User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Questionairre

MBTI
    ISTP

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why? I wouldn’t.

Do you feel misunderstood? Occasionally. I apparently look bored/irritated/angry most of the time which probably doesn’t help most people.

Do first impressions go well for you? No idea. It’s not something I generally care about.

What qualities should a best friend possess? Loyalty, honesty, genuineness, consistency, a sense of humour.

Do you get along easily with others? Generally, yes. I can usually act polite in the lack of any real connection.

What do you appreciate most about the opposite gender? The fact that that guys, less often than girls, don’t have problems with me being who I am. A lot of women find me too coarse or unsympathetic. Or they see me as some novelty and I get stuck with having to constantly be some form of entertainment.

What are the simple pleasures you enjoy in life? Friends, family (mostly), good food, lazy summer days at the beach.

When you face troubles, what comforts you? I just keep going. I don’t turn to God or something. I guess if I really had to dig down to find an answer it’d be a mild sense of optimism when things get really bad.

What do you hate & love most about this world? What do I hate? People and what they’ve done to the world. And mosquitoes, hypocrisy, bigotry and stupid rules. What do I love? People and what some of them have managed to accomplish. And too many other things to name.

What are you impassioned for? Nothing in particular.

What do you think about most often? Food, procrastinating, friends, family.

What emotion do you experience most often? Nothing. Apathetic contentment.

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)? Er... All of the above? A combination of lots of things. There is no one thing.

Optimist/pessimist? Realist, with the ability to go either way. Or both ways. At the same time.

Do you feel alone? Very rarely.

What is the meaning of life? It doesn’t have a meaning. It just is. What do I need to do to give my life meaning? To have fun, to be happy.

Are you afraid to die? No.

Is there anything after death? Decomposition.

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why?

1. This question does not make any sense. If I change my type permanently and over night then the product is no longer me.

2. I would never change my type since tendencys of my type are vital to become what I want to be.

Do you feel misunderstood?

I don't feel misunderstood, I am misunderstood.

Do first impressions go well for you?

Yes, but if you want to trully understand me that will take months.
    As for other people I can get the general picture about them relativly fast.
    First impressions are very shallow(by definition)

What qualities should a best friend possess?

Similar to mine since that is the only way that we will have something to say to each other.

Do you get along easily with others?

If I want I can.

What do you appreciate most about the opposite gender?

My interactions with opposite gender are so limited that I don't see the point of answering this question.
    If I like a person of the opposite gender it is not because of the gender.

What are the simple pleasures you enjoy in life?

Video games(if you count that one as simple)
    Walks alone for hours

When you face troubles, what comforts you?

I don't need comfort because of my way of looking at them.
    If problem can be solved I will solve it, if it can't be solved then there is no point in feeling bad.

What do you hate & love most about this world?

I am not sure that I understand what do you mean by world since I am professionaly into geology.
    Also categories love and hate are too black and white for me.
    (I am not trying to be a smartass but this is a smartass answer)

What are you impassioned for?

Food, parties, alchohol, drugs, TV, sports, political correctnes, cars, shoping ....

What do you think about most often? (Keep this PG eh)

Making plans and analysing.
    I am spending a lot of time on thinking about hard science
    Usually I am trying to figure out what will happen to the civilization in 21. century.
    Or I am thinking about universe and Earth in the context of billions of years.

What emotion do you experience most often?

Scientific enthusiasm.

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)?

I have never been in love.

Optimist/pessimist?

Realist - what in te end for me means relativist

Do you feel alone?

No, I am alone and I like it.

What is the meaning of life?

Not only that there in no meaning, there is no so such a thing as meaning.
    The concept of meaning is something that is completely a product/byproduct of human mind.

Are you afraid to die?

No , death could easily be one of the bast things that can happen to you.
    Death actually solves more problems then lack of death solves.
    But if you take away some human traits togather with mortality the entire concept of "forever" could work.

Is there anything after death?

Destruction of a body as a object since all atoms that form bodies are relelased into the envirionment so that they can form the next generation.

MBTI
    IxtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why?

Nope, I like my type.

Yeah, not that I care though.

I can't say if people really have any opinion of me based on a first impression.

loyalty, accepting me for who I am, trustworthiness, honesty

I don't really make an effort to.

Nothing I appreciate about other people is gender-specific.

Waking up and not having any obligations

Typing them up in notepad.

Hate: attention whores, hypocrisy, time
    Love: I'll get back to this later.

freedom, learning

surfing, what's been undiscovered in the deep oceans of ours and the universe

Happiness and despair

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)?

Quality time

I love to indulge in my hobbies and if I'm willing to make time for you, that means I care for you deeply.

Optimist/pessimist?

Pessimist

Do you feel alone?

No, I have plenty of things to keep me busy.

I think life is whatever you make of it.

Are you afraid to die?

No.

I can't say that I'm sure if there is or isn't anything there.
    Under Construction

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by lane777 View Post
    Just curious...

Answer what you feel comfortable answering. Expound as much as possible - don't withhold a rant!

I would not change my type.
    Sometimes.. but I feel that I can make myself understood if I have to.
    Yea, I think so. I don't know!
    honesty, being fun, being around to answer the phone at 3 in the morning, enjoying food and alcohol, and a good listener.. I can go on all day.
    yes
    less dramatic, more laid back
    if you name a simple pleasure, I enjoy it.
    talking about it, exercising, sleeping...
    hate: constraints like money and time... (I also hate the obvious things, like people having to starve, illness, evil, murderers...)
    love: I love love. and I love physical pleasures like food and warmth and lovely sunsets and sunshine and beaches, (another one that could go on) and I love people...
    still people. (most of the time.)
    oh, gee, PG. this is tough. j/k
    I don't think a lot, i'm mostly concerned with whats going on around me. If I do think, I think about nursing since that is a big part of my life right now, my friends, something that may happen tomorrow, something that happened yesterday, or something that I need to do.
    contentedness
    touch
    Optimist/pessimist?
    optimist
    Do you feel alone?
    I DO happen to be alone at the moment, so yes, I do LITERALLY feel alone. but if you mean what I THINK you mean, then no.
    I have no idea.... For me personally, I guess its just being happy and helping other people be happy, and loving... I don't know.
    Are you afraid to die?
    no, I'm not afraid to die. I'm afraid of the means of dying...
    I sure hope so.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why? more J please

Do you feel misunderstood? Only when interacting with mom or rarely encountered ES types.

Do first impressions go well for you? No, unless people really like introverts or they're trying to simply judge how honest and trustworthy I am.

What qualities should a best friend possess? High agreeableness (big five trait) and good musical tastes (little to no rap, country, and CCM).

Do you get along easily with others? Yes. If we're not getting along it's the other person's fault for being unagreeable (another reference to the big five trait).

What do you appreciate most about the opposite gender? The agreeable ones are okay with being agreeable and generally good at it.

What are the simple pleasures you enjoy in life? Internet, playing music, listening to music, food.

When you face troubles, what comforts you? Nothing but time.

What do you hate & love most about this world? I don't love this world. You've gotta live with your head up your ass to love this place. I hate all the violence and abuse like children being molested, especially by their own fathers, and children in slavery whether work or sexual or both.

What are you impassioned for? music and Christian reform

What do you think about most often? Probably music.

What emotion do you experience most often? The subtle emotion of being logical.

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)? QT

Optimist/pessimist? Realist

Do you feel alone? No

What is the meaning of life? God gives life meaning. You must adjoin yourself with His purpose, and what He wants you to do.

Are you afraid to die? No.

Is there anything after death? Yes, you get to meet God, and tell him what you've been doing with your life. If you believed into Jesus, things will go well, and if you've spent your life abusing and hurting others, you'll probably feel pretty stupid.

MBTI
    ISTJ

change? too risky!
    i don't feel anything
    this question lacks sufficient data to answer properly
    good listener, humor, and motivator
    yes, I just don't say much
    thier ability to multitask
    free food
    logic
    As opposed to another world?
    perfection
    how to right the wrongs in the world
    anxiety
    who wrote these questions?
    Optimist/pessimist?
    monday thru thursday I'm a pessimist. the other days I'm an optimist.
    Do you feel alone?
    I am alone
    haven't figured it out yet.
    Are you afraid to die?
    more afraid of a long slow death
    yes

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fishingdude View Post
    this question lacks sufficient data to answer properly
    To clarify; I'm just asking a very general question - to allow you to answer more creatively. My question's meaning is up to the individual, "Did I represent myself accurately?" or "Did I make an ass of myself?" For those whose first impressions are a disaster, they would usually report making a complete fool of themself by acting ackwardly or saying something completely rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingdude View Post
    who wrote these questions?
    Me. What's that supposed to mean?
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    ENTP

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why? I would like to visit the world of the INFJ. Seems deep and mysterious to me.

Do you feel misunderstood? More irrelevant than misunderstood.

What qualities should a best friend possess? Patience. Loyalty.

Do you get along easily with others? Unless they fuck with me.

What do you appreciate most about the opposite gender? Their beauty.

What are the simple pleasures you enjoy in life? A good read. A good conversation. A good cup of coffee.

When you face troubles, what comforts you? The perspective that one day in the not to distant future I will be dead and my troubles will be irrelevant. "This too shall pass." It applies to everything.

What do you hate & love most about this world? Hate: Unnecessary suffering. Love: the human spirit.

What are you impassioned for? Relationship and understanding.

What do you think about most often? Death and aging. The fleeting nature of time.

What emotion do you experience most often? Longing.

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)? Affirmation.

Optimist/pessimist? Brooding optimist.

Do you feel alone? Only when it's dark.

What is the meaning of life? I wish I knew. Does it even have meaning?

Are you afraid to die? Yes.

Is there anything after death? There was something before me and there will be something after. As for what happens to me, I imagine that my death represents the closing of my window on the world.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I wouldn't. I wouldn't be offended if someone called me an ENTP, though. I have a general respect for many NT's.

Sometimes, but I don't care if others understand me, because I understand them and I don't think i'm simple enough for most people to ever comprehend.

Yes.

Insight while being different. Preferrably NT or NF.

Yes, I can.

That would not be appropriate to write here. That sounded creepier than I thought... It's sexual, but it's non-violent.

Wine, food, sex, books

Knowing I will emerge victorious.

Hate/strong dislike: SJ stereotypical people, after all they are available in abundance, and they make my life hard. I can't stand them... And you can't compare this to racism, because it's a behavior.

I love knowledge.

Knowledge.

I don't know, really. But it's not sex.

Anticipation and curiosity. I'm one curious guy.

acts of service, touch, affirmation

Optimist/pessimist?
    Realist.

Do you feel alone?
    Yes, I do. Intellectually.

World domination. Inventing things. Leaving a mark.

Are you afraid to die?
    No, not really, but yes. It is human to be afraid to die, and I am human after all.

Probably not.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why? I don't think that I would, but it would make my life easier if I were an extravert. That said, I'd probably try INTJ or INTP. Maybe ENTP. They seem to think similarly to me while also existing on a totally different planet.

Do you feel misunderstood? Sometimes. There are people in my life who understand me very, very well. There are also people in my life who don't understand me at all. I tend to ignore those people

Do first impressions go well for you? Probably not. I can put on a first impression to wow, but most of the time I'm just very quiet.

What qualities should a best friend possess? Empathy, honesty, and hilariousness. Also, understanding of me.

Do you get along easily with others? Yes.

What do you appreciate most about the opposite gender? I don't think that what I appreciate about people tends to be divided along the lines of gender. Anything gender-related is basically superficial, I think. So I'll say physical strength.

What are the simple pleasures you enjoy in life? Brunch with friends, community, walking

When you face troubles, what comforts you? Faith in myself, and faith in something larger than myself.

What do you hate & love most about this world? I hate needless division. I love imagination.

What are you impassioned for? My passions tend to fluctuate some, but I would say I am basically passionate about relationships and love, learning, literacy, the many levels of meaning in the world, and social justice.

What do you think about most often? (Keep this PG eh) Depends on what kind of emotional place I find myself in. Lately, how frustrating my job is. At other points, I've thought a lot about spirituality. And I think about people in my life a lot.

What emotion do you experience most often? I'm pretty even-keel. Most of the time I'm reasonably content. Lately I've been a little low, though.

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)? Quality time and touch.

Optimist/pessimist? grounded optimist

Do you feel alone? Naturally, I do feel alone. I intentionally try to change this perspective by being a part of a community/communion.

What is the meaning of life? Whatever we make it.

Are you afraid to die? I don't want to die now, but I'm not afraid.

Is there anything after death? I haven't seen the other side.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.