User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

1. Are you male or female? I've got testicles.
    2. How old are you? 27
    3. What is your body type? Skinny
    4. Do you consider yourself physically attractive? not anymore
    5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much thought do you put into your appearance? 5
    6. Describe your style. Style of what? My clothing style is generally neat and clean, but subdued.
    7. In school, which social group did you hang out with the most? The headbanger freaks who were also potheads.
    8. Did you have trouble with grades in school? I take the intelligent P type approach to school. Rely on brain power to result in doing as little work as possible
    9. Did you like school? it was okay
    10. Do others see you as outgoing? never
    11. Are you a people person? no
    12. Do you tend to think before you speak? yes
    13. Are you a good listener? I've got all the traits except J, which means my mind wanders while I'm supposed to be listening. Usually, people don't realize it, so I still get credit for listening anyway.
    14. Do you have trouble communicating your thoughts or emotions? yes, I guess
    15. Are you good at multitasking? no
    16. What type of learner are you, e.g., visual, auditory, or hands-on? auditory
    17. Describe your sense of humor. a little bit of cheese
    18. Do you wear your emotions on your sleeve? no
    19. Do you procrastinate often? Time for another tired procrastination joke... I'll finish this question later. You didn't laugh, did you? Didn't think you would.
    20. Are you easily overwhelmed? no
    21. Do you worry about what others think of you? a little bit
    22. Are you unpredictable? somewhat
    23. Are you able to keep eye contact when talking to someone? not much
    24. If you were stranded alone on a deserted island, would you go insane or be in heaven? go insane... unless this deserted island had an internet connection
    25. Are you dependable? yes, except in the morning
    26. Do you tend to be dishonest? no
    27. Do you have trouble saying ‘no’ to others when they need something? yes
    28. Do you always need to be doing something? no
    29. Do you feel the need to be in control? no
    30. Are you too trusting? yes
    31. Does disorganization bother you? yes, it's my one J trait even though I'm a P
    32. Do you need alone time? yes
    33. Are you comfortable around attractive people of the opposite sex? yes
    34. Do you have good hand-eye coordination? yes
    35. Do people think you’re too dramatic? no
    36. Do you prefer routine or change? change
    37. Are you an animal person? nope, I'm 100% human
    38. Do you play an instrument? I play guitar and bass. Judging by last night, I still have some drumming skills. I kinda, sorta know my way around a keyboard too.
    39. Are you sympathetic towards others? yes
    40. Do you tend to use people? no
    41. Are you impatient with others? no
    42. Are you a perfectionist? yes
    43. How do you respond to confrontation? avoid it or be logical
    44. Is this questionnaire a waste of time? yes

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

1. Are you male or female?
    Female

2. How old are you?
    39. For one more week.

3. What is your body type?
    Largish, I suppose.

4. Do you consider yourself physically attractive?
    Yes, although not conventionally so. (I will never be a Twiglet.)

5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much thought do you put into your appearance?
    Probably an 8.

6. Describe your style.
    Evocative, simple with some depth, expressive in a low-key way, comfortable. Other women have called me "The Girl Next Door."

7. In school, which social group did you hang out with the most?
    The loners; the "band/music fags" (we called ourselves that and thought it was funny); the geeks

8. Did you have trouble with grades in school?
    No, I was co-valedictorian of my high school class without really trying.

9. Did you like school?
    It was there. I liked knowledge and learning and testing my knowledge; I hated the social scene then.

10. Do others see you as outgoing?
    Not then, not at all. The last year or two, though, people do see me as outgoing, I think.

11. Are you a people person?
    I need my space, but I do love people and learning from them. I also like to help.

12. Do you tend to think before you speak?
    I think too much before I speak. I needed to learn how to talk without thinking too much.

13. Are you a good listener?
    Yes, extremely.

14. Do you have trouble communicating your thoughts or emotions?
    No. I have always been articulate, and any stiltedness in the past came because of fear, not inability.

15. Are you good at multitasking?
    Extremely. I am terrible at linear disciplined progress, though, and finishing tasks.

16. What type of learner are you, e.g., visual, auditory, or hands-on?
    I used to be better with book learning, but actually I like to play with things and figure them out intuitively.

17. Describe your sense of humor.
    Dry, dark, witty, wry, goofy, delicious

18. Do you wear your emotions on your sleeve?
    I was usually very self-contained and even now I usually just let out what I want people to see -- so even if I seem emotionally, it's still a very controlled decision.

19. Do you procrastinate often?
    I am hurrying to get through this list so that I won't leave and then forget to come back. Does that answer the question?

20. Are you easily overwhelmed?
    I am not a quitter, I fight through very hard things; but at the same time, I *feel* very overwhelmed inside by life, usually. IOW, I usually feel like I'm treading water, but I just don't let it stop me.

21. Do you worry about what others think of you?
    I have had to get over that, although it's still there. In the past, it was one of the worst burdens I carried in my life, I worried FAR too much about what others might think of me, and it really messed up a lot of things.

22. Are you unpredictable?
    I don't think I am. If you know me, you can probably predict what I'll do or say, and even when I surprise you, I think you can reevaluate and see how it actually did fit in with what you knew about me.

23. Are you able to keep eye contact when talking to someone?
    Yes, very much, I always keep eye contact.

24. If you were stranded alone on a deserted island, would you go insane or be in heaven?
    Mostly heaven.

25. Are you dependable?
    Yes, I'm ultra-responsible.

26. Do you tend to be dishonest?
    No. I like to be very honest. The worst I usually do is not say everything I'm thinking, if I don't think it would be productive.

27. Do you have trouble saying ‘no’ to others when they need something?
    I still have trouble with this. I was neurotic about it in the past and would avoid people so they would not ask me to do things and thus "obligate me" because I was unable to say "no."

28. Do you always need to be doing something?
    Yes.

29. Do you feel the need to be in control?
    Just enough to keep people from controlling me. Otherwise I'm fine with flexing.

30. Are you too trusting?
    No. I do choose to trust, but I'm very aware of the limitations.

31. Does disorganization bother you?
    Only when it gets in the way of accomplishing goals.

32. Do you need alone time?
    Yes, lots of it.

33. Are you comfortable around attractive people of the opposite sex?
    Yes, I guess.

34. Do you have good hand-eye coordination?
    Very much so. My reflexes are wonderful too -- it's typical for me to catch things falling out of a cupboard (or whatever) before I realize I've even done it.

35. Do people think you’re too dramatic?
    Oh gee.... I don't think I'm over-dramatic, but I know some people probably do think I'm quite emo.

36. Do you prefer routine or change?
    Change over a layer of stability.

37. Are you an animal person?
    I like animals, but I can't stand taking care of them.

38. Do you play an instrument?
    Yes, I'm very musical. I mainly play piano, but I've played oboe, clarinet, xylophone, pipe organ, and fiddled with many things in my life.

39. Are you sympathetic towards others?
    Yes, I can be very sympathetic. I have a natural desire to find connection points between myself and others, for whatever reason; so I naturally find things I can empathize with, even if it's someone I don't like much.

40. Do you tend to use people?
    I don't think I do. If I realize I am, I stop. I think some people in the past thought I did not care about them because I would take great pains *not* to ask them for things.

41. Are you impatient with others?
    Not outwardly. Inwardly, I can sometimes very judgemental.

42. Are you a perfectionist?
    With some things, yes.

43. How do you respond to confrontation?
    I used to run from it.
    Now I evaluate and determine what is most useful.
    If I'm not sure, I'll sometimes just push back and play it by ear, to get more information.

44. Is this questionnaire a waste of time?
    It wasn't bad, I've seen far worse, and it had some meaningful questions.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

1. Are you male or female? female
    2. How old are you?22
    3. What is your body type?uh normal I guess
    4. Do you consider yourself physically attractive? not really
    5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much thought do you put into your appearance? 1
    6. Describe your style. usually jeans and a t-shirt with tennis shoes
    7. In school, which social group did you hang out with the most?the ones that my friends were in
    8. Did you have trouble with grades in school?yup
    9. Did you like school?nope
    10. Do others see you as outgoing?nope
    11. Are you a people person?probably not
    12. Do you tend to think before you speak?sometimes
    13. Are you a good listener?yup, if it's interesting
    14. Do you have trouble communicating your thoughts or emotions?not too much
    15. Are you good at multitasking?sometimes
    16. What type of learner are you, e.g., visual, auditory, or hands-on?depends
    17. Describe your sense of humor. um dry i guess
    18. Do you wear your emotions on your sleeve? not always
    19. Do you procrastinate often? yes
    20. Are you easily overwhelmed? sometimes
    21. Do you worry about what others think of you? occasionally
    22. Are you unpredictable? too me? no. to others? sometimes
    23. Are you able to keep eye contact when talking to someone? yes
    24. If you were stranded alone on a deserted island, would you go insane or be in heaven? i don't know
    25. Are you dependable? i try to be
    26. Do you tend to be dishonest? i try not to be
    27. Do you have trouble saying ‘no’ to others when they need something? yup
    28. Do you always need to be doing something? no
    29. Do you feel the need to be in control? sometimes
    30. Are you too trusting?sometimes
    31. Does disorganization bother you?nope
    32. Do you need alone time?yup
    33. Are you comfortable around attractive people of the opposite sex?yup
    34. Do you have good hand-eye coordination?nope
    35. Do people think you’re too dramatic?nope
    36. Do you prefer routine or change?change
    37. Are you an animal person?yup
    38. Do you play an instrument?nope
    39. Are you sympathetic towards others?sometimes
    40. Do you tend to use people?nope
    41. Are you impatient with others?sometimes
    42. Are you a perfectionist?nope
    43. How do you respond to confrontation?hide
    44. Is this questionnaire a waste of time?nope
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

1. Are you male or female? Female.

2. How old are you? 26.

3. What is your body type? Curvy...

4. Do you consider yourself physically attractive? Somewhat I suppose.

5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much thought do you put into your appearance? I'd go with a 7.

6. Describe your style. It's unique, though it's turned more "homey" as of late.

7. In school, which social group did you hang out with the most? Probably goth/punk, though I was still a reject there too.

8. Did you have trouble with grades in school? I was average.

9. Did you like school? Not truly.

10. Do others see you as outgoing? Some people think I'm outgoing, other people think I'm shy.

11. Are you a people person? Moreso than others, I suppose, but I would have to say no.

12. Do you tend to think before you speak? No.

13. Are you a good listener? Yes.

14. Do you have trouble communicating your thoughts or emotions? My thoughts mostly.

15. Are you good at multitasking? I can multitask.

16. What type of learner are you, e.g., visual, auditory, or hands-on? More visual than auditory. Hands-on if it's for something more specific.

17. Describe your sense of humor. Subtle, smartass.

18. Do you wear your emotions on your sleeve? Yes.

19. Do you procrastinate often? All of the time?

20. Are you easily overwhelmed? Not as much as I used to be, but hell yes.

21. Do you worry about what others think of you? Not as much as I used to. Generally, no.

22. Are you unpredictable? Yes.

23. Are you able to keep eye contact when talking to someone? For moments at a time, yes.

24. If you were stranded alone on a deserted island, would you go insane or be in heaven? Absolutely alone would drive me insane after a while. With one other person (or even animal) and I would be in heaven.

25. Are you dependable? I am Taurus, need you ask? (In other words, yes.)

26. Do you tend to be dishonest? No.

27. Do you have trouble saying ‘no’ to others when they need something? Yes.

28. Do you always need to be doing something? No.

29. Do you feel the need to be in control? o_O No. lol

30. Are you too trusting? Yes.

31. Does disorganization bother you? Somewhat.

32. Do you need alone time? Yes!!!

33. Are you comfortable around attractive people of the opposite sex? It would depend on their personality.

34. Do you have good hand-eye coordination? I would like to believe so.

35. Do people think you’re too dramatic? Sometimes.

36. Do you prefer routine or change? Mix it up.

37. Are you an animal person? Absolutely.

38. Do you play an instrument? The piano.

39. Are you sympathetic towards others? Yes.

40. Do you tend to use people? No.

41. Are you impatient with others? Not generally.

42. Are you a perfectionist? Yes, though not as much as when I was a child. lol

43. How do you respond to confrontation? If I have a chance to wriggle away, I will. Otherwise, I cannot be held responsible for the consequences.

44. Is this questionnaire a waste of time? I don't believe so.
    I have no idea who I am. All I can say is let's rock hard.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

1. Are you male or female? I'm a girl

2. How old are you? 24

3. What is your body type? This actually matters? Uh...how does squishy, fluffy, more than I need/ought to have on me sound? Not to mention boobalicious...seriously, that could stand to be reduced.

4. Do you consider yourself physically attractive? Not really, no. Some days I feel 'cute', most days I try not to look at myself.

5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much thought do you put into your appearance? Depends on the day. Staying at home, probably around a 3 or 4. Going to work-- not much thought at all so about the same as home..I wear a uniform so it doesn't much matter to me. Going out? Probably around 7 or 8.

6. Describe your style. Comfortable.

7. In school, which social group did you hang out with the most? There was no social group...I think it could be best described as I was friends with the people who actually belonged in a group, so I kind of flit from one to another and never really fit into any of them.

8. Did you have trouble with grades in school? Not really. I was an honor roll student with a 4.2 GPA [on a 5.0 scale]. I did tend to get lazy and procrastinate on projects and homework, especially around third quarter then would make a comeback come fourth quarter. My lowest grades that kept me off honor roll for 2 semesters were because of my lack of mathematical algebraic skill...

9. Did you like school? Not until Junior and Senior year. I loved it. I miss it. I would totally go back.

10. Do others see you as outgoing? Hm, I'm not really sure. Probably more then than I am now. I felt the urge or need to go shopping and attend school functions just so I could be with my friends. It was them I spent time with, not others. I disliked or was afraid of a lot of people at my school. Currently...I'm outgoing because I have to be. In general, people drive me crazy, but I'm not adverse to meeting a friend of a friend. I'll give anybody a fair shake, but I don't actively seek new friends usually. Well, not outside of those I speak to online, anyway.

11. Are you a people person? Only when I need to be.

12. Do you tend to think before you speak? Uh...not always. I say it when it comes to mind and then wonder if it was appropriate or not.

13. Are you a good listener? It's something I've always done, lending my ear out. I try to give advice, too, though that I'm not so sure I'm good at.

14. Do you have trouble communicating your thoughts or emotions? Most times, yes. I was very emotional as a child and was brought up with the idea that my emotions were negative [which they were] and should be stifled. So I bottle up. I feel intensely, but I sometimes have a hard time putting across what it is I feel and may come off seeming detached because of it. I've been working on that, though. I've recently been allowing myself to cry at movies and things that touch me emotionally...though still only in my own company...

My thoughts are best described through writing. I trip over my words in speech.

15. Are you good at multitasking? Depends on what I'm multi-tasking. Sometimes I'm on the ball, other times...not so much.

16. What type of learner are you, e.g., visual, auditory, or hands-on? Visual and hands-on, definitely. I can listen to directions, but it's a lot easier for me to learn by seeing and doing. That way I can associate what I see with what I will then try to do. The auditory is a good back up reminder, though, if I get a little lost.

17. Describe your sense of humor. Wry...sometimes cynical. Other times sarcastic. Perverse...oh it varies too much.

18. Do you wear your emotions on your sleeve? I don't think that I do, but some people are better at telling it than even I am. If I'm happy, I know I definitely show it. If I'm upset, then I might show that, too. Otherwise I clam up and tend to drop subtle hints of what my mood is.

19. Do you procrastinate often? More often than I should... I'm doing this questionnaire instead of walking to work to pick up and deposit my check...it's cold outside.

20. Are you easily overwhelmed? Under certain circumstances, yes. A too-hectic day at work will drain me faster than anything. But being overwhelmed can be a good thing, too..if I'm looking at something beautiful.

21. Do you worry about what others think of you? Sometimes...
    Though I tend to worry more about how I am putting myself across to someone else. Or is that more or less the same thing? I don't care how someone thinks of me [I get offended easily if someone dislikes me for no apparent reason, though] so long as I'm given a chance. But I also don't want to be outright offensive to them.

22. Are you unpredictable? I can be when the mood strikes.

23. Are you able to keep eye contact when talking to someone? That's a tough one...I can, though sometimes feel intimidated for a reason I can't quite grasp. I tend to look past people, sometimes. Or at their faces rather than into their eyes. It seems too intimate for me [and intimacy seems to be one of my fears].

24. If you were stranded alone on a deserted island, would you go insane or be in heaven? Probably a little bit of both. I would enjoy the solitude, the time to be lost in my own thoughts, to do as I pleased without having to worry about disturbing somebody else...but I would eventually miss actual human contact.

25. Are you dependable? To those who are depending on me.

26. Do you tend to be dishonest? Not so much anymore. When I was younger I lied a lot to my mom. Mainly to stay out of trouble. I may exaggerate the truth now and again, though don't really know why I do that. Maybe to make it more exciting lol

27. Do you have trouble saying ‘no’ to others when they need something? 'No' used to be my favorite word until I was repeatedly told it was 'rude' to say no to everything. So if I'm asked and I can help out then I'll usually say yes, even if sometimes I don't really want to. Makes me feel guilty if I decline.

28. Do you always need to be doing something? Not always. Some days I'm perfectly fine with lazing about. Other days, like today, I'm desperately scrounging for something to do to make my day worthwhile.

29. Do you feel the need to be in control? Eehh...that really depends on the situation. I'm not in control of a lot of things, especially my own life. That angers me to a degree and there, yes, I'm working on taking back the reins so that I don't have to live under the thumb of somebody else. Other times, I'm pretty lenient and go-with-the-flow.

30. Are you too trusting? Not at all. I give people the benefit of the doubt upon first meeting, but I don't just trust anybody explicitly unless I have a good feeling about them.

31. Does disorganization bother you? To an extent. I like things to be where they belong so I know where they are, but it doesn't necessarily mean they are completely organized in those spots. My movies, anime, and CDs are about the only things I own which are categorized as such. My dresser drawers are a mish-mash of items here and there and my bookshelf is sort of sloppily thrown together [I at least keep the same series together]. And my desk looks like a tornado ripped through it... ^^;

32. Do you need alone time? Definitely. I love being with my friends, whether just hanging out in the house or going out somewhere. However, if I don't have time to unwind I can become slightly irritable or feel smothered.

33. Are you comfortable around attractive people of the opposite sex? Not fully

34. Do you have good hand-eye coordination? With certain things, yeah. I'm not totally dexterous, but I'm pretty good with my computer tablet and certain video games and when I played, I wasn't too bad at softball, either. Bowling, mini-golf, and my aim in general, though, seems kind of off...

35. Do people think you’re too dramatic? Nobody has ever told me I am, so I guess not. I can be good at pretending at it, though.

36. Do you prefer routine or change? A bit of both. I'm comfortable with routine, but if it gets too boring I'll change it up if I'm able. Or at least speculate it.

37. Are you an animal person? Considering I have a plethora of pets [3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit and a couple of sugar gliders-- and those are only what I own, not counting what my roommate has: snakes, mice, rats, bearded dragons-- her own cats and dogs, and guinea pig...] Yeah I'd say so.

38. Do you play an instrument? I dabble at the keyboard. I had a dream a long time ago that I'd learn to play the piano and be so good at it...I was denied lessons because my mother couldn't afford it and when it was offered to be paid for by my grandma, it was turned down because she didn't think I'd stick with it. *sighs* I'm self-taught and bad at it, but still entertain the thought...I'm obsessed with the instrument...and sexy men who play the piano are a big turn on. [yeah...I lost interest..riiight.]

39. Are you sympathetic towards others? Towards most, yes. I'm unsympathetic towards idiots, however... [not people who are just generally stupid, but those who have placed themselves in a situation, who have an out and just choose not to take it].

40. Do you tend to use people? I try not to. It's unseemly and I wouldn't feel right about gaining from it.

41. Are you impatient with others? Only with morons...otherwise, I'm a fairly patient person. Sometimes too much for my own good.

42. Are you a perfectionist? Yes and no...when it comes to my own work, things need to be a certain way or I won't be entirely satisfied. If I'm frustrated, however, I might half-ass it.

43. How do you respond to confrontation? Defensively

44. Is this questionnaire a waste of time? Possibly, but it was something to do.
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

female

2. How old are you?

perfect! (fit with curves in the right places)

Others do, so I guess I am

not all that much

6. Describe your style.

tank top, jeans and either flip flops or boots!

a variety- usually the exchange students and soccer players

no- even though I didn't do my homework

9. Did you like school?

high school was ok, college kicked ass!

quite

sort of, though frequently described as a bit impersonal

not if I can avoid it!

sometimes

thoughts, no- emotions, yes

usually, yes

interactional- if I can converse with the instructor I learn even better!

sarcastic and a bit morbid

most definitly not!

whenever I have the chance!

nope

only if they can harm me, and then only sometimes!

I don't think so, but others do

unless someone interesting walks by, yes!

24. If you were stranded alone on a deserted island, would you go insane or be in heaven?

insane first, and then it wouldn't matter all much

25. Are you dependable?

I try to be

no- I tend to be honest even when it isn't a good idea

no

yes- I get bored easily

only when driving

probably

I'd be a hypocrite if it did!

alone time or "alone time" ?

yes- I usually don't realize if they're attractive even

yes

when joking? yes, when serious? no

change

I love my darling dogling!

yes

not really

not unless backed into a corner

only when driving!

not with most things

by joking

for me or for you?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

1. Are you male or female? Male.
    2. How old are you? 31
    3. What is your body type? 6'2" 185#
    4. Do you consider yourself physically attractive? Depends.
    5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much thought do you put into your appearance? 4
    6. Describe your style. Efficient.
    7. In school, which social group did you hang out with the most? The smart kids.
    8. Did you have trouble with grades in school? No, because I was comfortable with passing.
    9. Did you like school? Yes.
    10. Do others see you as outgoing? Yes, but aloof.
    11. Are you a people person? Yes.
    12. Do you tend to think before you speak? No. Unless I am on guard.
    13. Are you a good listener? No.
    14. Do you have trouble communicating your thoughts or emotions? No.
    15. Are you good at multitasking? Yes and no.
    16. What type of learner are you, e.g., visual, auditory, or hands-on? No idea.
    17. Describe your sense of humor. Bitter.
    18. Do you wear your emotions on your sleeve? I keep them in a mayonnaise jar at home.
    19. Do you procrastinate often? Constantly. Why do you think I am here so much?
    20. Are you easily overwhelmed? No.
    21. Do you worry about what others think of you? Only if I think it might mean I made a mistake in my own self-appraisal.
    22. Are you unpredictable? Sometimes.
    23. Are you able to keep eye contact when talking to someone? I have a staring problem. People say it makes them uncomfortable, sometimes. I try to look into people.
    24. If you were stranded alone on a deserted island, would you go insane or be in heaven? Insane. But, I would probably adapt.
    25. Are you dependable? Only in the sense that I can be depended on to do things my way.
    26. Do you tend to be dishonest? No.
    27. Do you have trouble saying ‘no’ to others when they need something? Fuck no.
    28. Do you always need to be doing something? Yes.
    29. Do you feel the need to be in control? Yes.
    30. Are you too trusting? No.
    31. Does disorganization bother you? Only if it's someone else.
    32. Do you need alone time? Yes. A lot.
    33. Are you comfortable around attractive people of the opposite sex? Yes, unless they're idiots.
    34. Do you have good hand-eye coordination? Definitely not.
    35. Do people think you’re too dramatic? Sometimes.
    36. Do you prefer routine or change? Both in equal measure.
    37. Are you an animal person? Only if they don't need a lot of attention.
    38. Do you play an instrument? No.
    39. Are you sympathetic towards others? Yes.
    40. Do you tend to use people? No.
    41. Are you impatient with others? Yes.
    42. Are you a perfectionist? Sometimes.
    43. How do you respond to confrontation? Depends on the circumstances. I generally do not avoid them.
    44. Is this questionnaire a waste of time? Yes, but then, all is vanity.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

XX, female

2. How old are you?

Lean, and I look like a female.

Yes, and so I've been told.

1 being least and 10 most, I'd say.. 6. At home really not much, 4, at lectures more, and going out or some certain thing about 8.

6. Describe your style.
    T-shirt, jeans and sweater? Pretty basic feminine, mostly dark colors, I like form fitting clothes. Long coats, boots and skirts and lovely on some days.

Ehh.. Peole from my theater group and from sports.

Nope, none. Even if I'm a slob.

9. Did you like school?
    Before high school - it was ok. High school was complete hell, and I really love uni.

More as strange. As someone said, I'm not a hermit, I love going about with people and joining stuff, but I'm always on the backgroup and hard to get hang of..

I like people, but not always company. Big preferance for small groups, so I'd say no. When needed, or when I want to. I chat and interract pretty much at uni.

Absolutely. But sometimes I slip.

Yes, unless I'm tired. Then I won't remember what you've said.

Emotions no, thoughts sometimes. My thoughts tend to need a bit more explaining and I don't like to talk for long or give it all out so.. Meh.

Yup.

Mostly auditory, but visual and kinesthetic are pretty big too.

Dark, twisted, I like nuances, Conan O'Brien, innuendoes, blunt... I dislike fart jokes, I don't see the fun in that. Or making fun of someone's physical features.

No, even my mom has hard time trying to figure out what I'm feeling. I hide my feelings well.

Naturally.

Somewhat.

Well, yes. Too much actually. Not about my appearance or personality, but whether they like me or not or so on..

Not to myself, but to others yes.

Yes, even if my eyes wander when I'm deep in thought.

I can hear the angels singing..

25. Are you dependable?
    Yes. If I give my word, I'll keep it. Even if I don't give my word, yes. Unless you're forcing me to do something or it's against my will.

No. I don't tend to lie, and sometimes I'm told I should've said a white lie.

Yes.

No. But it's hard to give myself a break..

Of myself and what's happening to me and my life, very much yes. Of the external world and what is going on, no.

No. I'm a bit synical and suspicious.

Not at all. I have my internal organisation and that's enough for me. As long as I find my stuff.

You even need to ask that? Absolutely.

Yes. No problems with that.

Yes. even if I'm not the best at darts.

No. Unless I'm writing, then I may inject too much emotion into things.

Change. Some routine is good though, but preferance on change.

I love furrballs. Yes, I like them.

I would like to, but haven't found cources that I could join. And the instruments cost much..

Very.

Hell no. Ask for help sometimes, but not use.

Uh, yes. I tend to be fast on responses and in doing things. So it'll bother me if the other people are really slow.

A bit.

That's a bad one. Depends how I'm confronted. I'm going to stand there and listen to you, if you're aggressive I get defensive otherwise I'll correct my behavior. I get defensive mostly.

Naw.

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm an androgyne.

2. How old are you?

I like the term "well-insulated".

Not particularily.

6. Describe your style.
    I don't know. Relaxed.

Anime nerds.

No.

9. Did you like school?
    Yes.

Not really.

No.

Yes.

Depends on what I'm listening to.

Yes.

No. I tend to get invested in one thing and ignore another.

Auditory.

I like wit, sarcasm, and cynicism. And really bad science jokes.

Hah. No.

More than desired, yes.

Not really.

No.

At times.

No.

Depends. What's on the island?

25. Are you dependable?
    I can be.

Mostly to those who can't perceive sarcasm well.

I don't like to, but I don't usually have trouble.

No. I'm fine if left alone with my thoughts.

Not to any pathological degree.

Heh, no. Quite the opposite.

Yes. But I don't do much about it.

The more, the better.

Yes.

I tend to. Doesn't stop me from being terrible at sports, however.

No.

I need both.

I'm allergic to everything with fur.

Piano.

Depends.

Not that I'm aware of.

Yes, quite frequently.

I can be.

Depends on the situation.

Yes, but I apparently have nothing better to do.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

Banned
    MBTI
    type

LOL I knew an S wrote this survey. NO THANK YOU I'M ABSTRACT