User Tag List

First 39474849505159 Last

Results 481 to 490 of 620

  1. #481
    climb on Showbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,317

    Default

    Last night I dreamed that @EJCC got banned for trolling.
    Friends, waffles, work

    "The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

    3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

    Likes EJCC, BadOctopus liked this post

  2. #482
    Super Ape Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,729

    Default

    I don't know if anyone has had dreams about me. I haven't posted a pic of me yet.

  3. #483
    inside the lines EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Last night I dreamed that @EJCC got banned for trolling.
    HOW DARE YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW ME AT ALL??

    (Maybe it was my evil twin?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  4. #484
    climb on Showbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    HOW DARE YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW ME AT ALL??

    (Maybe it was my evil twin?)
    Maybe. Even my dream self had the good sense to be shocked though. Dream self logged on and thought "EJCC has been tempbanned... WTF?!?"
    Friends, waffles, work

    "The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

    3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

    Likes EJCC liked this post

  5. #485
    . JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    HOW DARE YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW ME AT ALL??

    (Maybe it was my evil twin?)
    Or maybe it was @Showbread's evil twin who banned you?

    the plot thickens...

  6. #486
    inside the lines EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Or maybe it was @Showbread's evil twin who banned you?

    the plot thickens...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes JAVO, Showbread liked this post

  7. #487
    Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    6,825

    Default

    IT HAPPENED!!! I didn't think it ever would but it did!

    Last night I dreamt that @Frosty6226 lived in the same town as me, and we worked at the same store for some reason. And I was like, "Woah! Frosty! When did this happen!" And she was like, "Uhh, you always knew I lived here, you just told me not to tell anyone." And I was like "What?! Why? Tell everyone!!!"

    Yeah. That's really all that happened.
    3 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!

  8. #488
    Senior Member Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    6,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    IT HAPPENED!!! I didn't think it ever would but it did!

    Last night I dreamt that @Frosty6226 lived in the same town as me, and we worked at the same store for some reason. And I was like, "Woah! Frosty! When did this happen!" And she was like, "Uhh, you always knew I lived here, you just told me not to tell anyone." And I was like "What?! Why? Tell everyone!!!"

    Yeah. That's really all that happened.
    First of all... Yay! I am thrilled that my plan to worm my way into peoples heads is working! Shows me that step 1 of my plan for forum mind control is a go.

    Secondly, for all you know I could live in your town. you neeever know. I could be the ingcongnito neighborhood dogwalker, lawn mower, or disguised as an old lady... I would need to keep a good eye on my victims...
    Likes JAVO liked this post

  9. #489
    . JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    IT HAPPENED!!! I didn't think it ever would but it did!

    Last night I dreamt that @Frosty6226 lived in the same town as me, and we worked at the same store for some reason. And I was like, "Woah! Frosty! When did this happen!" And she was like, "Uhh, you always knew I lived here, you just told me not to tell anyone." And I was like "What?! Why? Tell everyone!!!"

    Yeah. That's really all that happened.
    So based on @Frosty6226's post above and her real life photo I found by googling "Frosty" below, this was apparently a nightmare. I'm sorry.


  10. #490
    Senior Member Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    6,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    So based on @Frosty6226's post above and her real life photo I found by googling "Frosty" below, this was apparently a nightmare. I'm sorry.


    I take many forms. I could be that drip in your faucet, that butter on your toast, always in the shadows... Always in the shadows.
    Likes JAVO, Opal, Cygnus liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Appreciate a forum member
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 456
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 05:48 PM
  2. Anyone know anything about this forum member?
    By INTPness in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:45 AM
  3. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 03:46 AM
  4. Applaud a forum member for.............
    By Qre:us in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts