User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    yupp

everything would be reversed we wouldn't work during the week but work on the weekend. We'd go to bed in the morning wake up around dinner time.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    isfp

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    It would be infinitely more beautiful than it currently is but, at the same time, nothing would work like you'd expect it to.

Basically, it'd be a Dali painting come to life.
    Hahah!

Yeah, on the plus side, there'd be no ugly architecture, no ugly fads, no greedy corporations swallowing up the small businesses, no violence, no mistreatment of animals, no wars, no no mean people bullying each other, and no road rage (I'm a laid-back driver). And lots of unspoiled nature and cool visuals.

On the minus side, nobody would do the boring jobs, and there'd be all this competition for the fun jobs, and nobody would effectively organize anything, and everyone would probably end up becoming more and more self-absorbed. And since I'm a drama queen when it comes to physical pain, there'd be nobody to indulge us goodnaturedly, and that wouldn't be a pretty sight.

Sarah

MBTI
    INFP

We'd paint a bus with day glo, sit around all day tootling on recorders and saying "Faaar out, Man." We'd drape ourselves in love beads and feathers and imagine all the people living life in peace. We'd eat macrobiotic food and talk each other down from bad trips and pick flowers and put bandanas on dawgs.

And we'd suffer a few XSTJs to hang out with us so that stuff would get done.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Hahah!

Yeah, on the plus side, there'd be no ugly architecture, no ugly fads, no greedy corporations swallowing up the small businesses, no violence, no mistreatment of animals, no wars, no no mean people bullying each other, and no road rage (I'm a laid-back driver). And lots of unspoiled nature and cool visuals.

On the minus side, nobody would do the boring jobs, and there'd be all this competition for the fun jobs, and nobody would effectively organize anything, and everyone would probably end up becoming more and more self-absorbed. And since I'm a drama queen when it comes to physical pain, there'd be nobody to indulge us goodnaturedly, and that wouldn't be a pretty sight.

Sarah
    Roger that! Except for the pain part; I get a weird (nonsexual) satisfaction out of it.

Mo (extremesportsjunkie)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

All important ideas would be debated in bars, over nice pints of beer, but no decision would ever be reached.

Half-finished ideas and projects would litter the streets.

The humane society wouldn't have a need to exist- everyone would love and own dogs, who would be allowed into any establishment and could travel in the same vehicles and public transportation as humans can.

Nothing would ever get finished and wars would be conducted by mouth instead of with weapons- and they wouldn't ever end unless the two parties merely agreed to disagree.

Oh- and society and structure would fall apart from complete and total lack of organization or desire to tell anyone else what to do
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Either the Borg or the Q Continuum would manifest itself.