First 1234 Last

Thread: Questionairre

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post

Do you get along easily with others?

I get along easily with others, but that is not the same as bonding easily with others.
    Are you very private? Do you keep others at a distance?

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post

When you face troubles, what comforts you?

The fact that I'm still here, and will probably still be here after the troubles.
    Wow, what a thankful attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post

What do you think about most often? (Keep this PG eh)

Pfft, fine I'll try. I think about how the universe works a lot. I think about what it's like to be in "x" situation and how it would feel exactly and how I would react. I think about and mentally visit places I've dreamt about/read about/imagined and what would happen there. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to be a spy, or a hero. The scenario "what would happen if a giant monster made of shadows attacked the city and you're the only one to stop it" plays in my head often whenever I'm listening to heroic/adventurous music. I think secretly I wish I could go on one of the adventures I read about, eventhough I know I'd be whining and complaining the whole way just like Bilbo in The Hobbit.
    LOL I relate.

Uberfuhrer.... you sound like you need a hug.

To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why?

***In the end..no, although it would be nice to try out being an INTJ or even an INTP

Do you feel misunderstood?

***Who doesn't at some point?

Do first impressions go well for you?

***Yes, usually. It's keeping up those impressions afterwards that occasionally goes badly. Most people enjoy the bubbliness, but only in small doses.

What qualities should a best friend possess?

***honesty and trustworthiness.

***Depends on the others

What do you appreciate most about the opposite gender?

*** The fact that they do not hold a grudge usually and the fact that they're usually very direct in what they want.

What are the simple pleasures you enjoy in life?

***Horsebackriding through nature, snuggling up with a (boy)friend, watching my cats be silly.

*** My boyfriend

What do you hate & love most about this world?

*** I hate the rigidness of society sometimes, the corruptness and hypocrisy you have to play along with in order to get somewhere and the fact that people who aree different are constantly looked down on.

I love the diversity of mankind, the amazing ingenuity of life (nature), experiencing deep, heartfelt emotions and using your imagination to add a little originality and spice to the world.

What are you impassioned for?

*** Uhm, do you have a week?
    No, I guess my biggest pet peeve is animal suffering. If I could, I'd open a shelter

***Too many things to mention, but I guess self improvement is at the top of it

What emotion do you experience most often?

***Again, a vast array, but the one that stays with me the most is the feeling of a 'eureka'

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)?

***Touch

Optimist/pessimist?

***Optimist mostly

Do you feel alone?

***Sometimes

What is the meaning of life?

***I'll let you know when I figure it out.

Are you afraid to die?

***I'm mostly afraid of not experiencing everything I wanna experience before I die.

Is there anything after death? [/B]

*** Dunno, and I'm not in a hurry to find out.

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why?

ESTP... Lets just call it Se-ness envy- I love being an ENTP, but to be even MORE carefree and such sounds perfect!

sometimes, but I'm no different than anyone else in that way

almost always- it's the second and third impressions that go poorly

loyalty and similar interests

sometimes- depends on what "others" we're talking about- I have problems with authority figures

almost everything?

a cup of jasmine tea, hiking barefoot, showers

playing with the dog, going out with friends, a nice glass of wine and a good book

That it's filled with people (that's both love and hate!)

equal opportunities, learning

I'm not sure- I suck at monitoring which directions my thoughts go

it wavers between interest and boredom

What is your primary love language (affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, touch)?

probably acts of service- if I like you I'll cook you dinner!

Optimist/pessimist?

pretty severely optimistic

Do you feel alone?

not really

to see and learn as much as possible!

Are you afraid to die?

why bother fearing the inevitable?

Is there anything after death?

yes
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm highly caffeinated with mounds of homework. Questionaires! Yay!

Mmm, maybe ENFP. I'm not sure why, maybe because all the ENFP's I've known appear to have little trouble being their crazy selves, not worrying too much about what others think.

Sure. I grew up in an environment that wasn't well suited to my natural personality, and so I developed a pattern of repressing myself and putting on a reserved face. And now I'm trying to reverse that pattern, and it's confusing me and many of the people who met me when I was in timid/repression mode. Also, the things I like to talk about and my periodically vulgar humor tend to throw people off, especially because of my gender. Some people I know seem to think I'm just going through some phase that I'll grow out of. It's exasperating.

Usually pretty well, I guess, though I'm better at interpreting how other people react to each other than how other people react to me. When meeting others I'm generally friendly and try to make them laugh, and the approach tends to work.

The main one is that they won't intentionally lie to you/screw you over. That they share a general value system with you.

Yes, though I may not necessarily feel comfortable around others.

Their different viewpoint, I guess? And their ability to from time to time make me feel feminine...for once!

Having conversations/feeling close with others, listening to music, walking, thinking, doing some craftwork, seeing pretty color combinations

The thought that in the end, things will work themselves out somehow, though it may be hard to see how at the current moment.

Hate: Intentional ignorance, unneccessary aggression, the veil of superficiality that everything can have about it at times

Love: That the world is an endless vehicle for exploration...that something can be learned from anything or anybody.

Understanding all things to the best of my ability, and using that understanding to help others/introduce others to different modes of thinking about things.

Probably the transitory nature of all things. The idea that what is normal to me is not necessarily law; that for humans, everything is about perception and vantage point. I apply this thinking to most things.

Either anxiety or giddiness .

Probably quality time, acts of service, touch - in that order.

Optimist/pessimist?

I am often pessimistic when viewing myself, but highly optimistic about other things. Nobody can downplay the weight of a situation (within reason) like me, but I hold myself to pretty ridiculous standards. So I swing back between both.

Do you feel alone?

Yes; sometimes I feel incredibly close to people, but there will always be that one conversation or misunderstanding that reminds me of the gulf between us. But those periodic moments of absolute understanding keep me from feeling lost in loneliness.

Once again, for me it is to learn/understand/experience/synthesize. It could be vastly different for everyone else.

Are you afraid to die?

Sure, even though I'm good at rationalizing it.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

xNFJ.

It's my "secondary" type, a role I'm accustomed and comfortable with playing. I really also love NFJs, they're wonderful friends.

And honestly, I'd get a helluvalot more done, I am betting.

Don't we all? (Or did I misunderstand the question?)

Yes, I do feel like some people don't understand me. Then again, sometimes I think I understand them and then find out I really have no clue.

Communication is always less than 100%... and sometimes far less. We can't ever 100% cross the gap between each other. We just have words, and actions, and other clumsy tools.

Yes, I usually have a pretty good general idea of someone (and can predict their responses) after a few minutes. Consider it my hyperactive Ne/Fe combo at work (supported by data-crunshing Ti). It used to be a survival skill, now it's just an aid.

A few people do break that pattern for me, though, and I can't read them; they both intrigue and frustrate me.

Primary: Honest but loyal -- I have to be able to trust them, both in being open with their true thoughts/feelings but also knowing they always have my best intentions at heart... and also knowing that I can be vulnerable to them without them ever attempting to dominate or control me.

Secondary (all good, not all required in each friend): Sensitive, smart, funny, flexible, open, creative, adventurous, stays in touch, insightful, well-intentioned/unselfish

Yes, I get along with lots of types of people, usually because I look for connection point rather than some way to differentiate. I hope that I DO come across as open and safe and inviting to people, even when I'm honest about my thoughts and feelings, because that's my deepest intention.

I'm open to people even after they've hurt me. I just can't lock people out.

Guys' tendencies to just "leap ahead" and trust their strength to deal with any problem that comes up, it's amazing and rather glorious to see; general freedom to do and say what they want, without caring what others think; their not feeling cowed by a situation; fun-loving nature; when they are sensitive enough to know when to stick up for me / offer support, without treating me as weak

The taste of clean exquisite food, the aroma of coffee, a cool breeze licking across the skin while hiking, the dazzling gems scattered on the river at sunset, spontaneous laughter with friend, sitting up alone late at night reading with soft music and dim yellow light on, heavy blankets on a cold night, soft clothes, spending time with friends without masks on

Ice cream and dark chocolate and coffee ; books; thinking through it and getting a big-picture perspective; knowing that no matter what happens for good or bad I am going to be okay because I've survived tough stuff in the past; the world balances itself over time, it's not up to me to save the world or make large changes, I just need to do what I can; I am never trapped, I always have the freedom to make any decision I want if I'm willing to accept the ramifications

Love? "It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in."

I hate that nothing lives forever. Everything dies. Everything. It breaks my heart. I hate that we have to lose things, sometimes very good things. We can't stop it from happening.

The only way around it is to value the things we value as if they were even more precious.

Truth and beauty (they're the same); creativity; comprehending the underlying nature of all things, being able to see how the "tides work" and yet never knowing all the details so that I can still be surprised and never bored; spiritual growth; personal narratives; seeing the shining stars that people could become based on their own personal essence and then being able to guide and encourage and equip them to flower into that; vulnerability and honesty in the sense of being intimate and naked with others and dropping pretense

The above. Really. I either am focused on creative visions of my own, on the beautiful aesthetics of the world and its core nature and how it systematically interacts and operates, or a vision of everyone I come into contact with and the epic story of each life and feeling a passion to see it reach fruition.

It might sound boring to some. To me, it's not; I can't imagine how empty life would be if I did not see things this way. Every moment is full of star and wind and wave and sky ... and dancing.

The bittersweet, smiles laced with tears.

Minor emotions: amazement, loss, frustration/annoyance, sardonics

I'm flexible.
    I just want to feel one with someone.

Optimist/pessimist?

Cursed to see what could be while knowing what things are like now and knowing they will probably never meet the vision.

Do you feel alone?

Yes. Always. It doesn't matter how close I feel to someone, I still feel alone.

But I'm learning to accept that for what it is. It'll be okay.

Be who you are.
    Discover others.
    Explore the world with a sense of curiousity and wonder.
    Love.

Are you afraid to die?

No. Not anymore.
    We're all going to die.
    I just need to make my life worth living with the time I've got.

One day I'll find out.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Answer what you feel comfortable answering. Expound as much as possible - don't withhold a rant!

[B]If you had the opportunity to change your type, to which would you change it and why?Self Actualized jedi

Usually

In business situations most always. In social situations not so much.

Loyalty, honesty

Do you get along easily with others?yes

gentleness

Reading, working out, "a-ha" moments.

taking action

survival of the fittest(L), media brainwashing(H), nature(L), dogmatic fanatics from any side(H)

What are you impassioned for? Justice and Equality

goals and steps to achieve them, self improvement

What emotion do you experience most often?anger

Touch, affirmation

Optimist/pessimist?optimist

Do you feel alone?
    no

To learn, grow, and experience as much as we can of what it means to be human.

Are you afraid to die?
    not ready to

Is there anything after death

not sure

MBTI
    infp

esfj - i love their sense of fun, responsibility and ability to live in the present

alot of the time

sensitivity, a sense of fun, loyalty, warmth

superficially but i find it difficult often

nature, reading, cuddling my children, beer

my husband and family always, reading, nature

helping people reach their potential whatever their difficulties, social justice

affirmation, acts of service and touch

Optimist/pessimist?

optimist

Do you feel alone?

often

Are you afraid to die?
    yes

probably not

I like my type but being a bit more extroverted could help sometimes. ENFJ or ENFP. ENTPs are also interesting.

Sometimes. I feel like the kind of things I think about are not what the majority of people think about.

In general. I really like people and am interested in them and using a bit of Fe goes a long way in them liking me back.

Compassion is key and non-negotiable. Depth. A willingness to learn and to think outside of the box. I also really like no-strings-attached generosity in people.

Yes, I get along with almost anyone. Perhaps not everyone likes me but I can't remember ever having any enemies.

Strength. Protection. A "can do" attitude.

Spending time with people that are important to me. The soothing effect of nature. Sometimes just being happy that I am alive.

My faith in God. Support.

Love: The diversity. The different cultures. The beauty in people. Philosophy, creativity, the deeper things.

Hate: People with wrong, superficial, selfish priorities. Pain and seeing people suffering on a big scale and not knowing what to do about it.

Traveling and getting to know the world. Talking to people with different cultures and mindsets. I feel like I am naturally restless and am hungry to learn more about his world.

About how people relate to each other, why they do what they do. I love analyzing people.

Empathy. Excitement when I am confronted with something new and unusual. Restlessness.

All except gifts (don't care too much about gifts) and words of affirmation only if I feel they are sincere and coming from the heart. But I love one-on-one conversations, a good hug or people supporting me with their actions.

Optimist/pessimist?

Optimist. I almost always end up looking for the best in a situation.

Do you feel alone?

I have felt alone quite a bit in the last few months but I have noticed that there are for more people thinking of me in this world than I take notice of. Sometimes I feel alone because I feel like people don't understand me as a person.

Creating beauty even/especially in the dark places, bringing hope and joy to your fellow man. Showing the beauty of God to people by one's actions, creativity and sincere love for God.

Are you afraid to die?

No.

I believe in heaven and hell and that I have access to an eternity with God because Jesus died for all my wrongdoings on the cross.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I wouldn't, I am the most awesome already. If I really had to, I'd try ESFJ, to see how it's like being an SF type.

Nah, except when I speak about very complicated things.

Depends on the setting, although I'd say yes.

Witty, nonjudgemental, smart

Yes, I think so

Their...curves?

I like climbing mountains.

Nature, music, movement.

I hate that we have become excessively competitive. I love everything else.

I don't know...

Ooohh, just too many different things

What emotion to you experience most often?

Excitement

Touch, quality time

Optimist/pessimist?

Optimist, even too much

Do you feel alone?

Nah, even though I am often by myself.

Just have fun.

Are you afraid to die?

Yeah because that would mean less fun

I have no clue, but if there is, I hope it's good
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post

I wouldn't, I am the most awesome already. If I really had to, I'd try ESFJ, to see how it's like being an SF type.

Nah, except when I speak about very complicated things.

Depends on the setting, although I'd say yes.

Witty, nonjudgemental, smart

Yes, I think so

Their...curves?

I like climbing mountains.

Nature, music, movement.

I hate that we have become excessively competitive. I love everything else.

I don't know...

Ooohh, just too many different things

What emotion to you experience most often?

Excitement

Touch, quality time

Optimist/pessimist?

Optimist, even too much

Do you feel alone?

Nah, even though I am often by myself.

Just have fun.

Are you afraid to die?

Yeah because that would mean less fun

I have no clue, but if there is, I hope it's good
    x2