First 14222324252634 Last

Phantonym

If daydreaming counts, then yes.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Well last night I dreamnt of cats...so that should pretty much pin poin those with cat avatars?
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENFj

Nope, never have, sorry to break all of your hearts.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Oh, I had the weirdest dream about Edahn the other day. It was like an historical reenactment of the time Edahn was banished to a spooky island where he faced hardships and stuff. (Bet y'all didn't know about that time.)
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Edahn ?

I dreamt about a member here awhile back. She and I sat and had the longest conversation. It was great.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Default Do you dream about us?

I've encountered a number of people's blogs where they recount dreams of other TypeC members (whom they've never met) and are rather disturbed (or embarrassed) that TypeC has infiltrated their dreams. Despite the inordinate chunks of time spent here, I have yet to dream about any of you, other than one cameo appearance that Blackcat and EJCC made in a completely unrelated dream. They were just in the crowd or something. It was weird.

What about you?

Phantonym

Does daydreaming count? But no, I don't have any recollection of TypoC members invading my dreams. Not that I remember any of my dreams but still, I'm quite positive about that.

Since I frequent this place, invest quite a lot of my time and have some good friends here, I am reminded of them during the day quite a lot. And then I wish them all the best. You rock, peeps!

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Depending on the interactions i do at times. JTG made it into a dream and he was playing the Techno Viking video in it. Mad Hatter has been in a few. One specifically had Vent as a real life lounge. Mystic Tater recently made an appearance.

Egads- when TypeC members start feeling real to us
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Yes. Just last night I dreamt about you, Fidelia. It did disturb me quite a lot. My dream had awoken me and I found myself trembling and exhausted in a moist puddle. Even my windows were condensated. I rarily dream so heftily about anyone!

In truth though, I can't remember my dreams well, and when I do, my dreams are just wtf. Lacking any specific rules of existance and stretching far beyond the border of imagination. I don't seem to dream about people, but rather abstract ideas or concepts or something. Dunno, hard to explain something I can't explain.

Unless you count daydreaming. Many of you do appear in my daydreams, and there is nothing you can do about it.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf