User Tag List

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever dreamt of another forum member?

I had a dream about a member this morning...not saying any names or giving any details . In the dream I had a crush on him...doh .

I have in fact, even members I haven't seen strangely. This is common with me. I dream about everything around me or that weighs on my thoughts.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Quote Originally Posted by Idris View Post
    No. I don't dream about any of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Psh, that isn't what you were saying last night!
    Most of my dreams are cool, sexual or plain weird. A few of the forum members have the former two qualities, but even then, you all dont find a way in my slumber. The first thought that came to mind was narcissism; The guess is that I dont think about any of you all too deeply. When the day consist mostly of thoughts on a certain subject, it will eventually translate into dreams.

Its how the brain works. Whatever is on one's mind will develop, at times hapharzardly, into nightmarish images, which couldn't be wiped from a person's conscious with a healthy case of brain cancer. Yet, and still, I've yet to appear in anyone else's dream, so it's of no consequence.

On the other hand, though, ventrilo has left an impression on me, similar to the effect spoke about in this thread. When I go through my day-to-day activities, I notice threads of intuitive thoughts stringing together personas into catergories. In a way, I am using the personalities encountered on this site as a mental short-cut to identifying MBTI. Most of the members, specifically the ones who frequent to Temperament, Type, and Psychology and The Commune section of the forums, apply this logic. I do know there are several flaws in it's design, but its a good starter. Folks unaware of MBTI even use this idea: "You remind me of this friend..."

Either way, don't worry your pretty lil' heads. You have left an impression on other members, whether they dream, or dreadfully experience nightmares, on your behalf. I can vow. I've heard some of these dreams from one of the members in the past, in live action - it is some weird shit.
    Oh, its

Courage is immortality Array Valiant's Avatar
    8w7 sx/so

I have actually dreamt about several members here, but I had the most vivid one about Kyuuei a long time ago
    I can't remember it super-clearly, it's more an impression now as it is years since I had the dream. But I definitely had a crush :O

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    4w3 so/sx

Hmm, lets see. My member dream count has gone up as of recent. I feel like I have a couple of members who make several occurrences in my dreams. Each of these members have a specific scenario that follows them even if the scenes and situation are different. I'll attempt to explain what each member usually means in my dreams. I'm a bit embarrassed to admit some of these, but it won't hurt to allow others into my brain for a bit.

Thatgirl- She's made herself known in my dreams about two different times and has taken a different form than what she really looks like. Both dreams consisted of her sitting in her car at a stop light putting on makeup. Even though she doesn't look like herself, I always have this vibe that it's her so I always call out her name, she looks towards me and suddenly a car speeds past me and she's suddenly gone.

Argus- 4 different dreams. I don't have sexual dreams at all, but whenever there's a sexual essence in the air, Argus is always around. He's usually chilling out by himself against a wall and it's usually at a very chill house party. People are usually walking around in their undergarments (myself included for some reason) and they're getting...frisky I suppose. But nothing ever happens to me because my mom always walks in looking for me in full out rage.

RefflecttcelffeR- I've had 2 dreams with him residing in it. Both times I felt vulnerable, like everyone hated me, and all I did was cry and feel bitter. I always saw him watching me, but I never made it known that I saw him. Yet I was comforted with the idea that someone was just silent and observant and not loud and angry like everyone else in the dream seemed to treat me.

I had a dream about Timeless once, but he looked a lot like Pit Bull. .

I can't help but feel like there's one more person I'm forgetting, but I'll post them up when I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Usually I have nightmares about Haight inoculating us with a zombie virus and using us as hamsters to power the server for his next victims.

Lay the coin on my tongue Array SilkRoad's Avatar
    6w5 sp/sx

These are pretty funny...

I don't remember my dreams much and certainly don't remember any involving TypeC, so basically the answer is no. I think it's quite possible I've had dreams I don't remember, though. The other time in my life when I was spending a lot of time on a forum ( about ten years ago now) I dreamt about it a few times, but I used to remember my dreams more back then...

Anyone dreamed about me and care to share? (my guess is no, I don't go on Vent, and don't have an excitingly polarizing presence like many here...)
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    Nah.. It's been 17 years since I had dreams based on text interactions, if it happens again, it'll be a portentious sign.
    Had a dream last night involving a TypoC member. It was literally PG-13, as if it were edited movie style, including fade out at 'getting it on' scene. What's funny is that if it were XXX I might be temped to type it it, but it was essentially romantic and thus strangely more embarassing to share. Was it portentious? Probably.

Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    9 sp/sx

The other day I had an odd dream that also involved someone in this forum, but the person involved died from an unfortunate accident in my dream so I don't think it is appropiate to share. Besides, I just remember some key moments, but I have no idea what most of the dream was actually about.

I know the accident was that the person fell vertically into the side of a cliff.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar

Still haven't dreamed about the forum, but tonight I did dream about digging my nose up my secret crush's light orange curls.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.