123 Last

Thread: Questionairre

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Default Questionairre

Just curious...

Answer what you feel comfortable answering. Expound as much as possible - don't withhold a rant!

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why?

Do you feel misunderstood?

Do first impressions go well for you?

What qualities should a best friend possess?

Do you get along easily with others?

What do you appreciate most about the opposite gender?

What are the simple pleasures you enjoy in life?

When you face troubles, what comforts you?

What do you hate & love most about this world?

What are you impassioned for?

What do you think about most often? (Keep this PG eh)

What emotion do you experience most often?

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)?

Optimist/pessimist?

Do you feel alone?

What is the meaning of life?

Are you afraid to die?

Is there anything after death?
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why?

ENFJ, because they seem to be the most winning type out there. Organized and socialized best of both worlds.

I am an extraverted dominant Intuitor, most people think I am functionally retarded.

Usually people are attracted to me at first (in a social context) . . .

Loyalty, Self sacrafice, being there.

Extremely

The sacrafice that most of them give to raise us.

Chilling with friends.

I am religious so I pray a lot.

Cruelty, oppression, inequality, intolerance, moral corruption.

To help those who are oppressed and I want to open and run a low income clinic.

The future and where I will be.

What emotion to you experience most often?

Happiness

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)?

Gifts and I know exactly what sweet nothings to whisper.

Optimist/pessimist?

Pessimist (I don't believe in the goodness of humanity).

Do you feel alone?

Most of the time.

To do as god ordered you, and that is to help your fellow man, and do his work on earth and worship him.

Are you afraid to die?

Yes, because I believe I haven't been as good of a person as I should have in the face of god.

Heaven or hell (in my mind if they did not exist, I would be the most corrupt bastard on earth; I stole the idea from brothers karamazov).
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why? ESFP.

By myself or by others?

I'm told I do good impressions of Jimmy Stewart and William Shatner.

S/he should be trustworthy.

Yeah, I'm like everyone's friend.

They often get more guys than I do.

I don't consider anything I do simple.

Vivid fantasies.

I hate everything about the world and I love to hate everything about the world.

My passions have died long ago.

Nothing suitable for a PG audience.

Apathy and shattered hope.

Klingon.

Optimist/pessimist?
    Depends on my mood.

Do you feel alone?
    No, I have a computer.

The state of being alive.

Are you afraid to die?
    In many ways, I'm already dead.

A question mark and this response.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Nah, I love my type

Just about everyone does, I think. Personally, I think it depends on the issue. Me as a whole is only misunderstood if I keep myself distanced or if the person trying to understand me is retarded.

Nearly always. I'm rather charismatic

Honesty, Loyalty, Intelligence, Not annoying

Most people yes. If your intellect compares with that of a bag of hammers, I normally treat you with witty cynical comments that I don't expect you to "Get"

How their views differ from our own

Food. Videogames.

I used to turn to weed, now I turn to working out or trying to deal with the problem on my own.

Hate
    The right thing to do is always the one you don't want to
    When you are enjoying yourself, time flies. When you dread what you're doing, time drags on.
    Mortality

Love
    ..i don't really know.

What I should be doing, when I'm obviously not.

Unopinionated apathy. Which is the reason why I quit drugs and am quitting alcohol. I want to be able to experience life again.

touch and sweet-talking

Optimist/pessimist?
    Realist

Do you feel alone?
    no

To reproduce before you die. Nothing more, nothing less.

Are you afraid to die?
    Dreadfully

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    INTP

I don't know that I would necessarily want to change my type. If anything I would say ENTP but the idea of being extroverted doesn't appeal that much to me. INTJ would be another interesting possibility, but the rigidity doesn't appeal either.

To some extent but I don't strive to have everybody understand me, nor do I necessarily care if people do. I might even extend it further and say that the only type of understanding I seek is an unspoken one. If somebody can sort of grasp an aspect of me without much concerted effort then I'm happy, I'm not one to guide them along this process.

I usually give off somewhat weird first impressions but it's not something that concerns me. I don't like making first moves or making quick judgments.

That's a hard one to answer, again I'm not real big on solid judgments when it comes to people. I guess its someone that's interesting and aligns with some of my thoughts and perceptions about things ( not necessarily the same point of view).

Yeah, I would say I'm a pretty chill person in general. I'm usually somewhat distant but once I'm comfortable around you I'm always willing to consider and discuss, I like having new opportunities for understanding.

The ability to make me care about trivial things (there's a lot of things I consider as such). The loss of control I get sometimes and the resulting readjustment that entails, makes me see life in a different light. I almost got through it with out saying physical beauty... but I couldn't, its a nice and welcome little touch

Reading and thinking.

My intellect. It's comforting just sitting back and assessing the situation and analyzing future implications and the general environment of the problem. Alternate solutions is something that I'm always involved in.

I hate the aspect of a limited amount of time because I like to glide and sort of meander about. I love the feeling of time just flying by when you're intensely interested in something.

Answering questions such as these. In all seriousness that's a hard one to answer since emotions and what I feel take up such a small percentage of my time. It's always sort of fleeting, to really get an answer you would have to ask me once I'm in the throes of passion.

Problems. Also how to resolve my boredom.

Apathy. I would also say a strange sense of excitement and wonder, mixed with a little bit of fear. In essence when I'm curious about learning something I get a nice little blend of the above. The fear comes in finding the answer quick enough, when I'm engaged in life that is pretty much the rotation of emotions.

Affirmation. I like being liked, that doesn't mean that I seek it out or my life revolves around it. I just genuinely like to know that I can be myself and someone for some strange reason appreciates that and gravitates towards me, and tells me so.

Optimist/pessimist?

Pessimist but I can oscillate pretty quickly depending on my mood. Handy little trick I learned from dealing and living with a lot feelers.

Do you feel alone?

I love that feeling. It's relaxing and freeing, I don't want to extend the essence of me to others too often, if at all.

To follow your curiosity and find a state of contentment.

Are you afraid to die?

Hell no. When it happens it happens, no sense in analyzing and cogitating on what could be (on this topic). Just enjoy your life while you have it.

No, but I'm not a religious person, if that suits you so be it.
    Last edited by Simplexity; 11-15-2008 at 04:52 PM.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why? i don't think i would

Do you feel misunderstood? yes

Do first impressions go well for you? usually

What qualities should a best friend possess? acceptance....someone i can talk to about anything...someone...i can laugh with

Do you get along easily with others? yes...usually

What do you appreciate most about the opposite gender? the things i appreciate in people is not gender specific

What are the simple pleasures you enjoy in life? walking barefoot on the grass...the sand on the beach the waves on my toes...the way fall smells...rain on windows...soft kisses you never want to end

When you face troubles, what comforts you? friends...family

What do you hate & love most about this world? i hate hate...i'm completely intolerant of intolerance...and i love love...and everything done out of love

What are you impassioned for? freedom...respect...honor...opportunity....growth. ...expression...truth...understanding

What do you think about most often? (Keep this PG eh) artistic expression...of emotion

What emotion to you experience most often? inspiration

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)? affirmation...quality time

Optimist/pessimist? optimist

Do you feel alone? i feel misunderstood....which is lonely

What is the meaning of life? i believe we're here to learn...like a school...to obtain the level of advancement we desire

Are you afraid to die? no...i'm afraid to hurt those i leave behind though...

Is there anything after death? yes

Just curious...

Answer what you feel comfortable answering. Expound as much as possible - don't withhold a rant!

I'd change to ENTJ. I like who I am except for my social ineptness.

All the time.

Rarely.

Loyalty, thoughtfulness, empathy.

I get along easily with others, but that is not the same as bonding easily with others.

They are different from me, and they often confuse me. But I still love them and genuinely enjoy them. Whatever bridges that gap is what I appreciate about them.

A campfire in the silence of the woods. A simple meal well-executed. Family and friends at Christmas. Bonding with strangers over sports.

The fact that I'm still here, and will probably still be here after the troubles.

I love nature the most. Our planet is one of beauty and plenty, and when I am in the presence of that beauty is when I am most convinced that there is a God. Nature is my church. What I hate most is the human tendency to divide, to separate, to choose sides.

I am passionate about institutions that on balance do far more good than bad, yet are berated for flaws, as if every human endeavor were not without flaw. Specifically, most churches and the Boy Scouts.

Whether I've chosen the right path in life and when it might be time to jump off the train.

Despair.

Cooking or baking for people I love.

Optimist/pessimist?

I am a cynic but an optimist. I think cynicism is the purest form of optimism, because to be cynical is to see how wonderful things can be and to lament that they are not.

Do you feel alone?

On an everyday scale, yes. But in the back of my mind I know my parents and my brother will always be on my side.

Love. To love when it is easier to hate.

Are you afraid to die?

Terribly so.

I hope so and I think so, but if I was utterly convinced, I would not be afraid to die.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Talking Take this xD

I would keep mine. I like it.

Yeah, sometimes. But if you meant "in here", then no. Not one Bit. Never felt SO understood.

Yeah. Normally I can "see thru" People really fast, so first Impressions work. Buuut that doesn't mean that I dun give People second Chances.

Gee, that is a good one. I tried to think about that a lot and it always was hard to answer. But I just like to have Contact with him occasionally (like weekly or so at least) and yeah, a Person you can talk to about Anything and even tho you dun have the same Opinions, he won't just leave or go Berserk on you.

Yeah, from my Side yes. But others dun always like me. I am just weird. =p

Their Ability to be really silly and Fun. Guys are so uncomplicated. I love that.

Easy: Graphics, Music...Stuff like that. I can also be happy about "more simple" Things, like talking to my Dad etc.

I guess it's the Knowledge that I can go thru Anything. I always have and always will. After all: What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. =)

Love: The Things I mentioned for "What are the simple pleasures you enjoy in life"
    Hate: Mostly VERY bad Characteristics of People; for Example unfair Persons or Stuff like that.

Oooh, Handcraft Stuff (also repairing Things etc), cooking, Art, Music, Webdesign, Programming...my Hobbies basically.

What do you think about most often?
    About the World and how it is. Just about how to improve Things. I am always working on new Ideas.

Either Happiness due to humorous Things or Creativity I guess.

Whew, difficult one. I guess doing Stuff for others. That can be cooking, giving Gifts, helping with Something, Compliments...yeah, whole Palette, really.

Optimist/pessimist?
    Guess? Yep, OPTIMIST!

Do you feel alone?
    Sometimes. Who doesn't?

I dun know about others Meanings, but I know about mine: I wanna learn as much as possible and have a great Life. So one Day, when looking back I can say "Wow, that was awesome".

Are you afraid to die?
    No Sir. Never. I actually "look forward" to it, because I am freaking curious what happens after. Besides, the Reaper is my Friend.

Gee, I am always Way too exact on the Questions, I can tell. =p
    So, yep, there is Something after Death.

Uh...what, done already? Geeeeee, why aren't there more Questions? I love Questionnaires! ><
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I wouldn't. It'd be like asking me to be someone else.

90% of the time, yes.

I never know.

I'll just say the biggest one: They accept me for who I am, and I can be my weird ass, freaky self around them and they won't think less of me for it.

Mostly, yes.

Hmm. Well, I like it when men are a bit chivalrous and give off an impression of inner strength.

Sunlight + book + place to sit = happiness. Freshly baked bread. The smell of damp earth after rain.

Sleep. Talking about it to someone I trust.

Hate: Intentional stupidity, humankind's tendency for shortsightedness...mosquitos and midges.

Love: Everything else, because it is all I know. It's not like I can compare it to some other planet out there.

Art, helping people, communicating ideas, making people think about things in new ways.

Pfft, fine I'll try. I think about how the universe works a lot. I think about what it's like to be in "x" situation and how it would feel exactly and how I would react. I think about and mentally visit places I've dreamt about/read about/imagined and what would happen there. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to be a spy, or a hero. The scenario "what would happen if a giant monster made of shadows attacked the city and you're the only one to stop it" plays in my head often whenever I'm listening to heroic/adventurous music. I think secretly I wish I could go on one of the adventures I read about, eventhough I know I'd be whining and complaining the whole way just like Bilbo in The Hobbit.

My default emotion is one of vague longing and sadness. For what, I have no idea. It's just always been that way for me.

Acts of service and touch. I tend to go way out of my way to assist someone I love deeply. Sometimes I go a little too far with that and forget about myself, but I can't really help it...I just do it without even thinking about it. Which is why I would hope whoever I'm with would remind me sometimes that I would be helping them more if I went and helped myself for a while, rather than taking advantage of that tendency.

Optimist/pessimist?

Pessimistic optimist.

Do you feel alone?

A lot of the time, yes.

Whatever you make of it. I cannot clearly describe mine.

Are you afraid to die?

As of now, yes. I haven't done all I wanted to do, hell, I haven't even properly begun what I want to do.

To be determined.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

ENTJ - Then I'd be rich. Rich I tell ya!

Sometimes.

No. I tend to grow on people over time. But only those who take the time to draw me out.

Good weed and a spare bed. Aside from that, the usual traits.

In general yes. Although some people have gone a long time thinking I'm much more agreeable than I am, only to be shocked when Te comes out under stress.

Ummm, you really want me to say it?

Cuddling is very under-rated.

See above.

Human nature answers both.

I'm big on fairness.

How to get what I want safely and ethically.

Just being there-ness.

Touch.

Optimist/pessimist?
    Optimist.

Do you feel alone?
    Sometimes, especially when I'm sick.

To make more choices from a place of love than I did from a place of fear.

Are you afraid to die?
    Who isn't?

I hope so and I hope not. I really don't know. Actually, I hope it's a sense of connection with love, an end to the human condition of alienation and loneliness.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org