User Tag List

123 Last

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Default Why is it unfair that you are not female/male?

Reasons you would like to be the opposite sex or things you want to import into your sex. And don't go all homophobic now, you can just wish for the parts that you like.

I would like to have as much possibilities selecting clothes as women do. It is completely unfair that women have like a thousand different types of clothes to choose from while men usually have to select from very few items. Besides, dresses just seem really practical things to wear. Or in summer, I would like to wear toga without people staring at me, but no! And, one annoying thing... when there is a formal occasion and I pop in with something imaginative, do you think they will be like "wow, that's a good combination", No! They are like "why doesn't he have black suit like the rest of us?" Argh! Unfair!

Hair styles is another one. If I want to be taken seriously, I need to have a short hair. I had like really long hair and it was always a bad thing in any "official" business. I don't see why it has to be... Women have long hair, short hair, locks, whatever they like, like what the hell, why can't I!? How does having a long hair undermine my credibility?

You now.

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Reasons you would like to be the opposite sex or things you want to import into your sex. And don't go all homophobic now, you can just wish for the parts that you like.

I would like to have as much possibilities selecting clothes as women do. It is completely unfair that women have like a thousand different types of clothes to choose from while men usually have to select from very few items. Besides, dresses just seem really practical things to wear. Or in summer, I would like to wear toga without people staring at me, but no! And, one annoying thing... when there is a formal occasion and I pop in with something imaginative, do you think they will be like "wow, that's a good combination", No! They are like "why doesn't he have black suit like the rest of us?" Argh! Unfair!

Hair styles is another one. If I want to be taken seriously, I need to have a short hair. I had like really long hair and it was always a bad thing in any "official" business. I don't see why it has to be... Women have long hair, short hair, locks, whatever they like, like what the hell, why can't I!? How does having a long hair undermine my credibility?

You now.
    It may seem odd to say this but I don't think of myself or feel myself to be male or female.

Of course I am uncomplicatedly male. But somehow I feel myself at one with males and females. I also feel at one with children and schizophrenics and the old.

At the same time I desire women and fall in love with them. But somehow they don't seem other to me. Perhaps because I take my mother and sister for granted. Or perhaps I take my sexuality for granted. Or perhaps it is just because I just like it.

My problem is not with sexuality or gender but with understanding.

Many here say they don't understand me. And I believe them.

It seems inexplicable to me that they don't understand me.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I'm going to have to go with Victor on this one.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENFP

I'd hate to be a chick. I mean, there's all that like, I dunno, cooties?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    I would like to have as much possibilities selecting clothes as women do. It is completely unfair that women have like a thousand different types of clothes to choose from while men usually have to select from very few items. Besides, dresses just seem really practical things to wear. Or in summer, I would like to wear toga without people staring at me, but no!
    Pfft!

You are just complaining that you don't have balls. Quit complaining and get your skirt on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    You are just complaining that you don't have balls.
    Yeah, I might. It does take gigantic balls to wear a skirt. And did you notice he wears grandpa style flipflops with it?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^ still voted one of the sexiest men on the planet though.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

You can have the wonderful variety found in womens clothes. Most of them are uncomfortable or require uncomfortable underpinnings and if you blink there is a good chance your favorite outfit has just gone out of style. And you're not dressed up unless you have the required goop artistically smeared on your face and possibly in your hair. Bleh. Being female isn't so bad except for some of these bazaar expectations.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

It's a sarong not a skirt.

When I have worn a sarong with long hair, I felt my sensuality and sexuality.

And just as wearing a man's suit makes a woman look more feminine, wearing a sarong makes a man more masculine.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    You are just complaining that you don't have balls. Quit complaining and get your skirt on!
    Yes, stop being such a priss, and go fem yourself up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    And just as wearing a man's suit makes a woman look more feminine, wearing a sarong makes a man more masculine.
    Only an Aussie could say that and get away with it.

(Over here in the States, wearing a sarong usually just makes a man need to go visit his dentist, to get his teeth wired back in.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft