User Tag List

First 19272829303139 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

My dreams are... disturbing ! They say the past does come to you in your dreams, they suck !

No just kidding, my dreams are horrifieng ! xD *if I could just once remember them*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was at a wedding and the bride was our very own LadyX. I don't remember much about it except the groom had a beard and I was watching the whole thing in kind of a vintage photograph style.... think like an instant polaroid with warm tones and stuff but video instead of still pics. And I don't think there was any sound.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I've had dreams where the characters in the dream communicated via posts in a thread, but none of the characters were members here. The characters in my dreams are almost never people I actually know. I've also had several dreams about mbti concepts since joining the forum, but neither the forum itself nor its members have been a part of them.

Last year I actually had a few nightmares about Fe, for a couple of consecutive nights in a row. True story. I had no idea what they were about (couldn't remember them), but I was afraid to go down in my basement alone for a couple of weeks.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

figsfiggyfigs

LOL oh yes. I've had a few dreams where I was on vent, or I was personally talking to a few members on here.

One I recall clearly was be speaking to a sexy male Asian version of stringsTheory, which is weird considering she's a she, and I've never actually communicated with her on the forum other than noticing her on here. i think its her username. : )

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Aderack and YWIR were in my dream last night. Aderack, "his friend" [I love how in dreams, there is just association and it's unquestioned. I can't recall any physical characteristic whatsoever, but he was there and it was his friend, and it was all I needed to know], and I were talking game design while YWIR was just meandering around the room clanking dishes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I had my first TypoC dream last night, but it was only a very quick reference. Yesterday at work I composed a "welcome email" to send out to new applicants for our study abroad programs - we are worried that we are sending out too many "practical" messages but not enough friendly ones early on and thereby losing students. This email, in addition to a greeting, also gave the student some information about how to find important things on our website. So in my dream, I apparently was composing a similar email about TypoC, and I remember I included information on what Vent is, since new members (myself included) always have to ask that question. Strange.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Aw man, I wish people dreamed of me!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Aderack and YWIR were in my dream last night. Aderack, "his friend" [I love how in dreams, there is just association and it's unquestioned. I can't recall any physical characteristic whatsoever, but he was there and it was his friend, and it was all I needed to know], and I were talking game design while YWIR was just meandering around the room clanking dishes.

Lol! I wasn't sure what kind of "friend" you were implying with the quotations at first. Wondered if Jeno needed to know something or not. Clanking dishes? Like in a puttery way, or like crash rattley bang Robert Munschy kind of clanking?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Haha. No it was a guy. But like I said, I can't remember any detail about him other than it was his friend. And YWIR was sort of just...I really have no idea what she was doing. My brain just said, "That's YWIR and she's banging on dishes." Then I went back to games, haha.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Aw man, I wish people dreamed of me!
    I did! Just a couple of weeks ago, right after I started coming back on here.