Multiple Choice Poll.
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Don't want to derail the thread or anything... But that avatar of yours really looks like some guy (with a huge penis visible through X-ray?) trying to beat the crap out of some hairy rat-frog with a huge piece of meat.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Well, that's not what it is at all.

When I talk within my head, it's usually to people I know in real life. I imagine having a conversation with them, and their responses.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I usually have my own voice... Or 2 or 3 of my own if i'm arguing with myself.
    the only time its someone elses voice, (someone I know) is when they have a lot to do with whatever i'm thinking about.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    My own voice or someone else's what? There's no verb in that question.
    Well actually it's a missing noun you're looking for. There's an implied verb "to be" as in "which voice is it?"
    It's the second noun, which is also implied, since its really the same noun, but changes ownership.
    we fukin won boys

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Don't want to derail the thread or anything... But that avatar of yours really looks like some guy (with a huge penis visible through X-ray?) trying to beat the crap out of some hairy rat-frog with a huge piece of meat.
    Oh trust me, this question is vital to the prevalent points of this thread.
    Do not apologize for it.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ISTJ

My voice only.

An ENTP friend of mine has also told me of a board room in his head, whichever is speaking louder gets expressed through his mouth...and he's always thinking therefore he's always talking...AND...it's boring.
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
    --Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

Nothing is worse than active ignorance.
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    --Isaac Asimov

MBTI
    INxJ

My voice, never anyone or anything else.

ThatGirl

I hear either in my own voice, or imagine pictures or shapes. It is hard to describe the pattern behind somethings that you picture and have organized but cannot articulate.

MBTI
    XNXP

It's closer to my voice than anything, but not identical to it. I don't think of its sonic qualities, but that's my instinctual answer.

I often associate it with a person who may have inspired a particular POV. I might think of my dad if I am scolding myself, as he was the heavy in our house growing up. Or other people.

Sometimes it will remind me of a female POV. This female POV is a combination of women's "voices" that I have read, such as, say, Joan Didion; and also females I have known in real life or even online. I will actually say to myself ( sometimes ) "What would Ivy think of that ?" Not that her imaginary approval/disapproval overrides all, but ...its there. There are even other people from the board from time to time. booyalab, Hypnos, and even ( once in a blue moon ) s0, Hustler, Mgb and others who ( I'm guessing ) mostly disapprove of me.

My brother's voice is there, but it's the brother I knew from years ago and not the current brother. The same with the other personalities. They are not always the same as the current real person they are derived from. So s0's priorities/opinions, for example, have qualities of the s0 that I knew 3-4 years ago, in addition to some from the current one.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Hm, personally for me it depends. Sometimes it is "me", sometimes it is some male Gargs, Demons, Shadows, Grims or female Angels or Witches. Yeah I am odd like that.
    Oh and sometimes, just for a Variety, I "pick" some of my favorite Characters like...Dr. Cox for Example. =P

Edit: *lol* My Roomie is an Idiot. I told him about this Threads Topic, so he said "My inner Voice is like this: 9 out of 10 Voices say that I am NOT insane and the 10th is humming the Tetris Melody"
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O