Maybe... But this isn't the first time it happened to me. I remember those days when the world of computer games was still for freaks. There was this little cozy forum about Jagged Alliance 2 and I happened to sign in. It was something like four years I was there before the site crashed never to be found again. I have found one of those guys online by accident, but other than him I have no idea what they are up to now. I even have the same user name as I had back then. Feels a bit nostalgic.
But, this kind of nice places are hard to find so you all should just be glad until it breaks down or gets too damn popular.
* Change in sleeping patterns - Yes. I sleep better.
* Bloodshot eyes - The hottub had too much chlorine in it dammit!
* Slurred or agitated speech - Only when I get angry
* Sudden or dramatic weight loss or gain - ... bastard
* Skin abrasions/bruises - Kung Fu class
* Neglected appearance/poor hygiene - Im an INTJ... my sense of style sucks
* Sick more frequently - Its the end of the year and I want to use up those sick days before the 31st.
* Accidents or injuries - I've always been accident prone
* Hiding use; lying and covering up - Well... I AM at work...
* Sense that the person will "do anything" to use again regardless of consequences
* Loss of control or choice of use (drug-seeking behavior)
* Loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities - Yeah. I used to like work.
* Emotional instability - NO SHIT! I think I'm morphing into a FEELER! YUCK!
* Hyperactive or hyper-aggressive - Thats the no masturbating thing catching hold
* Missing school or work - "I wouldn't say I've been MISSING work..."
* Failure to fulfill responsibilities at school or work
* Complaints from teachers or co-workers - baseless, completely baseless
* Reports of intoxication at school or work - A sangria here and there on Mexican Lunch Friday never hurt no one...
* Furtive or secretive behavior -
* Avoiding eye contact
* Locked doors
* Going out every night - I wish
* Change in friends or peer group - I have told a few people off lately...
* Change in clothing or appearance - Its winter!
* Unusual smells on clothing or breath - ... I swear its not what you think it is...
* Heavy use of over-the-counter preparations to reduce eye reddening, nasal irritation, or bad breath
* Hidden stashes of alcohol -
* Alcohol missing from your supply
* Prescription medicine missing
* Money missing - I KNEW it!
* Valuables missing
* Disappearances for long periods of time - I'm an introvert
* Running away
* Secretive phone calls - Muahahahaaaa
* Unusual containers or wrappers - ...
It would be, but I'm more addicted to guitar and music, and ultimately if I spend enough time here I get ansy cause I'm not playing guitar so I leave. There are more productive things you could do, and mine is music. Sometimes I leave for like a month altogether. I did it in november and I may do it again in december When I do this, I don't really use the internet at all, and I pretty much only play guitar, and it's way more fun.
I'm not as bad as some. It's taken me a lot longer to get 1500 posts than some. Some have done it in a matter of a few months, while it has taken me over a year. Not that I'm proud.
But, this site has had some positive effects. Well, sortof. I was finishing up a research paper on the MBTI yesterday for my English class. One of the people I got help with for it was an MBTI certified lady in the career center. Well, yesterday when I went to talk to her again, she asked me, "Are you majoring in Psychology yet?" and then said, "I'd really like to have you as an intern in the career center." ^_^