User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

*sigh* Def Leppard plays here in September.... I really wanna go but .... I don't know....

my daughter told her teacher my guilty pleasure with music.... turning it up loud enough so I can't hear the kids in the back seat..... lol.... her teacher laughed as it would seem that she enjoys the same thing
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INTP

I like to groak* at my wife. I'll even do it when I'm not hungry, just for fun.

I also inflict bad puns and singing on her. It's amazing she puts up with me, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I always drive 5-10 miles over the speed limit, making sure someone else is passing me and so will trigger any cop radar first.

One Saturday night on the Beltway, there was no traffic to pass me but I was 5-10 mph over the speed limit anyway. A Porsche blew past me just in time to flush out the cop that was right in front of me. *whew*

When we eat pizza, often I will tear all the pieces apart as if I am being helpful to everyone else, so that it is not as obvious that I am also trying to steal the biggest piece.
    again

Get out of my head!

*groak n. - to stare at someone who is eating in the hope that they will give you some of their food.

MBTI
    INTP

I always drive 5-10 miles over the speed limit, making sure someone else is passing me and so will trigger any cop radar first.
    That doesn't always help. On more than one occasion I've seen the police pull over the slower driver because they were in a flashier car. Ticketing is based far more on demographics than traffic safety.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Llenyd View Post
    That doesn't always help. On more than one occasion I've seen the police pull over the slower driver because they were in a flashier car. Ticketing is based far more on demographics than traffic safety.
    Apparently you have never seen my car.

(It's a 1990 Geo Prism.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP

Apparently you have never seen my car.

(It's a 1990 Geo Prism.)
    Then you can go 15 over (assuming you're going downhill).

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Then you can go 15 over (assuming you're going downhill).
    lol... yes, it's a durable little car... but its only turbo-thrust feature involves turning off the AC (in order to get that add'l horsepower).

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Woolf View Post
    I like to groak* at my wife. I'll even do it when I'm not hungry, just for fun.
    Oh, that's a great word...! (Can you use it in Scrabble, or is it offsides?)

One Saturday night on the Beltway, there was no traffic to pass me but I was 5-10 mph over the speed limit anyway. A Porsche blew past me just in time to flush out the cop that was right in front of me. *whew*
    Very nice. That sucker. There's one born every mile.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Woolf View Post
    *groak n. - to stare at someone who is eating in the hope that they will give you some of their food.
    I dispute this definition.

groak n. - the response offered to any question asked within 10-15 mins of waking up.

MBTI
    INTP

I own boring-looking sedans. I am the stealth speeder.

Oh, ["groak" is] a great word...! (Can you use it in Scrabble, or is it offsides?)
    It's not in my paperback OSPD, alas. I'm surprised, considering how many off-the-wall words are in it.

FYI, I first heard the word on the radio quiz show "Says You", and the same definition is on several Web pages (for what that's worth). I don't have a copy of the OED or the DARE (Dictionary of American Regional English) handy; I hope it's in one of those. Groak is a good word. Groak must exist!

MBTI
    duh

I don't wear clothes in my house.

I used to write fan fiction.

I have two Osmonds songs in my iTunes.

Of the three, I'm most embarrassed about the third, however, I'm not taking them out.

~Jewel

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by INTJewel View Post
    I don't wear clothes in my house.

I used to write fan fiction.

I have two Osmonds songs in my iTunes.

Of the three, I'm most embarrassed about the third, however, I'm not taking them out.

~Jewel
    You find this embarrassing? I see a habit of mine, the source of some of my entertainment, and songs by someone who isn't that bad.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]