User Tag List

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 617

Thread: Have you ever dreamt of another forum member?

  1. #421
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    everythings an adventure. life is a giant mountain of candy [/fauxdeep]
    ..if life is like Candy Mountain, then I am Charlie The Unicorn.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  2. #422
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    ..if life is like Candy Mountain, then I am Charlie The Unicorn.
    "chhaaarrlliiieeeee let's go to candy mountain charlie"
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  3. #423
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,326

    Default

    Just don't take my kidney.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  4. #424
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Just don't take my kidney.
    daaamn you, but we need to complete the snow man
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  5. #425
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    daaamn you, but we need to complete the snow man
    FINE.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  6. #426
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    FINE.
    Thankee. *kisses*
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  7. #427
    FRACTALICIOUS Array phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,923

    Default

    Dreams are like a safe harbor to play make believe tossing out "what if" scenarios from the deepest corners of the mind. Sure enough, the darkest ones just linger the pink fairy tales :uni:
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  8. #428
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Dreams are like a safe harbor to play make believe tossing out "what if" scenarios from the deepest corners of the mind. Sure enough, the darkest ones just linger the pink fairy tales :uni:
    My forum member dreams typically were linked to topics recently discussed with those members, or likely near sleep time, oddly enough. (like discussing cross country driving with both gish & chickens, discussing World War Z around the same time as Edgar's birthday, etc) Normally, my dreams don't directly correlate with interactions as clearly.

    Mh, I don't think of dreams as a safe place to play out 'what if' scenarios.. to me it's more just an abstract part of the whole cognitive carwash that takes place during sleep. Representations of data absorbed, processing it/logging to memory or discarding it, along with emotional associations and responses. Nothing quite as controlled or mystical as a ''place,'' per se.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  9. #429
    FRACTALICIOUS Array phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    My forum member dreams typically were linked to topics recently discussed with those members, or likely near sleep time, oddly enough. (like discussing cross country driving with both gish & chickens, discussing World War Z around the same time as Edgar's birthday, etc) Normally, my dreams don't directly correlate with interactions as clearly.

    Mh, I don't think of dreams as a safe place to play out 'what if' scenarios.. to me it's more just an abstract part of the whole cognitive carwash that takes place during sleep. Representations of data absorbed, processing it/logging to memory or discarding it, along with emotional associations and responses. Nothing quite as controlled or mystical as a ''place,'' per se.
    Control is hardly ever a factor. More-so just a balance act of interwoven thoughts, ideas, desires and fears, where the what if is more of a random lottery election than a conscious process.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  10. #430
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Control is hardly ever a factor. More-so just a balance act of interwoven thoughts, ideas, desires and fears, where the what if is more of a random lottery election than a conscious process.
    Lottery selection makes me think of that Shirley Jackson short story (The Lottery), where villagers annually pick one of the townspeople to stone to death, thereby ensuring a bountiful fall harvest.

    Somehow, it's fitting.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Appreciate a forum member
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 456
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 05:48 PM
  2. Anyone know anything about this forum member?
    By INTPness in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:45 AM
  3. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 03:46 AM
  4. Applaud a forum member for.............
    By Qre:us in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •