User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy World Toilet Day!

Senior Member Array

I'm so glad you mentioned it. Perhaps one of us will write an ode to the toilet.

Personally I am grateful for them. They've provided many happy hours for me, both in use and in cleaning chores.

I suspect that some day I will go to heaven and the first thing that St. Peter will hand me is a piece of paper that tells me how much cumulative time I have wasted in my life either sitting on one, with my head in one, or scrubbing the @*#&$@&! things.

Then he will lecture me on what a waste it was for a perfectly good INFP to bother with such material tasks.

Then I'll probably be sentenced to the housewive's level of hell which is a pretty forgiving place since the only penance you have to do for your sins is clean everybody's toilet. And I'll say, "Gee, this is kinda like home. Think I can manage an eternity or two doing this."
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer