First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    I've noticed that a lot of people have said arrogance. I think I must not realize the implications of arrogance because it's no where near the top of my list of things I despise. What exactly is bothersome about arrogance? Is it that you feel that an arrogant person has little to back it up with? Or do you feel that they are difficult to work or cooperate with?
    In all truth arrogance doesn't bother me that much, possibly cause I know a lot of arrogant people.

MBTI
    INxJ

Blatant people pleasers, at the expense of themselves.

MBTI
    infp

people who brag about their money, cars, qualifications, important jobs......
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Intolerence and hypocrisy. They often go hand in hand.

The funny thing is many hypocrites dont even realise they are. They just hold other people to higher standards than they do themselves.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

People who value maturity too much.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I hate it when people make locked opinions- where someone makes an opinion of someone and does not allow themselves to open up to learn more about that person and perhaps change their understanding and judgement of them accordingly.

A person who is a jerk today can always grow to become a saint tomorrow and a lot of times what you see isn't what you get- there is so often more to people then what meets the eye both good and bad. I am most ashamed of myself when I make a locked opinion and do not allow myself to give others benefit of the doubt- and or when I don't allow people to surprise me or show me their layers.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    I hate it when people make locked opinions- where someone makes an opinion of someone and does not allow themselves to open up to learn more about that person and perhaps change their understanding and judgement of them accordingly.

A person who is a jerk today can always grow to become a saint tomorrow and a lot of times what you see isn't what you get- there is so often more to people then what meets the eye both good and bad. I am most ashamed of myself when I make a locked opinion and do not allow myself to give others benefit of the doubt- and or when I don't allow people to surprise me or show me their layers.
    brilliant post ladypinkington!! A friend of mine has a bumper sticker which states 'minds are like parachutes - they only work when they are open'. I so agree that we need to give each other the 'benefit of the doubt'.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INFP

calculated ugliness. careless disdain. lack of humility.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I can't stand a lack of intestinal fortitude. If you need something (food, shelter, insulin..) and you cannot WILL yourself into standing up and trying to do something about it.. Also can be said of people who have no will power to keep themselves from doing what's not right.

.. People who steal from their own family. My sister's mother-in-law stole money from their wedding wishing well on my sister and her son's wedding day.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Arrogance doesn't always bother me either, in fact sometimes I can find it amusing and even a bit sexy in the right circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    - A little arrogance is sexy if well-founded.
    Agree. As long as it isn't excessive or delusional it can be damn sexy.

I can't handle lack of humour and unintelligence for long but intolerance for differences is the worst.