User Tag List

Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever dreamt of another forum member?

Ye
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    359 sx

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Ye
    Funny how everyone thoroughly explains their dreams while you just put "ye"

Oh the depth is killing me.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)

Quote Originally Posted by Krim13 View Post
    Funny how everyone thoroughly explains their dreams while you just put "ye"

Oh the depth is killing me.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar

Happens all the time. Y'all are my grownup version of imaginary friends (and I mean that in the best way possible).

Senior(ita) Member Array Cloudpatrol's Avatar

I was on a high cliff with, 3 little kids I know and a friend. I had just arrived and 2 of the toddler’s kept wanting to go closer to the edge of the cliff. I’d run to the edge and pull them back. I was trying to cajole them into sitting: when I peripherally noticed a white, Ford Fiesta in the water.

I asked my Friend if someone had driven off the cliff in the moments before I arrived? She seemed noncommittal. I ran to the edge of the cliff and saw water was up to the Driver’s door and pouring rapidly in.

The Driver seat was in lay-back position and there was a person lying in it with their seat-belt done up. Then there was a SLURP noise and the car sank and disappeared - leaving only bubbles - riding to the surface.

I screamed to my friend to call 911 but also noticed the kids were perilously close to the edge of the cliff again. I ran and huddled the kids together far back, pulled my backpack off and told them to play with everything in it. Seeing they were safely pre-occupied I yelled for my friend not to take her eyes off them, and ran to a house perched on the opposite end of the cliff.

My upstair’s neighbour answered. Shocking! The house looked nothing like mine on the outside, but WAS my house to the smallest identical detail inside.

She exclaimed happy surprise and ushered me into a hallway with a large cardboard box, saying they had forgotten to give it to me when it arrived.

The husband pulled out exquisitely hand-made book covers of books like “Alice in Wonderland” and “Random Harvest” I was still trying to explain with urgency about the car in the water and the husband said he’d try to contact someone and walked off unhurriedly.

I opened the book-covers and they were filled with pages upon pages of my writing. My neighbour said that a publishing company wanted me to compile the papers into one story to be published that would encompass all the lessons of the books represented by book covers. My head swam.

I was distracted between wondering about 911 progress {thinking how small the chances were of the occupant surviving} and getting back to the kids. I noticed that my neighbour was sitting at a computer desk, perusing a site. I saw the site was TypeC and exclaimed in surprise, saying that I used that site also!

My neighbour said “I’m just going to log in now” and then spelled out-loud as she typed “C” “O” “R” “I” “O” “L” “I” “S”.

I gasped and that’s the last thing I remember.
    Likes JAVO, Hawthorne, Thalassa, N/A liked this post

I dreamt that forum member picked me from the arrest.
    I was clearly innocent and the place was abominable.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes JAVO liked this post

♂ Shameless Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Last night I had a dream that @Urarienev, @Sinclair and I had a meetup. It was fun. There was nothing to eat though
    "P-please don't stare at me like that. I get so...terribly shy."

previously known as 21lux
    ¤ school idol tomodachi ¤
    ¤ myanimelist ¤
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

Unapologetic being Array Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    Last night I had a dream that @Urarienev, @Sinclair and I had a meetup. It was fun. There was nothing to eat though
    I will make this happen dammit.

Except for the last part... that doesn't sound fun
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I dreamt that- its a bit odd but yeah- that I was at ivys house and me and her son were playing together. Catch, and then we told scary stories and ivy just looked the other way even when we were playing catch inside because I giess she figured her kid was having fun so nothing was really going wrong and just to trust the situation. And then we had cream sickles.

And yeah. I dunno. I dont choose these dreams consciously. I just report them sometimes.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    no
    Socionics
    SEE Se

what business is this of yours

Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast