SLE Ti

Shooting for the stars I see.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    ZOMG, Someone to supervize? Nuuuu, not again. I need Guys who are able to do Stuff by themselves too.
    So cool, Virus and Entro it is then. But there is one Problem...Virus wanted a FEMALE. So...may I do some Surgery on you? Hrhrhrhrhr
    Yeah, it would be preferable if you could find one of those, but entropie will do for now.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    What's even harder to take in. Scuba and I are in an illusionary relation. That's understood to be one of growing lazieness -.-
    I've hung around some ENTPs quite a bit. Even lived with one as a roommate. It's great at first, then the ENTP eventually gets generally angry at my way of being and blows up. Of course it works into a cycle of acceptance and hate.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Glad I got stomach problems for the last 7 days, so the sex part is definitly off
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

It's a date then, sugar
    Its only two hours away right?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I've hung around some ENTPs quite a bit. Even lived with one as a roommate. It's great at first, then the ENTP eventually gets generally angry at my way of being and blows up. Of course it works into a cycle of acceptance and hate.
    Ah that wont happen with me. But I evaluated that illusonary thing now from an ENFP PoV.

I never get angry with people by myself. Lived together with an ISTJ as roommate and that's a contrary relation according to socionics.

We though shared the same intrest in beer

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Ah that wont happen with me. But I evaluated that illusonary thing now from an ENFP PoV.

I never get angry with people by myself. Lived together with an ISTJ as roommate and that's a contrary relation according to socionics.
    Well I still think you're ENTP.

We though shared the same intrest in beer
    "Without beer, things do not go as well." So I've heard.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Gee, are you all picky here. =P
    Or we just dun have enough Females. Where should I get them now? Craft them maybe? O_o
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well I still think you're ENTP.
    Yes, I wont put that in question. You brillinatly said that MBTT and Socionics are things that are hypertheoretical ans they bear no sensory evidence. Therefore it is in the hand of the reader to accept it or not.

I wont give up my strong Ti-ness in doing detailed work, analysing systems, developing circuits and being a hell of a passionate engineer, who loves his job.

And I wont give up my Fi high standard of morales, in wehre I have never neglected my true values in staying on the Light Side of life, being without passion, to not fall to the dark side, but never to neglect when my heart fells for something that is totally out of my league as my brain would say. Or better, I stick to my values, like knowing alot of people and having destroyed to or three circle of friends, I brought together in the first place. Even my morales or values are due to this illogical to still be stuck to.

"Without beer, things do not go as well." So I've heard.
    That's the one real point and I am glad, we had it

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

What's really intresting, according to socionics, they say entp and intp are contrary relations. That was one thing that let me give myself the IEE tag according to socionics. Cause the longest friend I have in life, was an INTP.

And according to socionics definition of contrary, it meant, they constantly need to fight.

And I have never experienced that, neither with you Watson, nor with my best friend.