User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP

No. If I'd had a "party phase," I would also be able to refer to it as my "self-loathing phase." My biggest social problem is convincing people that a) I don't find "partying" fun, and b) it's nothing personal.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    No. If I'd had a "party phase," I would also be able to refer to it as my "self-loathing phase." My biggest social problem is convincing people that a) I don't find "partying" fun, and b) it's nothing personal.
    Damn straight.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Yeah, I always have party-phases when I don't have a girlfriend (notice though, that I actually prefer having a girlfriend, and that I usually go to parties only to get to know girls). There's also different type of parties, "parties with friends", where I go all the time, but I wouldn't classify them strictly as parties.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

ThatGirl

Yes,

but I maintained enough control to not enter into self loathing. Its a balance.

Sometimes I would just walk around a party with a drink in my hand because all of a sudden I went from random weirdo, to cool drunk chick, through others perceptions although my behavior never changed.

I was curious, and I observed a lot.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I'd say 17-22ish, involved anywhere from 10-30 friends doing anything from getting messy at house parties to taking over night clubs. I stopped cause well, it's not really my kind of fun and they always made me dance. I don't dance! I'd much rather chill at a nice pub and chat.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Yeah, from birth 'til f'n death. Nah, just for the past two or three years. I'm tryin' to end it, real hard. lol.

MBTI
    IXFP

I somewhat remember the starting. I haven't quite made it to the stopping.

I may be an introvert, but I still like to have fun. I love to see everyone having a good time.

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Yeah, still waiting for it to pass.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    ENTP

Yes.
    Back in summer 06 (16 yrs), after i came back from Europe summer credit program.
    basically before that i used to be quite introverted, and study/games, etc etc. (nerd? haha)

But there since we had not much to do, the other students and i like got drunk every 2 days. I think i spent at least 300 euro on alcohol. in 2 weeks. And this new environment drove my already high "P" off the charts in excitement.

So.. when i came back, i still was in this mood. So i attended summer parties.

When did it stop? almost after 5-6 months. I swear i was an extrovert during this period or something. What basically happened is, i got bored of getting drunk and doing drugs.

My extrovert and Feeling then subdued after that, and Ti and Ne took over. Well you know the rest, of "i hate humanitiy, etc etc"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Yea, it lasted about 2 weeks. I thought it was pretty damn lame, but I had nothing better to do. I was actually getting used to the taste of alcohol to where it wasn't bothering me anymore. Then I went all Christian on everybody, and shunned drinking and going to bars.