User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I've never been to a nightclub.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    never been kicked out (I'm a girl!) but I've been heavily scolded for using the men's restroom because it didn't have a line and the women's restroom would have been a 20 min. wait.
    HAHA!! I've done this on plenty of occasions. It gets me a LOT of weird looks and whispers, and sometimes even scoffing "Who does she think she is?!" 's. I had one man actually walk up and ask me why to which I replied "Because I REALLY had to go and the line was too long." I couldn't even get my apology out before he laughed and said "I've just never seen anyone do that before! Oh well." and walk off. ^_^ I think I might have almost gotten scolded one time for walking into the men's locker room of a gym and chilling with my buddies in the sauna. It was late at night, and no one (almost) was really around.. but some poor dude was trying to change on the way out, and a man walking out infront of us did a double take realizing I was a biit different from the rest.

...That was entirely too long! Anyways, I've been kicked out only once. It was in the Honduran bar in Honduras.. I dislike those women that steal men's money and take advantage of their drunken states. (I don't like being taken advantage of, so I figure men wouldn't like it either.) I called her out on it, and we were both sent off.

At a concert one time though we had the preformers (not exactly..more like scold.) yell at us for a potential fight. It was a "Hey now, lets all settle down and mosh and watch the show!!" .. Okay.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    anyway whats the STUPIDEST reason you've been kicked out of a nightclub or bar?
    lolz lets see...

1) wore sandals. but i got in cus i knew the management... then later some bouncer saw me, kicked me out telling me to put on real shoes w no exceptions... so i went and put on my golf shoes (rubber spikes, so not super bad lolz), the only shoes that weren't sandals i had in my car. lolz we had a room so i just chilled in there cus i can't dance in golf shoes. lolz later the bouncer saw me with my sandals back on cus i brought them with me in my back pocket while wearing golf shoes. he was gonna kick me out again, but i just put my golf shoes back on.

2) my friend was on e, actuallly we all were. but it was pretty pure, so sleepy stuff. boucner kicked him out cus no one's supposed to sit on the floor in front of the speaker and he knew something was up. so we all left. lolz bad trip!

3) fights, fights fights. sometimes, it seems like a club isn't a club unless a fight breaks out. one time i got away clean tho by talking to the boucners out of it... i got into a fight, cus a guy bumped into me hard and tried to talk shiet to me. one punch, he flew across the isle like literally 8 feet and landed on a cardboard budweister sign. like 10 bouncers immediately surrounded us, i almost got kicked out, but convinced the bouncers he started it. which was true.

as many times as i gotten kicked out, there's plenty of times i didn't get caught. i think i've broken just about every rule about what to not do in a club. u name it, i got away with it. lolz

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    lolz lets see...

1) wore sandals. but i got in cus i knew the management... then later some bouncer saw me, kicked me out telling me to put on real shoes w no exceptions... so i went and put on my golf shoes (rubber spikes, so not super bad lolz), the only shoes that weren't sandals i had in my car. lolz we had a room so i just chilled in there cus i can't dance in golf shoes. lolz later the bouncer saw me with my sandals back on cus i brought them with me in my back pocket while wearing golf shoes. he was gonna kick me out again, but i just put my golf shoes back on.

2) my friend was on e, actuallly we all were. but it was pretty pure, so sleepy stuff. boucner kicked him out cus no one's supposed to sit on the floor in front of the speaker and he knew something was up. so we all left. lolz bad trip!

3) fights, fights fights. sometimes, it seems like a club isn't a club unless a fight breaks out. one time i got away clean tho by talking to the boucners out of it... i got into a fight, cus a guy bumped into me hard and tried to talk shiet to me. one punch, he flew across the isle like literally 8 feet and landed on a cardboard budweister sign. like 10 bouncers immediately surrounded us, i almost got kicked out, but convinced the bouncers he started it. which was true.

as many times as i gotten kicked out, there's plenty of times i didn't get caught. i think i've broken just about every rule about what to not do in a club. u name it, i got away with it. lolz
    Hell, i'd fight you the way you write!
    That might get them to kick me out.

Anyway. I've never been kicked out, since I mostly go out in my local area, and I know the dude who owns the guard company since I was like... Sperm.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Hell, i'd fight you the way you write!
    That might get them to kick me out.

Anyway. I've never been kicked out, since I mostly go out in my local area, and I know the dude who owns the guard company since I was like... Sperm.
    the way i write???

have a e beer man! on me... -

(haha, i have no idea what about the way i write bugs you, but i think its cus ur sober! btw, most of those fights are cus other people started it, and u know... gotta help your friends in that situation. i've been a peacemaker probably more times tho...)

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    lolz lets see...

lol well getting kicked out for wearing sandles is pretty normal right?

funny how you took both in he probably thought you were a smartass

ThatGirl

I got kicked out of the night club on friday night for observing primate behavior. Even after I asked if I could just leave my notebook in the car, he said it was unacceptable and asked me to leave.

Bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I got kicked out of the night club on friday night for observing primate behavior. Even after I asked if I could just leave my notebook in the car, he said it was unacceptable and asked me to leave.

Bastards.
    I would of kicked you out too.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Well this guy was getting thrown out of the club and being obnoxiously drunk. I was mere meters away from the entry with a few friends, heading to our friendly neigbhourhood minotor sized bouncers. Timing being everything the aformentioned drunk started thinking I was insulting his honor and started to call me out ' what did you say to me' ( My lawyers will deal with any of your unproven claims!) aaand I was thrown out of the club before I even managed to get in. The 300pounds monomuscle at the entry just have this policy of leaving conflict outside, even when a guy is basically getting assaulted in front of them. But I understand the reasons for it. It makes sense here systemically speaking (yes I can explain but that's another conversation).

He then started looking for an excuse to try and beat me up as I, being an NT and all, was calmly trying to reason my way through his stupor. Apparently my inability to get scared by alpha male chest bumping just wasn't going to cut it.
    I suspect he came from one of these cultures of honor where guys think that their dick's size is related to never losing face in a social situation.

Then my friends started insisting that Timmy and his 3 pissed off friends weren't going to let me get away with acting civilized and an FJ i know was getting all protective of me (they're adorable when they care). The rest is history.

Fun times
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Never happened to me, and hopefully wont happen in the future either.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read