User Tag List

First 456

Thread: Questionairre

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why?
    ENTP- I love how they are easy going and like everybody while not compromising who they are and speaking bluntly and plainly. They can confront and or disagree with people in such a way that the other person actually likes them more for it. They can disagree and argue without things being personal and can strongly disagree with someone but still like the person. They are the best communicators I have ever seen. They are the most fascinating to me.

Do you feel misunderstood?
    Yes- all the time. I am not only strange but am not a good communicator and a lot of times don't even bother trying to explain myself. I wouldn't know how to argue for myself and explain my behavior and thought process.

Do first impressions go well for you?
    I do very well with first impressions usually. People seem to enjoy the novelty of who I am at first.

What qualities should a best friend possess?
    Being able to understand you and value you. A best friend should spend time with you and make you a priotiy in their life. They should be the type of person that makes you a better person just by knowing them as you help each other grow. A best friend is someone you can truely be yourself with and they with you.

Do you get along easily with others?
    Yes and no. I can get along with people but I can also become very frustarted with people. I get along with people on a one on one basis but not in a group context.

What do you appreciate most about the opposite gender?
    How they say what they mean and mean what they say. No hidden meanings-no hidden anything and most of them don't take/give things personally. I like how they are into such interesting things and subjects and are not gossipers but actually have interesting things to talk about. I know there are exceptions to this but for the most part this seems true. They have the best toys!

What are the simple pleasures you enjoy in life?
    Laughing and cracking jokes with my husband and spending time with he and my daughter. Blowing bubbles and keeping the happy wonders of childhood aflame.

When you face troubles, what comforts you?
    Hubby- and logic and answers.

What do you hate & love most about this world?
    People- hate dealing with them and love dealing with them

What are you impassioned for?
    Comedy and being a beacon of laughter

What do you think about most often? (Keep this PG eh)
    Ooh- relationships- analyzing them wondering how to improve them- everything there is to think about relationships.

What emotion do you experience most often?
    Silly joy

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)?
    QUALITY TIME

Optimist/pessimist?
    BOTH, I am both because I analyze things from all angles. Whichever is the abgle I feel is not being considered well enough by others at the time is the one that I will focus on so that all angles are being considered and thought about.

Do you feel alone?
    I feel alone in that there are very few who value what I value and there are very few who enjoy what I enjoy and there are way way very few who I feel understands me and are people I can communicate to well.

What is the meaning of life?
    Honestly- to live and to love. To live by going out there and chasing your dreams and exploring what is out there and not being afraid to go after what you want and to love by finding meaningful and soul changing people that will make your journey worthwhile and who can share your joys and sorrows with-they make your dreams worth having.

Are you afraid to die?
    Yes- I am terribly afraid to die- mostly because I am really really happy and I don't want to lose this experience of life. This time on earth is such a precious moment- even though I believe in a heaven- most will say that in the scope of eternity that this time on earth which is a dot in comparison is insignificant- but I feel that it is that reason that it is most sig= it is the biggest novelty and decides the path of one's eternity. Seems pretty significant to me and I want to see and enjoy as much of this window and dot of time as I can because I know that there will never be anything like it again.

Is there anything after death?
    yes- I do believe there is. I believe that there is way more then we could ever imagine.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

garbage

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why?

If I didn't have to, I wouldn't. Each type is a mixed bag with its own set of problems. I'd rather start where I'm at and develop my weaknesses.

Otherwise.. I can't give a definite answer since my type's kind of a blur.

Yeah, crossing the S/N divide can be painful at times. When I get into "ENTJ mode" and devise a plan that surpasses the obvious factors, it can be hard for me to get the relevance across.

As an example, I was leading a committee looking into issues at my condo complex. There's a certain five-year plan that hasn't exactly been followed by our board of directors. I wanted to bring this plan up to the board explicitly to expose the fact that a reorganization and restructuring needs to take place, that plans aren't being followed or even understood. That is, bringing the plan up to the board wasn't about the plan itself at all.

Upon hearing this, certain other committee members kept asking what good it would do; since the board didn't understand the plan, they wouldn't be able to shed light on it. But that wasn't my point. But getting that across was difficult.

Luckily, a few others nodded at me as if they did understand, and one rephrased my intentions in such a way that the others can understand, too.

I'm usually pretty good at communicating at an individual level, though. I have slightly more trouble with groups of mixed personalities.

If I'm at least halfway interested in the person or our shared goal, they do. If not, they don't.

A supportive nature and an understanding of me as an individual. A willingness to give me the benefit of the doubt when he interprets my actions as negative. The ability to stand on his own two feet, which leads to a healthy partnership.

Usually, yeah.

I find that how others treat me biases how I treat them, however. If they're defensive and aggressive toward me, I'll become aggressive as well. That's typically when I run into problems with other people.

Most of my best friends are female or have feminine qualities. They're not afraid of emotional vulnerability, truly baring it all and allowing me to do the same.

Hot tea and coffee, sleeping in, yoga and meditation, just being around the sweetheart..

Turning to others for wisdom, emotional support, or distraction, depending on what I need.

As it appears others have said, other people. They can be stubborn or fatalistic, or nurturing and supporting. They're a mixed bag.

Overall? Competence, flexibility, and creativity, and sharing it all with the world in a meaningful way.

My relationships with other people.

Pensiveness, but not to the point of depression.

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)?

Words of affirmation. I just have a need to feel appreciated, and my own insecurities can get the best of me if I don't have validation from my partner.

Optimist/pessimist?

Experience has taught me that optimism is the way to go, but it can be difficult to maintain.

Do you feel alone?

Not particularly.

Whatever we make of it. For me, that goes back to what I'm impassioned for.

Are you afraid to die?

No. I'm more afraid of not making the most of life.

I have no idea. I'm living under the assumption that there isn't.

MBTI
    xxxx

I don't think I would actually consider changing my type at all. What would be the benefit to me if I did that? All I would be doing is trading in my particular set of skills and challenges for yet another set of different skills and challenges. Every type has it's pros and cons.

Yes. I have made unconventional choices that reflect my individual values in concrete and visual ways. Therefore, if and when I am misunderstood, I never really take it as a personal thing. I also think that if I bothered to take the time to explain the motives behind my actions, I would be understood quite well.

No. I blunder and babble and generally feel like a fool when I approach someone for the first time. So I end up being quite silent and standoffish, and I think that's quite a turnoff when first meeting people.

Loyalty. Common sense. And, a good sense of humor.

It really depends on the people in question. Mostly, yes... though there are a few people I could really do without. Typologically, I get along with all 16 types.

Honor and humor.

Sunny days. Family.

God. My family.

I hate injustice and cruelty. I hate it when people are mistreated and hurt. I love that there is always another path, another chance. I love seeing people rise above whatever it is that's holding them back and keeping them down.

Helping people, I suppose.

What do you think about most often?
    I daydream a lot. Often, I end up writing things based on stuff I've daydreamed about while doing the more mundane chores during an average day. So, my writing isn't something I actually do sitting down. The creative process happens when I'm on my feet and moving, trying to escape from some kind of boredom, lol. Other than that, I generally think about day to day things. I try not to think about life and death, the meaning of life... etc.

Happiness.

Quality time.

Optimist/pessimist?
    Optimist.

Do you feel alone?
    Rarely, but when I do, I really notice it.

Finding and fulfilling our purpose.

Are you afraid to die?
    Sometimes. It's not something I dwell on much.

I hope so, and I guess that's where faith comes in

your resident asshole

I'm pretty happy with my type, If anything, I'd want to be an ESFP to be more extraverted.

Not so much as misunderstood as I don't give people a chance to misunderstand me. I don't let people get close to me.

Sure, if someone else innitiates the conversation and I'm in a good mood, otherwise not so much.

Loyalty, humorous, exciting.

I think so.

Unlike girls, guys seem to get things out in the open that they dislike each other. With girls, we talk behind each others' backs and backstab each other, while being snobbishly friendly to the person's face..

Sitting outside in the sun, relaxing, music.

Occasionally music, but most of the time it just takes time for troubles to pass me by.

Hate: War, intolerance, discrimination. Love: Beauty in nature, vacations (who doesn't? ), music, uhhm, idk what else.

Umm... nothing? I don't know. Pass.

School and how pointless it is. Snobby people, stuck up people, and other various thoughts. Sometimes I like to daydream that I'm being tortured or near death. I guess sometimes I think disturbed thoughts like that.

Anger.

Huh?

Optimist/pessimist?
    Pessimist.

Do you feel alone?
    Yes.

To live it to the fullest. Be kind to others and be happy.

Are you afraid to die?
    I suppose, but most people are.

I want to believe so.

MBTI
    INTP

Nope. Whether I'm bound by the confines of a pre-determined personality type or not, I like me. (most of the time)

Yep

Nope

Spontaneity, understanding, patience and a car.

I can get along with someone up until a specific point or vice versa.

Perfume wake!

Sleeping. Chasing my dog around the yard. Standing out in the desert in the middle of the night. A warm, clear summer evening. That heat coming up through the floorboards when I come home on a bitter winter night.

That no matter how bad things get, at least a woman didn't chop off my penis while I was asleep and toss it out the window of a speeding car.

Love: Humanity's infinite potential.
    Hate: Humanity's infinite pettiness.

Consuming as much knowledge as possible. No matter how trivial.

Answer not coming to me right now.

Helplessness.

Doing unexpected nice things.

Optimist/pessimist?
    Pessimist.

Do you feel alone?
    Yeah.

The accumulation of as much knowledge as possible before I do this all over again. To strive for perfection mentally and spiritually. Not relying solely on my five senses to experience the world.

Are you afraid to die?
    yes & no.

For me, getting to do this again and again until my, er, 'being' as it were, is wise enough to leave this reality and become part of a greater, all-knowing consciousness.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

ENFJ.

Not really.

Not usually.

Loyalty, dependability, honesty, and the ability to self-manage.

Half and half.

Ugh, I don't know.

Music, TV, internet, good tasting water, nature, and a comfy place to sleep.

Nothing really. I just try to get the problems solved.

Just about everything.

Depends on the day.

I'd rather not say...

Regret.

Quality time.

Optimist/pessimist?
    Both.

Do you feel alone?
    I used to but then I said that's stupid and got over it.

To die and to be reborn again.

Are you afraid to die?
    I'm mostly afraid of experiencing death in the moment of it. Seems very unpleasant. Also worried what people will think when they go through all my junk after I'm dead.

Conciousness? No. Dirt? Worms? Yes!
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

Enneagram
    9w8

Ah... I wouldn't, but for the query's sake - probably to ISTP, if I had to. I can relate to being fascinated by what is around me, except when I say that I'm speaking of my inner world. (I sound cuckoo for cocoa puffs, but eh. )

Only when I'm trying to explain something to someone who doesn't care.

Hell if I know.

A large repertoire of dirty jokes and a keen mind. Oh, and kindness.

As long as they are not purposefully ignorant, yes. If they are I simply leave their presence or pretend they're not there.

The fact that they are attracted to my gender? Sorry, both sexes have an equal amount of pros and cons. Possibly their back muscles, actually.

Tea: Chai, Passion tea, Ginger-peach black tea, the list goes on. My dogs. A full moon. Books. Sleeping well. Hugs. Gorgeous views of the backcountry.

The extremely few people who are close to me on occasion, sleep, and escapism in the form of books.

I hate lies. I love the true beauty of natural places, and the cool, quiet feel of a cold winter night.

Helping those who cannot help themselves: animals primarily, then humans.

Right now: a relationship that is very complicated and requiring invention of solutions right now.

Normally: an amused calm. Recently: my biological father died and my relationship is being "interesting" - so frustrated anger and pain.

Affirmation, touch, gifts. Quality time as well. I do like doing things for another and going out of my way simply to help them out. That probably counts.

Optimist/pessimist?
    Realistic and firm optimist.

Do you feel alone?
    Bugger off.

Books, a fire on a cold night, hugs, and not letting the daily, occasionally horrifying grind of life kill your spirit.

Are you afraid to die?
    Not exactly. I figure I can't do anything about it, so if I die - I'm gone. I would be much more wary of the manner in which I die - slowly, losing limbs, or sickness... certain things would be worse than a quick death.

If you believe in it, there might be. I can't say for certain either way.

No idea.

I suppose.

No.

Beats me.

Superficially. Do I have many close friends? Am I real chummy with a horde of people? No.

t3h bewbies? I don't pick out gender stereotypes,so I don't really know what I appreciate most about women in comparison to men. The thing I appreciate the least is the whining about being cold.

Relaxing by a slightly opened window so that I may zone out listening to the pitter-patter of raindrops.

Music & booze.

People &... people?

Nothing.

A particular woman.

What emotion to you experience most often?

Don't know, I'm usually pretty indifferent.

I think I'd be a lot more mellow if I had a 'love language'.

Optimist/pessimist?

Optimist.

Do you feel alone?

Most of the time.

Are you afraid to die?

Nope.

Probably not. Either way I'll do fine.