A grave sort, I'm afraid. Spill it.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

First my dream started off with me laughing with @Hawthorne and @Yamato Nadeshiko. I'd be lying if I said I remembered much of this part. It was just the three of us though. And we had a good time.

Abrupt transition

All of a sudden I'm on a patio outside of someone's castle with @Cloudpatrol and @Floki ..

They wanted to go to the store to get something. I think they may have been together, except floki was someone else's baby daddy.

It might have been cloudpatrol's birthday or something.

Abrupt transition

We're in a van with

1) The driver - unknown name - old guy, skinny and bald. Lots of energy and slightly irritable disposition. Acted like the father of everyone in the van.
    2) front seat - unknown name and unclear, possibly female.
    3) first row of seats was @ZNP-TBA
    4) next to him was Cloudpatrol
    5) next to her - not sure. Seemed like a relaxed person. Slender build. They were Indian.
    6) Backseat - was someone who had no image. I don't know if they're male or female.
    7) next was Floki
    8) then me

And we're all being driven to the store.

We stop at a grocery store, but no one got out with me. One person requested popsicles.

I went in the store, and when I was done getting popsicles, the store turned into a high end fashion store. So I tried an item on, briefly looked at a few accessories and started to leave. As I left, the driver guy was very annoyed and said I had been in the store for 40 mins. I got to the van and no one else was mad. They got their popsicles.

Then Floki and I started talking about raising children and all the problems we had with our ex's in doing so. We each had one baby in this dream...

While that was happening, the conversation in the van got heavier. ZNP and the driver were exchanging words about something political. Then at the end of the conversation ZNP noticed the song on the radio was patriotic. We all became silent trying to listen. I couldn't make out the song.

Then I woke up.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12
    Likes Hawthorne, ZNP-TBA, Floki, Cloudpatrol liked this post

Retired

the trouble with abrupt transition dreams is that when you consider telling someone about them, it wouldn't sound like you had just one dream.
    In challenge lies opportunity.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Vocaroo | Voice message

Because only sailors use condoms.

I roleplayed with the mojo of Austin Powers but a much sexier voice. Enough said.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Yeah one, he's banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

"I don't wear a toupee!" Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    First my dream started off with me laughing with @Hawthorne and @Yamato Nadeshiko. I'd be lying if I said I remembered much of this part. It was just the three of us though. And we had a good time.

Abrupt transition

All of a sudden I'm on a patio outside of someone's castle with @Cloudpatrol and @Floki ..

They wanted to go to the store to get something. I think they may have been together, except floki was someone else's baby daddy.

It might have been cloudpatrol's birthday or something.

Abrupt transition

We're in a van with

1) The driver - unknown name - old guy, skinny and bald. Lots of energy and slightly irritable disposition. Acted like the father of everyone in the van.
    2) front seat - unknown name and unclear, possibly female.
    3) first row of seats was @ZNP-TBA
    4) next to him was Cloudpatrol
    5) next to her - not sure. Seemed like a relaxed person. Slender build. They were Indian.
    6) Backseat - was someone who had no image. I don't know if they're male or female.
    7) next was Floki
    8) then me

And we're all being driven to the store.

We stop at a grocery store, but no one got out with me. One person requested popsicles.

I went in the store, and when I was done getting popsicles, the store turned into a high end fashion store. So I tried an item on, briefly looked at a few accessories and started to leave. As I left, the driver guy was very annoyed and said I had been in the store for 40 mins. I got to the van and no one else was mad. They got their popsicles.

Then Floki and I started talking about raising children and all the problems we had with our ex's in doing so. We each had one baby in this dream...

While that was happening, the conversation in the van got heavier. ZNP and the driver were exchanging words about something political. Then at the end of the conversation ZNP noticed the song on the radio was patriotic. We all became silent trying to listen. I couldn't make out the song.

Then I woke up.
    Mmmm, thinking about whether I want to go up the street for Orange Popsicles or if it will remain a dream...

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    the trouble with abrupt transition dreams is that when you consider telling someone about them, it wouldn't sound like you had just one dream.
    Ah true. I don't know if they count as one dream or no haha, but it happened all within about a half hour irl. And it felt like it was all within a couple days of each other in the dream. If not the same day.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INFJ

I had a dream a week or so ago, and at the end of the dream @Crabs was on the phone, calling up a hit. He looked like the guy that used to be in his avatar, and was representing the character of Cypher from The Matrix.

Then I woke up, and felt the presence of @Yamato Nadeshiko stand at my door and shoot me with a sniper rifle.

Guys, how could you!

MBTI
    yupp

yes last night i had a dream i was going somewhere fancy and for what i wanted to do with my hair my hair wasn't long enough. so I traded bodies with someone who had long hair (it was fine because it was a mutual decision) but then i didn't know how to do long hair so i got frustrated so @thoughtlost did my hair for me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so