User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 620

  1. #111
    Senior Member Simplexity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    NO KEEP GOING. hehe
    See this bastards on a subliminal advertising campaign. He's probably worked up some proprietary brain washing technology. I think I actually saw a Disney movie on that concept. You intellectual thief/hacker!!
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

  2. #112
    Senior Member THEANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    343

    Default

    It's ok, Aimahn, in my next dream you showed up with a big tree stump and a short machette of some sort. I believe you were planning on chopping the rooster's head off...maybe you were going to make me some chicken soup to make my cold go away. Or maybe you had other plans
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

  3. #113
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Last night I was dreaming that I got my schedule for next semester and INTJmom was one of my professors. It had her screen name on there.
    It was like, "Dr. Sally Sue, Dr. Sarah Jones, Dr. Kelly Longfellow, INTJmom."
    At that point I realized it was a dream. hahaha

  4. #114
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THEANO View Post
    I shudder at the image of INTP's orgy. It would be such a serious, somber affair
    Clearly, you are yet to meet Helios/Soileh . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  5. #115
    Senior Member THEANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Clearly, you are yet to meet Helios/Soileh . . .
    clearly
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

  6. #116
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    You were there, you were there, and you were there too!!!

  7. #117
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Last night I was dreaming that I got my schedule for next semester and INTJmom was one of my professors. It had her screen name on there.
    It was like, "Dr. Sally Sue, Dr. Sarah Jones, Dr. Kelly Longfellow, INTJmom."
    At that point I realized it was a dream. hahaha
    That's awesome.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  8. #118
    Senior Member kuranes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Last night ( for the first time ever ) I dreamed that I was a woman. I could communicate with most other women without even having to lift an eyebrow. It was like we could read each others' minds by looking into one anothers' eyes. I couldn't do this with many men ( or chose not to ? ) because many were in a more reactive mode, versus being more focused on intentions. I started out the dream as the boyfriend of this woman, who seemed like a 40 something Jewish version of a rangier tall Liza Manelli, or along those lines, as far as her looks. She had become an important politician during our time together, and was now mayor of a city or something. Briefly her eyes reminded me of Haight, for some reason. ( Never had him in a dream before...or seen his eyes etc. )

    There was a moment when she looked at me, and somehow we both knew it was over, and communicated that we both knew that we knew, all without speaking; and then we smiled, as though we were both glad that the other took it so well. ( Even though we were breaking up, then, it was somehow very romantic. )

    The dream moved fast-forward ( past our break-up sex ) to her having a girlfriend instead, and I was this guy who was gradually becoming her ex, but still a very close friend. For a while, later, we both shared this other woman as a lover, who was an extremely aggressive person. I was only with them for a little while, as threesome or twosome, just as she was starting to see the new woman as a developing political rival, as well as a lover.

    I thought of Jennifer, too, even though she wasn't any of the women in the dream. She smiled when I told her somehow about how I had noticed women not needing to speak to communicate with one another, as though to say "Of course, silly. But don't give away our secrets, now that you know ! ".

    The communication with eyes alone part was stimulating. ( Of course I've shared a joke with guys before by just looking at them, but this seemed a few steps beyond that. )

    We would be looking at one another and then:

    "So you know that.."
    "Yeah"
    "OK. So we'll..."
    "Right".

    At one point, as me and the Jewish woman were breaking up, we became dogs. I was some kind of big hound, and she changed back into the dog she had been when I first knew her, which was a cuddly little mutt that was part Chihuahua and part Dachshund, and part Welsh Corgi or something. We had a moment like I was describing earlier, as she said "I would love to be your little Chihuahua again...but..."
    "I know..."

    With that, I stopped hugging her to me as a Chihuahua, and we stepped back and she became a Doberman.

    After that she was with the other woman for a while, like I said, and then we both were; and then she took up with an older guy who looked like a white haired slightly wizened version of Martin Sheen, sort of. During some of this time, I would occasionally be her, instead of being myself.

    The last time I saw the Martin Sheen character, we were at some formal ceremony like the opening dedication of a new theater, and there was a group waltz dance number that had been planned out, even though it was supposed to look spontaneous to the audience. Not knowing all the details of this, I had stepped into the dance, being nearby backstage when the crowd surged towards me, and danced with her briefly ( "May I cut in ? " ) and they were both a little annoyed with me for doing so. She was much less annoyed, because she knew that I hadn't known how the thing was choreographed to seem spontaneous. The Martin Sheen guy was looking daggers at me like "Just GO. You know you're no good for her anymore. Jesus." Shaking his head in disgust. He was some wealthy big shot.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

  9. #119
    Senior Member THEANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    Last night ( for the first time ever ) I dreamed that I was a woman. I could communicate with most other women without even having to lift an eyebrow. It was like we could read each others' minds by looking into one anothers' eyes. I couldn't do this with many men ( or chose not to ? ) because many were in a more reactive mode, versus being more focused on intentions. I started out the dream as the boyfriend of this woman, who seemed like a 40 something Jewish version of a rangier tall Liza Manelli, or along those lines, as far as her looks. She had become an important politician during our time together, and was now mayor of a city or something. Briefly her eyes reminded me of Haight, for some reason. ( Never had him in a dream before...or seen his eyes etc. )

    There was a moment when she looked at me, and somehow we both knew it was over, and communicated that we both knew that we knew, all without speaking; and then we smiled, as though we were both glad that the other took it so well. ( Even though we were breaking up, then, it was somehow very romantic. )

    The dream moved fast-forward ( past our break-up sex ) to her having a girlfriend instead, and I was this guy who was gradually becoming her ex, but still a very close friend. For a while, later, we both shared this other woman as a lover, who was an extremely aggressive person. I was only with them for a little while, as threesome or twosome, just as she was starting to see the new woman as a developing political rival, as well as a lover.

    I thought of Jennifer, too, even though she wasn't any of the women in the dream. She smiled when I told her somehow about how I had noticed women not needing to speak to communicate with one another, as though to say "Of course, silly. But don't give away our secrets, now that you know ! ".

    The communication with eyes alone part was stimulating. ( Of course I've shared a joke with guys before by just looking at them, but this seemed a few steps beyond that. )

    We would be looking at one another and then:

    "So you know that.."
    "Yeah"
    "OK. So we'll..."
    "Right".

    At one point, as me and the Jewish woman were breaking up, we became dogs. I was some kind of big hound, and she changed back into the dog she had been when I first knew her, which was a cuddly little mutt that was part Chihuahua and part Dachshund, and part Welsh Corgi or something. We had a moment like I was describing earlier, as she said "I would love to be your little Chihuahua again...but..."
    "I know..."

    With that, I stopped hugging her to me as a Chihuahua, and we stepped back and she became a Doberman.

    After that she was with the other woman for a while, like I said, and then we both were; and then she took up with an older guy who looked like a white haired slightly wizened version of Martin Sheen, sort of. During some of this time, I would occasionally be her, instead of being myself.

    The last time I saw the Martin Sheen character, we were at some formal ceremony like the opening dedication of a new theater, and there was a group waltz dance number that had been planned out, even though it was supposed to look spontaneous to the audience. Not knowing all the details of this, I had stepped into the dance, being nearby backstage when the crowd surged towards me, and danced with her briefly ( "May I cut in ? " ) and they were both a little annoyed with me for doing so. She was much less annoyed, because she knew that I hadn't known how the thing was choreographed to seem spontaneous. The Martin Sheen guy was looking daggers at me like "Just GO. You know you're no good for her anymore. Jesus." Shaking his head in disgust. He was some wealthy big shot.
    wow, I must congratulate you on keeping the whole thing straight. That's one complicated dream
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

  10. #120
    Senior Member kuranes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THEANO View Post
    wow, I must congratulate you on keeping the whole thing straight. That's one complicated dream
    Some of my dreams get very complicated, or are just long sequences that have lots of imaginative details. The only thing ( to me ) unusual about this one was me being a woman in part of it. That never happened before. Huh.

    Wonder why last night. I am driving to the airport today, to meet an old friend who called me last night right before i fell asleep, and will be on a layover for 4 hours. He's bringing along his wife and daughter, and I haven't seen either of the women for a long time. Haven't seen his wife Laurie for over 30 years, and his daughter for about 15 years. Could that have had anything to do with it, I wonder ? ( I knew that I had to wake up early this morning, so as not to miss them due to airport parking and navigational hassles. )
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

Similar Threads

  1. Appreciate a forum member
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 456
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 05:48 PM
  2. Anyone know anything about this forum member?
    By INTPness in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:45 AM
  3. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 03:46 AM
  4. Applaud a forum member for.............
    By Qre:us in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts