User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If more people were like me...

Plumage and Moult Array proteanmix's Avatar

Default If more people were like me...

How would the world be affected if only more people thought, did, spoke, behaved, WHATEVER, as you do?

Better, worse, neutral? What would it be like?
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

eating bugs out of hair. Array prplchknz's Avatar

oh god the world be a giant landfill.
    by @magpie

4dw sx/so
    IEx None

The world would fall into chaos as we would never finish anything, chatter would be heard everywhere, including in libraries, which incidentily are no more than piles of books everywhere no, and finding the one you need is impossible. Everyones would be happy happy joy joy while going bonkers as there would be nowhere to retreat anymore and regain some perspective. Phonelines would be overloaded and everyone would be complimenting everyone constantly (you're so sweet, no you're so sweet, etc etc).

I'm gonna stop now, before I give people nightmares

Edit: Oh, and bureaucracy would NOT exist!

It would be infinitely more beautiful than it currently is but, at the same time, nothing would work like you'd expect it to.

Basically, it'd be a Dali painting come to life.

My favorite solitary activities would be ruined by the presence of other people.

No me gusta.

6w7 sx/so

Depends on how much more, though more would not be better. More problems than it's worth, likely.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

`~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar

The world would benefit to have, hmm, approximately 100,000 more people similar to me existing round and about, why?

Well, I honestly think I do/bring/affect more good than harm in the world and to the people around me.

So yeah, but to be honest there probably *are* approximately 100,000 people out and about who are like me, so, it is all good, yo.

Or not, hmmm.
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

This world would be a laid back motherfucker.

Nations would settle their differences by ignoring each other until the other went away.

Game makers wouldn't put DRM on their games because they just straight up didn't feel like coding that

More people would join the services but there would be no more war so they'd mostly just chill out and stuff.

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    How would the world be affected if only more people thought, did, spoke, behaved, WHATEVER, as you do?

Better, worse, neutral? What would it be like?
    I would be in love with everybody and everybody would be in love with me.

Everybody would be happy; everyone would have a smile on their face.

What a lovely person, you are, I would say.

And what a lovely person you are, they would reply.

Would you care to dance or would you prefer a drink?

Why don't we do both?

Ah, you know the way to my heart.

Have you noticed how wonderful everyone is?
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on

And to understand the internet click on

Enter the Maelstrom with Marshall McLuhan by clicking on

Your avatar is cross-eyed!