User Tag List

First 38464748495058 Last

I've dreamed of forum members. I've dreamed of being on the forum talking to people - this tends to result in either a lucid dream or waking up because the brain is limited in its ability to keep track of things like text. Some times you're trying to read it and it'll change suddenly, or you can't quite make out what it says. This is a sign that you're in a dream.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Not until last night. I had a dream with @Coriolis in it.

I don't remember the entirety of it, but she was in it for a while, and for most of it made me uneasy like I was on the edge of doing something wrong .

The part that stands out to me the most was I was in a kitchen, and I was talking to Coriolis, being cautious/afraid that I was going to do something to offend her. At one point she offered me some Tea from her "home country". Apparently in the dream she was speaking in a strong Croatian accent, and thus was implied that she was from there. The tea tasted HORRID. For one way too much brown sugar was put into it to sweeten it, and no creamer was added. It had a very sour acidic taste that just sat there with the strong sweetness. Blegh! I feigned a neutral response to this and casually "forgot" to drink the rest of it. At that point we were talking and left the kitchen. At that point things get fuzzy and the dream eventually evolved to something else. I was in the kitchen with her for quite some time though. I remember feeling "not good enough, I don't meet her standards!" very persistently which resulted in me muting quite a lot about my presence. It seemed to work.

I think this was mashed together because of the conversation we were having on the forums discussing how to inform people of truths, and shortly before bed I was reading about the gaming firm Croteam which is based in Croatia. I am not sure why the tea came into play
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes Cygnus liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    The part that stands out to me the most was I was in a kitchen, and I was talking to Coriolis, being cautious/afraid that I was going to do something to offend her. At one point she offered me some Tea from her "home country". Apparently in the dream she was speaking in a strong Croatian accent, and thus was implied that she was from there. The tea tasted HORRID. For one way too much brown sugar was put into it to sweeten it, and no creamer was added. It had a very sour acidic taste that just sat there with the strong sweetness. Blegh! I feigned a neutral response to this and casually "forgot" to drink the rest of it. At that point we were talking and left the kitchen. At that point things get fuzzy and the dream eventually evolved to something else. I was in the kitchen with her for quite some time though. I remember feeling "not good enough, I don't meet her standards!" very persistently which resulted in me muting quite a lot about my presence. It seemed to work.

I think this was mashed together because of the conversation we were having on the forums discussing how to inform people of truths, and shortly before bed I was reading about the gaming firm Croteam which is based in Croatia. I am not sure why the tea came into play
    Well, if you were in my kitchen, I would probably offer you cappuccino instead of tea, without sugar. I never add sugar to anything. It is very hard to offend me, but you probably would fall short of my standards. Then again, so do I, which is why I don't take offense.
    Last edited by Coriolis; 03-26-2015 at 10:59 PM.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes Hard liked this post

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

muwahahahahahha

Dreaming gets tiresome and is not realistic, I have a practical streak, if something is not feasibly achievable within a relatively reasonable time frame its a pointless endeavor. I'd much rather focus my attention on tangible goals.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Ok. Last night I had a dream I was at a build your own pizza place with @EJCC. The pizza place was kind lf cool because it was divided into sections, each with its own portal to a different country or planet from whom you could retrieve ingredients. EJCC and I were competing to see who could build the most delicious pizza. She kept getting mad at me because I kept trying to go through the portal to Mauritius, but she said it wasn't fair because "everyone knows they have the best mangoes in the universe". I knew she was right, but was like, well can't we use the mangoes on both of our pizzas? And she was all like, "Youre missjng the point." Then the pizza place turned into the bar mext to the college we went to, and we had beers instead.

Either way, the weird part was everytime EJ talked, it was like I was reading a forum post. Lit was kind of like being in an RPG where her speech would come up in text boxes instead of being audible. She did a great job of quoting what I said before responding, though, which was super helpful.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes EJCC, Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i'd like to formally request for anything beyond a PG-13 version of myself to be erased from the subconcious of all forum members, please.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I like how in the New Posts section, this thread title comes up as, "Have you ever dreamt of another forum"

Now I wonder.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Yeah but because i knew them in real life. So . Not sure that counts.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I like how in the New Posts section, this thread title comes up as, "Have you ever dreamt of another forum"

Now I wonder.
    dangerous thought. the grass isn't always greener, young lamb.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: