First 1234 Last

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Your "socializing" can take the form of exploring ideas together, or debating controversy, or finding interests in common with others, but..... it should still be motivated by at least some interest, however minimal, in actually getting to know others better, if not possibly becoming their acquaintance, friend, or even something more eventually.
    That's why I am here. I seriously and deeply hope to find some great Friends. You know, not only "Online-Buddies", but also REAL Friends even if the Interaction might be online most of the Time.

Personally...I do post on the Forum whenever I see Something where I can say something about and also I have my Blog. I do read others Blogs and when I can help I also leave Comments. AND whenever we get new People here on the Forum I will welcome them of Course. Just because I know how odd it is when you make an Introduction-Thread and Noone really answers. Makes you feel pretty odd. And I dun want People here to feel like that. Oh and when I read that Someone has no Friends, I am gonna go up to that Person and try to become Friends. *nods*

What else...yeah I try to keep "personal Stuff" (Problems) out of Threads when posting for Someone (cept when it's needed to make a Statement clearer) and yeah...sometimes I put that into my Blogs. But not always. Many Things bothering me right now are still locked up til I find Persons who are interested. ^^°°

Oh and last but not least: Every1 can talk about Anything to me (also Problems etc). I am always responding to every Reputation, PM, Comment or whatever. Even multiple Times. Tho I don't add People to my Friendlist. I like to leave THEM the Choice of having me as a Friend or not and also WHEN. If it was for me, I would add Every1 to my Buddylist right now. =3

Not sure if I answered your Question or if I passed completely but I hope I didn't miss too badly.
    Last edited by GargoylesLegacy; 11-24-2008 at 09:52 PM.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFP

I am basically here because last Spring I decided to hone my perception of the different personality types. So that's been my main focus, both in playful and more serious, interactions. Keeping in mind. Paying attention.

I also think I have a few things to offer and enjoy doing that.

Because I have many long-time RL friends I am not searching for any close or long-term connections with others. My attitude is that sometimes that happens and it's good. But it's not my motivation for being here in this time and space.

But I've always been open to gathering more friends into my life. And I, also, enjoy more intimate one-to-one interactions with others.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    That's why I am here. I seriously and deeply hope to find some great Friends. You know, not only "Online-Buddies", but also REAL Friends even if the Interaction might be online most of the Time.
    .................................................. .................................................. .......

Not sure if I answered your Question or if I passed completely but I hope I didn't miss too badly.
    Yes, I've noticed that you are probably the most earnest person on the board re: making new friends. I never doubted you for a minute. I'm watching to see what things we might have in common. Maybe nothing, but that's OK too. It wouldn't be for lack of knowing about the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    I am basically here because last Spring I decided to hone my perception of the different personality types. So that's been my main focus, both in playful and more serious, interactions. Keeping in mind. Paying attention.

I also think I have a few things to offer and enjoy doing that.

Because I have many long-time RL friends I am not searching for any close or long-term connections with others. My attitude is that sometimes that happens and it's good.
    You're also someone I've been getting to know better. You don't hide away in a blog somewhere.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    Yes, I've noticed that you are probably the most earnest person on the board re: making new friends. I never doubted you for a minute. I'm watching to see what things we might have in common. Maybe nothing, but that's OK too. It wouldn't be for lack of knowing about the other.
    *lol* It's so awesome how People keep noticing me here. Never happened on any other Forums before.
    Oh and as for Stuff in Common...Art, Photography, Music, Film, Writing <-- me too =P
    Oh and thanks for not doubting me. It's still quite unbelievable for me tho. I am pretty surprised in General about the Fact that People actually seem to like me here.
    Anyways. 'Nouf about my private Blurb here.

I meant to add that I really like the Idea of this Thread and your Way to think. Forgot to say it in the last Post. Sorry. ^^°°
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    I meant to add that I really like the Idea of this Thread and your Way to think. Forgot to say it in the last Post. Sorry. ^^°°
    What country are you from ? I'll send you a PM sometime.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Bolding mine/"fixed". Agree to the bolded parts.
    I've been thinking about this. In common with other INTPs I perhaps seem more controversial than I am because I generally only comment if I have something to add which hasn't already been covered. I find it irritating to open a subscribed thread only to find a "^ LOL" or "QFT". That sort of thing should be reserved for reps, IMO. So I don't do that...much. I don't feel the need to connect with people by expressing agreement. It occurs to me that this is the fundamental difference between T and F - a difference in needs. Ts have a greater need for Truth, "unmisted by love or dislike" (personal or universal), and will sacrifice harmony to that end. Fs have a greater need for harmonious connection, for Friendship, frequently unmisted by appropriate discrimination.

It is interesting to me that you singled out Ina and I as the "contrarians", and not say Nocapszy or Uber or Victor or Jack. It has become apparent to me that you have a problem with strong women with a mind of their own. In common with many men you are afraid of women at some level, especially women who don't toe the line. I don't know how conscious it is for you; the very existence of this thread and other recent postings supply evidence of it, although generally I find your contributions interesting and valuable.
    It's a pity. For you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    It is interesting to me that you singled out Ina and I as the "contrarians", and not say Nocapszy or Uber or Victor or Jack.
    I interpreted the OP as a search for a lady friend.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    INFP

You're also someone I've been getting to know better. You don't hide away in a blog somewhere.

Returning the hug. And keeping it public. Not gonna get that one "hidden away" anywhere!

Yes, I've noticed you in a positive light also, Gargoyle's. It's quite attractive.

I've thought about a blog but can't imagine my random thoughts to be worthy of a private space. I just drop them promiscuously all over creation. All that clutter. . .

Really should get organized someday. . .
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFP

Here's one:

Elipses. I love elipses. . .

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Hmm, I should check out the blogs more often then. I didn't even realize they existed for a while . I find I'm mostly here to just socialize with people who happen to be interested in typology.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO