User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    For brandishing openly/erratically discharging a .357 Magnum.
    Wow, you just got more interesting

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

In Night's vein:

for getting up on the bar and bringing down the house, literally. *pfft*. How was I to know their pole was only made for posing, not dancing.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    For brandishing openly/erratically discharging a .357 Magnum.
    Wait, aren't you in the UK?

Also, if you really have a .357 and weren't kidding, what kind? I am the biggest damn fan out there. I dream of owning a Colt Python . . . Oooh how I would so baby it and polish and oggle it.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Wait, aren't you in the UK?

Also, if you really have a .357 and weren't kidding, what kind? I am the biggest damn fan out there. I dream of owning a Colt Python . . . Oooh how I would so baby it and polish and oggle it.
    If you're going Python, you might as well go Anaconda. But seriously, revolvers are a bit passe for tactical situations.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

This wouldn't be a tactical piece at all. This would be for me to cream myself over every time I walk by the display of it. Also, I just really love .357's and have not developed the affection for the .44's yet. I am a collector, a poor one at that, but we can keep dreaming.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    This wouldn't be a tactical piece at all. This would be for me to cream myself over every time I walk by the display of it. Also, I just really love .357's and have not developed the affection for the .44's yet. I am a collector, a poor one at that, but we can keep dreaming.
    Do you have a .357 yet? I can almost certainly predict that if you did, you'd only wish you had a .44.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I was verbally accosted by some girl at a Halloween party at a goth club once, and I told her to "move along, I don't know you." She continued to berate me, claiming friendship with both the club owners and a prominent Philadelphia mafioso. I replied, "I can have you killed," and both the girl and I were soon whisked out of the club.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Do you have a .357 yet? I can almost certainly predict that if you did, you'd only wish you had a .44.
    Not in my inventory yet, that is why I want one. I have shot both and like anything that goes bang, so don't worry, it will be on my inventory wish list soon.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I was verbally accosted by some girl at a Halloween party at a goth club once, and I told her to "move along, I don't know you." She continued to berate me, claiming friendship with both the club owners and a prominent Philadelphia mafioso. I replied, "I can have you killed," and both the girl and I were soon whisked out of the club.
    LMFAO, awsome.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Only been kicked out once, and I was carried out, the country-ass bouncers jumped me. I think I was hitting on the wrong girl, and I wouldn't take shit from those cowboy motherfuckers when they tried to give it to me.
    Oh, man.

Identical experience.

I was at a local spot called the Nashville Club, in the middle of a telephone call when these uppity French cowboys started causing trouble...

[youtube=mMyJoA6htYQ] Night's bar night [/youtube]