of him before... I finally just kicked back the sheets and ran out of the house wearing my nightie. Instead of embarrassment I felt overwhelming relief.

A super colorful low-rider with flames pulled up and @Yamato Nadeshiko was driving. I asked him how he found me? But, he & everyone in the car just started bouncing the shocks and singing (the song below). I looked in and saw @Enthusiastic_Dreamer @SpankyMcFly and @Forever crowded into the back. They yelled for me to get in. So, I did.

I don’t remember if anything else happened, but literally woke up laughing & shaking my head.

Likes asynartetic, N/A, yama, magpie, geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    A super colorful low-rider with flames pulled up and @Yamato Nadeshiko was driving.
    You have no idea how happy I am that this image of me was in your subconscious
    26 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    You have no idea how happy I am that this image of me was in your subconscious
    Mmm, glad! Can't take credit obviously but it was SUCH a great part of the dream...
    Likes yama liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    [

@CitizenErased explained the architecture to me as we walked along the top floor. Suddenly, the ground went transparent and fell out from in front of us before we had time to stop. I screamed as I fell, expecting pain or death.
    Nice! I'm like the Greek Charon of the subconscious, only that instead of navigating waters in a boat, I wander around shopping malls. Cool contemporary interpretation!

CitizenErased's CURRICULUM VITAE

- Current profession: Oniric Tour Guide
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    7 sx/sp

Yeah. Had one with @Coriolis last night. She was my teacher/professor/something like that-and I was being a huge butthead and would come into the class halfway through with big bags of food and two liters and just chow down ravenously in pretty much the most obnoxious way possible and she told me once to stop it and I didnt and so she told me she was going to give me detention for a week and I got up and told her no way jose and she told me to see her afterwards. And so I just sat there and sat there and realized I was kind of a dick and that yeah... And then I saw her and she asked what I thought I was doing/hoping to achieve, and I said that I didnt know and that I was an idiot and wouldnt do it again and sorry and she said that she hoped I knew I still had to go to the detentions and I said yeah I did and then I went and came back without food and ruckus the next time.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

@Hawthorne by the way after you transformed you looked kind of like this

except without the horns. and your tail was way longer like nearly dragging on the floor when i carried you. and more yellow. and even fuzzier and fluffier
    26 weeks
    Likes Floki liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Last night I had a dream that I was in a classroom where @Eskimo2 and @magpie were attending a math class. I was not actually a student of the class, but I was visiting. For some reason Eskimo didn't want to sit with me () even though we arrived at the class together so I sat by magpie a few seats down and we chatted while taking notes the whole class. Even though it was a math class, I somehow magically understood how to do whatever the topic was, so after class I excitedly met up with Eskimo again and offered her help if she needed it, but she said she wanted to try it on her own. Then I drove them home. It was weird.
    26 weeks
    Likes magpie liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    Last night I had a dream that I was in a classroom where @Eskimo2 and @magpie were attending a math class. I was not actually a student of the class, but I was visiting. For some reason Eskimo didn't want to sit with me () even though we arrived at the class together so I sat by magpie a few seats down and we chatted while taking notes the whole class. Even though it was a math class, I somehow magically understood how to do whatever the topic was, so after class I excitedly met up with Eskimo again and offered her help if she needed it, but she said she wanted to try it on her own. Then I drove them home. It was weird.
    Yeah thats weird. I probably would have sat with you. Only readon I could think where I wouldnt have sat with you is if you had cooties. DID you have cootiea? Be honest!
    Likes yama liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    7 sx/sp

I just woke up from a bad one. So I was out on like a camp trip with my familt or something. Like we had to move around or something. So it had been a few days of just moving around ehre and there when things started feeling realy really weird to me. Like things werent adding up. Anyways. So for some reason I was there and the @prplchknz was too. And I went up to her and I was like- 'prp Im really scared I dont know whats going one people are acting really weird and I dont know just what this IS.' So anyways. Prpl was like- eskimo... trust no one right now- things are not how they seem. And so then I went back to bed but woke up a few hours later terrified and so I wad like... I want my mom. Anyways. So I went over to her her bed and instead of my parents there were tjese people that looked really similar who were sleeping like with foam coming out of their mouths and I started screaming 'who are up people' when they both pulled out guns and started to chase me. I ran and ran and then woke up because I was so scared

Now Im too scared to go back to bed even im really tired
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post