User Tag List

First 3575838485868795135185 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Your just going to take that from him. Hell, you know how out of his league you are. Don't you remember the time you stood infront of that mirror holding 11 roses. It was the 12 most beautiful things I have ever seen.

Ok, I am done with the playa thing. It's getting boring, who the hell is gonna match a brotha up for reeaaalllzzz.
    cheepskate, you were supposed to give her all 12. Where did that 12th rose go? To another woman?
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by THEANO View Post
    cheepskate, you were supposed to give her all 12. Where did that 12th rose go? To another woman?
    Don't act all inocent like you don't know where it went. I was just playin all my angles, and you were one of them.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    who the hell is gonna match a brotha up for reeaaalllzzz.
    Congratulations, I have upgraded you to this girl I knew in the fifth grade. She got such a kick out of those little notes that had pictures of stick figures holding hands.

You guys would be perfect!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Congratulations, I have upgraded you to this girl I knew in the fifth grade. She got such a kick out of those little notes that had pictures of stick figures holding hands.

You guys would be perfect!
    Awww, come on, you can do better than that in the funnies department. Anyway, I do appreciate the kind gesture.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

ThatGirl

Well if you don't want help, don't ask for it then.

Geesh!

I,.....really put myself out there on that one..........that little girl......was.......me

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Well if you don't want help, don't ask for it then.

Geesh!

I,.....really put myself out there on that one..........that little girl......was.......me
    Wow, my bad, I didn't know you were being serious, if so, is she hot? You know being the shallow ESFP that I am, I have to know. What am I talking about, anything from ThatGirl, is worth the sun, the moon and their weight in gold.

ThatGirl

There is my migrain

intuition rocks.

*see now thats playing all the angles*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Pft so what? Challenges are good. At least it's never boring.
    Well, I guess as long as you're ok with that, unless you're wanting your next match more...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Well, I guess as long as you're ok with that, unless you're wanting your next match more...
    Heh, if you knew my "Crush List" you would see that I have a certain Pattern. I like those Guys who speak their Mind, are tough / strong and kickass but still nice. To name some "well-known People": Dr. Cox from Scrubs, Wolverine from X-Men, Dean from Supernatural, Reese from Malcolm in the Middle...Get the Pattern? So whoever can match that is welcome.

Eh, and what next Match? Noone matched me. Or did I miss Something? O__o
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

Banned
    MBTI
    type

GL and entropie, of course.