User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    (Over here in the States, wearing a sarong usually just makes a man need to go visit his dentist, to get his teeth wired back in.)
    This is why I can't do it, and it sucks. Beckham has bodyguards so he can wear whatever he wants.

MBTI
    INXP

I'm like a male lesbian that's uncomfortable around women.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

"I am two lesbians trapped inside a man's body" - Eddie Izzard.

Dress-wearing is cool as fuck.

I'm actually a gay man inside a woman's body. It's kinda tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    yupp

the fact I'm suppose to care how I look. Expected to love shopping and shoes. I have 3-4 pairs of shoes and I don't need anymore. that and the fact I can't pee standing up with out training my vagina/extra help, I've always wished I could pee standing up. I'm suppose to care so much about my friends lives (I do, but I really don't care if they did their hair or nails, or what the hell they're wearing. people just because I'm female doesn't mean I'm gonna know what looks good. Sorry but I don't, and I don't care, so quit asking!!! and my hair I rarely do my hair I brush it but the wind and everything else it's always tangled by the end of the day. Thank god I'm getting my haircut wednesday, no more long hair If i wasn't so lazy I wouldn't have this problem.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

It would be quite nice to be taken seriously for once, and not to have people constantly worrying about my safety.

I'm not allowed to close alone at work because I'm a young female, I'm also not allowed to open the cash drawer unless the computer does it automatically for change purposes for fear that if a robber comes I'll happily hand over the cash Older females and males of all ages are allowed to do these things, but the two younger females aren't.

Also, being viewed as an object at times really sucks- especially when life situations put you in a spot where you almost start to identify with that (the curse of extroversion!)

And people are less likely to think that I know what I'm talking about rather frequently when it's a traditional "male" topic than they are guys... I can give you advice on what beer to buy better than most guys I know, but I'm a girl, so I apparently shouldn't have a clue about it! :steam:

I don't hate being a girl physically, but I sure as fuck hate how society views and treats me for what I am!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I would probably enjoy the lack of responsibilities and exceptions of competence that females get. But I guess that it would conflict with the social strength and decisiveness I get that I so highly enjoy, so that doesn't really count.

I guess having boobs would be nice on some days.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Darjur View Post
    I would probably enjoy the lack of responsibilities and exceptions of competence that females get.
    Do you perceive that women are not expected to be responsible or competent?

I guess having boobs would be nice on some days.
    How so? (Aside from laying on your bed and fondling yourself all day?)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

the CamelJocky group, which I happen to be a member of, has no problem wearing semi-dress like attire in public.

I tend to opt for the cool Moroccan/African designs as opposed to the white arabian style.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

You don't have to be a woman to have boobs.

It's unfair I'll never get to experience a hot lesbian orgy.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    You don't have to be a woman to have boobs.
    I think they call those "moobs."

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft