User Tag List

First 24323334353644 Last

Results 331 to 340 of 620

  1. #331
    *hmmms* theadoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    586

    Default

    I've had a dream involving some of the most frequent Vent vistors (there was Jim, Rainbows and Gish for sure and some others I don't remember), but it was sunrise so I couldn't really see their faces.
    Oh yeah?

  2. #332
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    I can't remember unfortunately.

    I know who i'd like to dream about though.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  3. #333
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so
    Posts
    16,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I can't remember unfortunately.

    I know who i'd like to dream about though.
    Oh baby, you dont spare me the blush

  4. #334
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Oh baby, you dont spare me the blush
    Blush i need not
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  5. #335
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    I had a nightmare about Gish's hairy asshole. What happens there better damned well stay there.

  6. #336
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so
    Posts
    16,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    I had a nightmare about Gish's hairy asshole. What happens there better damned well stay there.
    Dude !!! You better read a lot of threads now that sounds disgusting

  7. #337

    Default

    I think my most recent dream involved someone from here.
    So strange and left field that I'm now wondering if that's really what happened

  8. #338

    Default

    Had a dream about a TypeC member who nagged the everlovin' shit outta' me. I honestly can't remember who it was, just the fleeting feeling that she was female and on my case.

  9. #339

    Default

    Another dream. Dreamt about being taken to an INFP/J site meet by Jennifer. As soon as we entered the house where it was being hosted, she ended up in a tangle of members who were all in a human pile, like a litter of kittens. There were other clumps of members in various locations around the house, bodies strewn everywhere but nothing sexual. I backed away and started to socialise with members who were walking around freely but as soon as I got friendly with them, they wanted to cuddle.

    Then I got drafted to help cook and the dream morphed away from the meet. Never did see Jennifer again!

  10. #340
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    41,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Another dream. Dreamt about being taken to an INFP/J site meet by Jennifer. As soon as we entered the house where it was being hosted, she ended up in a tangle of members who were all in a human pile, like a litter of kittens. There were other clumps of members in various locations around the house, bodies strewn everywhere but nothing sexual. I backed away and started to socialise with members who were walking around freely but as soon as I got friendly with them, they wanted to cuddle. Then I got drafted to help cook and the dream morphed away from the meet. Never did see Jennifer again!
    Darn, she's onto to us!

    We'll have to move to Plan X.

    PS. Ever feel threatened by getting too emotionally close to those wily INFx's?
    (Come on in, the fleshpile is fine! They don't bite. Too much. They just tickle and gum you a lot.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :shock:
  • :huh:
  • :shrug:
  • :blush:

Similar Threads

  1. Appreciate a forum member
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 456
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 05:48 PM
  2. Anyone know anything about this forum member?
    By INTPness in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:45 AM
  3. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 03:46 AM
  4. Applaud a forum member for.............
    By Qre:us in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO