User Tag List

First 3070787980818290130180 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

duck + Sauerkraut (Sauerkraut works for everything by the way )

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by THEANO View Post
    I wanted a sausage for Octoberfest...but it's November going on December now. What should I have instead?
    I'm available year around.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    duck + Sauerkraut (Sauerkraut works for everything by the way )

sauerbratten with bread dumplings, thaaaaaaaanks oh, and Sacher torte
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

MBTI
    ENFP

I guess I'll settle for smokies in a sourdough bun with fried onions AND sauerkrout with some caraway seeds in it, and with german grainy mustard (the hot sweet and sour kind) and a slice of cheese on top. Mmmmmkay?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by THEANO View Post
    I guess I'll settle for smokies in a sourdough bun with fried onions AND sauerkrout with some caraway seeds in it, and with german grainy mustard (the hot sweet and sour kind) and a slice of cheese on top. Mmmmmkay?
    Now my stomach is growling.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Now my stomach is growling.
    so is mine. I think I'll go finish my bottle of chocolate ganache, since there is nobody here right now who'd want to paint anyway . I'll get another bottle tomorrow

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Hold the fuck up entropie. That da vinci place is like so effing expensive, and if I am going to pick you up at eight pm in a country I have only been to once I am going to have to be on an a plane in the next hour or so. To add to all this, I just checked the air fares on lufthansa and almost had a seizure. I don't know buddy, but it just seems like too much work, hell your not even a chick . . .

Wait, I am sorry, what I meant to say was, you know how Fromm talks about love being an active process? Well, I'm afraid love didn't even grow. I'm looking for a Soulmate and I guess you never fit the bill. To top it off, you're too young for me. I mean, too *old*. We're the same age? Well, that doesn't work for me, either, and just this last night I discovered that I have a mild form of epilepsy and you bring on attacks because you make me so excited. In the end, I want you to know that you mean more to me than life itself - sadly, I'm suicidal psychopath.

Good wishes, sorry it didn't work out.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Since I see so many German culinary aficionados around here - can anyone tell me about Curry Wurst? Does it suck ? I'm sort of disturbed by the concept, but I think I'll have to try it when I'm in Berlin, unless I recieve some major objection here.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Hold the fuck up entropie. That da vinci place is like so effing expensive, and if I am going to pick you up at eight pm in a country I have only been to once I am going to have to be on an a plane in the next hour or so. To add to all this, I just checked the air fares on lufthansa and almost had a seizure. I don't know buddy, but it just seems like too much work, hell your not even a chick . . .

Wait, I am sorry, what I meant to say was, you know how Fromm talks about love being an active process? Well, I'm afraid love didn't even grow. I'm looking for a Soulmate and I guess you never fit the bill. To top it off, you're too young for me. I mean, too *old*. We're the same age? Well, that doesn't work for me, either, and just this last night I discovered that I have a mild form of epilepsy and you bring on attacks because you make me so excited. In the end, I want you to know that you mean more to me than life itself - sadly, I'm suicidal psychopath.

Good wishes, sorry it didn't work out.
    *wipes away a tear* IT'S OK MAN, IT'S OK. I feel your pain and like Fromm said, believe and knowledge are the focus point of an ellipse.

I will carry around your honerable sacrifice to our love AND to our soulmateship and I will poudly tell anyone I am gonna meet on the way, what a great and honorable men you were and still are !!!

*covers face in tears*
    *walks to the cabinet and steals dad whiskey*
    *takes the ultimatively draft*

*looks in the sky full of stars and smiles proudly*

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Currywurst is a must do. the best there is, is from Bochum though, the Berlin one sucks.

Its a sausage in mild spicy tomate sauce. Thats all about it . In Berlin be warned, there will be VERY hot tomatoe sauces. The guys from Berlin ruined the original concept.