User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Default Here's mine

Annoying my husband while he's on the computer- or wife number 2 as I like to call it,lol.

Seeing if people can get obscure T.V show or movie references and then quietly laughing at them to myself if they don't,lol. I watched t.v. all of my life and I turned out t.v. HA

Tickling my dogs ears and feet when he is completely exhausted and sleepy and helpless.

I love wearing bizarre outfits at church, example- a very sophisticated dress suit with Homer Simspon Head Slippers.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by whiteraven View Post
    I'm used to being a thread killer, but I'm so tempted to become an attention whore...
    I think a few of us here have been accused of being Thread Killers. Welcome

Oh, and JivinJeffJones, have you ever taken tinfoil and wrapped it around a cats feet (creating individual stockings kinda thing, a hind leg is the most fun)? If you haven't, try it and you understand why I am chuckling from the image it creates in my mind as I type this.
    While wrapping Christmas presents one year I could not get one of the cats to leave me alone. He wanted to help. Badly. I got the last laugh - more like the last ROFLMAO for 10 minutes.

I put a piece of tape on his head. I wish I'd had a camera handy.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Shorter JJJ:
    I like to tease cats.
    Cats have ways of getting even, ya know. Check your shoes before you put them on.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Woolf View Post
    Cats have ways of getting even, ya know. Check your shoes before you put them on.
    *suddenly puts his leg down and runs away from a crumpled up shirt on the floor*
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    *suddenly puts his leg down and runs away from a crumpled up shirt on the floor*
    Oh we've had that fight already. It lasted several brutal weeks and required much laundry and also one bag full of lecture notes to be thrown out. I got smart and kept the door to my room shut at all times, and even then he would sometimes barge in there as soon as I opened the door (which he'd never done before). I got the last word in before I moved out, so I guess that's as close as you come to winning a war with cats.

MBTI
    INTP

"Never try to outstubborn a cat." -- Lazarus Long (Robert A. Heinlein)

Methinks starting a war with cats is akin to starting a land war in Asia. It's fortunate for you that you got away from it.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I like to kiss my Maine Coon on the noise which he kinda hates.

I once kissed a lion cub on the nose. He got grumpy, bit my hair, growled and shook his head furiously. I'm still glad i did it.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I pretend to be engrossed in a book or TV if my roommate speaks to me and I don't want to answer.

I pride myself on being a fine cook but every now and then I must have Taco Bell or Del Taco.

Def Leppard.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Def Leppard is also one of my faves.... but I don't consider it a 'guilty' pleasure
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

• Sometimes I turn on Air Supply or Barry Manilow in the minivan really loud and sing along. (But only if no one else is with me.) Still, my favorite song to play is Journey's "Separate Ways" -- with bass end cranked so high that the speakers are almost rumbling.
    • I always drive 5-10 miles over the speed limit, making sure someone else is passing me and so will trigger any cop radar first.
    • When we eat pizza, often I will tear all the pieces apart as if I am being helpful to everyone else, so that it is not as obvious that I am also trying to steal the biggest piece.

PS. Def Leppard is coming to Hershey Arena (about 20 minutes from here) in the next week or two, accompanied by Foreigner and Styx. (Me, I am waiting for the Frankie Goes to Hollywood / Pet Shop Boys / Spandau Ballet tour... not.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft