User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    xxxx

Yeah, I did the party every weekend thing from age 15-18. Got it out of my system and didn't party much in university. Now I don't even drink very often.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    How were the eighties like? it seems I just missed it. Being born in 89 and all.
    You're a puppy! lol Ugh. I'm so 31, aren't I.

In 1989, I was a tan, skinny 12 year old riding a train west to Arizona and daydreaming about ways to get Johnny Depp AND John Taylor to go for me.

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i wasn't partying in the 80's haha...
    I was. LOL My broad circle of girlfriends, it was one long constant sleepover. We'd lock ourselves in a room, put on our jammies, eat way too much french toast and freak out to Billy Idol and Cyndi Lauper.

We were happenin' 8 year olds.

One girl wanted to change her name to Jewel and become a prostitute. One girl wanted to be a rock star. One girl was going to be President, I swear... we were probably way too sophisticated for our age. We'd sit around the playground talking about all the things our older sisters were doing, bras, boys, sex, blue mascara, the latest spin on MTV. I'm stunned no one procured cigarettes.

I was already wearing hot pink and a silver skinny tie to school, people. Get outta my way.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Oh yeah. I'll talk about it later in my blog but for a quicky I am originally from Miami FL and lived on Miami Beach for 4 fun soaked years. More to come.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post

One girl wanted to change her name to Jewel and become a prostitute. One girl wanted to be a rock star. One girl was going to be President, I swear... we were probably way too sophisticated for our age. ...................................

I was already wearing hot pink and a silver skinny tie to school, people. Get outta my way.
    * sings *

Dancin' ah with ma-seh-elf !! Oh, Oh !! Dancin' with ma-sel-ELF !!
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Never had a "party phase", naturally it depends on what do you consider "parties", I like meet ups with close friends and the like, but a "get drunk, bang someone, fall asleep in a corner" type was done once and is not to ever be repeated again. Ever.

I never even slept around much, if at all. Had two girlfriends in all of my life and only slept with one them.

MBTI
    IsTP

I had a party phase. I would drink socially on and off for a while, but I really didn't start partying until I was about 22-24, I lived in a bachelor pad and did all the typical drink & drug experimentation. But its all out of my system, looking back on it I had scads of fun but it was definitely time for change.

MBTI
    INtP

I never had a "party" phase... but in graduate school, I had a large group of friends who threw parties, so I did go to quite a few. I don't drink (which can make things quite uncomfortable in certain circumstances), so my standard practice was to show up exactly on time (when nobody'd started drinking yet), hang out for a couple-three hours, talking one-on-one to my friends, and then leave early, whenever I started feeling out of place. Basically I hung around for the parts I found most enjoyable, then left when the "party" crowd started doing their thing .

But... I was much happier when the party scene turned into a weekly dinner/cards/games night with a smaller group of people (that, I miss ). I've never really (nor do I expect to) care much for parties in general.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ah, no, not really. I'm just not a "party" type. I prefer to interact with very few people at a time.

The only way you can get me to go to a party is if I'm reasonable sure it's safe, and a friend really wants me there. I'll probably stand in the corner and not enjoy myself, though. I would just kind of be there for the friend more than anything else.

MBTI
    ISTP

Kinda. There was a phase where I would go to parties thrown at a friend's house often and have fun....but I was always too, um...responsible to do any of the stupid things associated with them. I knew my limits and always managed to keep within them.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

still need someone to define the contrary of party phase
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]