User Tag List

First 15232425262735 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I have had a few dreams with people from here in them.

In one of them I was on some sort of a racing event with BlackCat.
    In another I lead Domino to an airport, in front of a ridiculously steep stairway with no end to it. She went up, but I was too afraid to follow.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't remember if y'all appear in my dreams. I'm usually too tired to remember any of them. Not many of you, though, if any.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Yes. Just last night I dreamt about you, Fidelia. It did disturb me quite a lot. My dream had awoken me and I found myself trembling and exhausted in a moist puddle. Even my windows were condensated. I rarily dream so heftily about anyone!
    Two-timer! *slap, stalks off*
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Wild that this comes up today, as Fluffywolf was in my dream last night! I've had members in my dreams before. No, none of those kinds of dreams.

Roles of the members varied from being in the background, to being a companion on some kind of adventure I was on, to being deliverers of wisdom that have stuck with me for days after the dream. I'll never forget that one.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

I don´t dream about anything, but I´ll check this thread often for my own amusement.

There are interesting posts here so far.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

No, most of my dreams are about misfigured children who want to kill people lately. Really! And I don't know what it means. I just know that it makes me feel uncomfortable, I mean, it must mean something?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I frequent another forum where I've got a little over 14,000 posts and have been there at least once a day since 2002 and have met several posters. Those forumites do appear in my dreams and I sometimes have precognition of a topic they're discussing (it pops into my head and I go online and sure enough). So yeah, it definitely happens that forum people will take up real estate in your psyche over time.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Wild that this comes up today, as Fluffywolf was in my dream last night! I've had members in my dreams before. No, none of those kinds of dreams.

Roles of the members varied from being in the background, to being a companion on some kind of adventure I was on, to being deliverers of wisdom that have stuck with me for days after the dream. I'll never forget that one.
    Not in that way? *slightly dissappointed*... But at least positively I hope?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I've dreamt that I was invited over for dinner at Jock's and his gf's place.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I suppose it was a positive...you were just kind of "there." You know how dream people are! I never saw your face, even though I know what you look like, but my brain just said "that's Fluffywolf" and he is eating ice cream.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I suppose it was a positive...you were just kind of "there." You know how dream people are!
    Makes sense. I'm always kind of "there" everywhere.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf